Roll "Cha" in ID, collect 1000 Chancoin

Roll "Cha" in ID, collect 1000 Chancoin
>Thoughts on improving /ourcoin are encouraged

暗号化されたコインは愛を持っています

Attached: dollarchan1.png (200x200, 46K)

cha

I'll try

Rowlin'

rall

>In 2005, Chancoin was searched via Google for reasons unknown. Some say that this was the true beginnings of crypto and that a man named Fabien Chancoin, a French mathematician might have predated Satoshi's benevolent work.

>Fast forward to the altcoin epochs beginning in 2014 we see that in July of 2016 Chancoin re emerged by a man named Andy. Unfortunately Andy fell into the temptation of the pre mine mania and almost destroyed the good graces of /ourcoin. However, a man by the name of Gossamer Socks revived the project and regained control of it's blockchain while also maintaining an honor code that saved the ultimate shitcoin from assured destruction.

>2 Discords were formed with differing opinions but albeit good intentions to grow the community further. The original Chancoin discord and Chancoin City. One is a developer oriented room and the other is the ultimate shitcoin room for vulgarities to trolling hypothesising. The past year has been a rocky road with it's own community heckling it's very existence, however this seems only to invigorate the coin's shitcoin auric strength.

>Currently Chancoin is running smoothly and is traded on Cryptopia. $CHAN allday

Attached: CHANTIME.png (500x667, 111K)

chan

Crafs

roll

Cha

impossibiru

NEIN

Chan?

Has anyone EVER won? Also roll

Hiiiii

chaa

>>Thoughts on improving /ourcoin are encouraged

People send chan to some place X, at the start of month (every 31 days since the start of the coin, not 31 days since the user send the coin to that place), the coin will be sent to a place Y, after exact A*31 days at place Y, it goes to place Z and after 31 days after place Z it goes to place W, after B * 31 days at place W it goes back to you.

Your stake is coins at place Z, unless NO ONE have coins at place Z at this case, its the amount of coins your wallet have.

Its basically proof of burn with those changes.
1-All coin prepared to be burned go are burned at the exact same day, every 31 days.
2-It spend A*31 days before the burned coins start to count as stake.
3-After 31 from step 2 the coin stop to count as stake
4-B * 31 after step 3, the coins go back to your wallet.

Because of the fact the burned coins dont count as stake immedially, you can't use your gains with mining imeddiatelly to increase your mining ods.

Because of the fact the coin need to spend B * 31 days from the time it was used as stake before going back to your wallet, this means you must reduce your hability to mess with the market to mine, so you either jew the market with coins or with stake.

Coins being burned at the exact same mmoment and for the same amount of time means all the staked coins are worh the same, what doenst

roll

Roll

fuck i though i changed ip

CHANSU !

Helo

roll

Roll

start by upgrading your openssl version
you cant use an old and deprecated version of openssl and expect anyone to take you seriously
sage

SDFSD

chamiko

What this shit

wha

Nigga

finally cha

Dukc