Can we start this civil war please, PLEASE!!!!

Attached: tweet1.jpg (580x612, 59K)

metal heads are all leftist faggots, I dont see them as white

Please
Please start a fucking civil war.
I have nothing to lose now and I want a purpose.

Attached: 1508500214075.gif (300x169, 349K)

Wrong board. Jow Forums is a cryptocutrency board - that is, a board about nothing.

no

go back to pol normie, biz is my safeheaven

>warped tour
>metalheads

u wot?

You realize how many of you incels have tried to start the civil war and gone out and shot up a school or a movie theater? Nobody agrees with you, you're in a fucking bubble on Jow Forums. The citizens of the USA didn't even vote for Trump, the fucking electoral college did. You'd lose a civil war.

This isn't Jow Forums fag, I can't make good money off of a civil war

fuck yes

>going to warped tour in 2018
>going to warped tour ever
absolute state of normies

Trump got the most White votes. That’s all that matters.

I played Warped Tour for a Summer when I was in my mid 20's. It's a pretty fucking weird teenage social experiment.

>The citizens of the USA didn't even vote for Trump
Oh, this poor thing... it's retarded.

Attached: 3141-trump-counties[1].png (512x334, 99K)

>He thinks there are white Americans
USA is a country of mutts. Even the "white supremacists" have been BTFO'd by DNA tests time and time again.

>A map where red shows all the places nobody lives
Good job, user. Your population map is very helpful in determining where nobody wants to move to because it's just farmland and desert with zero culture or education.

Also keep in mind HILLARY CLINTON, of all people, won the popular vote. Now THAT'S fucking embarrassing.

Nice b8

sup Jow Forums, on your hate thread bullshit again ?
cool

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 2e3e14ff.jpg (640x464, 93K)

Are you baiting me mate? Whats uncultured or uneducated about working the farmland? The stuff you eat doesnt grow itself. These people are the foundation of your society, if you had to import everything you eat like japan does, everyone you know would be working 60 hours a week and not being able to afford meat, like japan does

what band?

complete fucking retard.

There is no such thing as a former Trump voter.

It's 100% a racial issue.

Attached: cGcgCFc.jpg (1200x1032, 247K)

niggers, shitskins, spics and chinks, and ESPECIALLY kikes should never have been citizens of the USA in the first place
this also begs the question: why are you desperate to hang out with people you claim represent a minority? sounds like you could go anywhere else on the internet and be welcomed with open arms

It actually does grow itself, how the fuck do you think it got here to begin with? It's not that I'm not thankful for farmers, anyway... but culture and education are not exactly things synonymous with people born and raised on the farm. They typically never leave the farm, and farming is all they know. Unless you're talking about the basedboy hipsters who leave NYC to go start a farm, but those guys are not voting for Trump, pal. "Foundation of my society"... they need me much more than I need them. That's why my taxes literally subsidize their wages.

Hah, no chance I'd ever share that here. If you have non-identifying questions about what it's like to be in a band on Warped Tour I'm happy to answer those.

Once again, I'm talking popular vote, not electoral college. What your image proves to me is that MOST college educated (i.e. educated and cultured) people vote democrat, since the most populated places with those individuals are blue. Electoral votes are a joke, it's an antiquated system which sadly does not represent American popular opinion and sentiment, and winds us up with leadership most people don't want. You voted for Trump? Guess what, you're now a minority group as well. How does it feel?

This isn't Jow Forums, it's YOU who are on the wrong forum.

no larp, I would gleefully machine gun down hundreds of shitlibs, spics, and niggers and not feel an ounce of remorse

DEAR NSA/CIA READING THIS POST, PLEASE PICK ME FOR YOUR NEXT FALSE FLAG MASS SHOOTING. I WANT TO KILL SHITLIBS. THIS CRYPTO SHIT IS GAY AS FUCK AND IM DONE, SO PICK ME AND LETS DO THIS THING.

PLEASE GO BACK TO >>>Jow Forums
WE'RE HAVING A BAD ENOUGH DAY ALREADY AND NOT BRIGADING YOUR SHITHOLE

civil war between mexicans and indians?
that's gonna be fun to watch

Attached: usofa.jpg (620x349, 192K)

The Civil War pt. II would be a moral issue, between those who uphold American values & ideals and those who want to destroy the United States. It’s not political or racial.

Fuck off you leftist faggot

Fuck off you Nazi faggot, I’m a spic who voted for Trump. Get out of the basement and get some sun

Attached: C53E27CD-CD26-4165-9E61-17EF5C00FFB9.jpg (618x597, 76K)

dot indians or feather indians? because mexicans already won against feather indians, they just fucked them into submission and then made their rape babies into peasants

This is what’s wrong with America right here. This fucker should be the first to be deported or shot

>He voted for Trump
>He is in the minority
>He thinks "American values & ideals" are what the minority of Americans want
>He doesn't realize values and ideals are majority formed concepts
>He doesn't realize by going against the majority he is the one working to destroy the values and ideals Americans have
>He's hated by the President he chose and the majority of the people who he aligns with, and has to call them "Nazi's" on Internet forums because he doesn't like being called a "spic" by his own ilk.
The true brainlet of this thread has shown himself.

>Electoral votes are a joke, it's an antiquated system which sadly does not represent American popular opinion and sentiment
Electoral vote literally exists just to prevent a few population centers from taking the whole election. It's a check that balances the election.

I understand why they were originally instituted. That was also when we had 17 states. I'm calling it antiquated. We need a new solution.