Make Japan great again!

Make Japan great again!

Attached: 1053473774.jpg (1000x541, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bh4RbJZ7-5U
sputniknews.com/asia/201901011071145378-tokyo-kurils-russians/
miscdotmisc.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/mishimas-manifesto/
youtube.com/watch?v=GNhELGAa_a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happened to it? I thought it was doing pretty well.

Weebs will be among the first against the wall on the day of the rope.

Get fucked cunt.

hope they beat the fuck out of you like 1905

nippon kaigi pls leave

Fuck off.

Look at what they are doing.

Attached: 731 Abe.png (527x339, 370K)

Abe is Korean agent hired by CIA.
his mission is to wage war against China and destroy Japan for the sake of US.

only completely delusional people can think it's a threat for anyone

Thank you, Russian bro

Bring back the Go-Daigo family

Tenno!

Based

Yeah, go go nippon, we believe in you!

I thought this rising sun flag was illegal in Japan

two nukes weren't enough

it's still official navy (we don't call them navy) flag

but,Abe is a idiot
make japan lose again

Kuril islands are rightfully Japanese and i hope our government will finally give them back to Japan this year.
Also having good relations with neighbouring first world countries is way more important than a group of useless islands that Russia would never devop anyway.

japan has been re-using this flag since the 50's

But actually Japan lost more people.

wtf i love Russians now

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 23K)

Japan strong, world fear samurai spirit. Something like that. lol

No fish for you anymore from Okhotsk sea, and safety due to anti missile american military bases. Also atlantic fleet blocked.
Kurils are life important.

but majority's are descendant of tenant-farmer

>i hope our government will finally give them back to Japan this year
literally impossible

there are some russians living there so Japan's expectation isn't really high

>but majority's are descendant of tenant-farmer
youtube.com/watch?v=bh4RbJZ7-5U
To be honest farmers was recruited as warriors in sengoku era because who are do not, got massacred. Correct me if I was wrong please.

Sino-Korean lapdog

Pretty sure the russians living there wouldn't mind getting a Japanese citizenship, and Abe promised that he will grant them citizenship and let them keep their houses.
sputniknews.com/asia/201901011071145378-tokyo-kurils-russians/

Sound fishy.

There aren't that many Russians living there. Also if Kapan gets the islands they'll start building lots of stuff there and do a lot of construction so there will be thousands of new jobs there, and since native Japanese don't really want to work in construction the russians would gladly take the jobs.
The only real issue is American military bases, and i doubt Japan has enough sovereignty to stop America from occupying those islands.

Kunashiri and Etorofu has symbolic meanings
Kuril islands? no thanks.

Attached: hoppo.jpg (553x361, 33K)

That has continued to be Japanese Naval ensign since the 1950's same as WW2 and before

You just want Vladivostok to die from hunger aren't you, and our fleet was blocked. Well mate, dream on.

Remember the words of Mishima Yukio Japanese posters. Japan must be restored.
miscdotmisc.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/mishimas-manifesto/

Russia has no obligation to give Japan jack shit.

Attached: 1541970773107.jpg (640x626, 73K)

that faggot forgot bringing an amplifier and his speech was completely unhearable because of the JSDF members roaring. such a buffoonery

Dumb kremlinbot, better relations with Japan and increased trading and construction activity in that region would only improve the economy and living standards for all people there.
Also if necessary the fleet there can be blocked either way, even now the US and Japan have enough capabilities to do that. Not to mention that Russia would never ever dare to attack the US bases directly anyway, especially considering the fact that most russian politicians have children and even whole families living in the US so they would not risk it no matter what.

Fuck off!

This would nullify Putins Crimea victory and destabilize Russia.

Go sell your trash "democracy" elsewhere!

Attached: 1545449967251.gif (305x205, 624K)

ye honestly the vladivostok fleet is pretty useless atm

Attached: 1540504380385.jpg (1600x1016, 201K)

It's not obligations but about being rational. Even the russian government itself says that it is very possible now (on certain conditions: no American and Japanese military presence in the region, permission to live and work in Japan for the russian population of Kuril islands and so on).

To be you honest you deserve gulag, fifth colon. Just saying. Many people died for that land, it is ours on forever.

Now the kremlinbot switched to using proxy. Truly a circus.

>Russia finally giving us back those dripping-cum-like islands

Attached: 1546918927421.jpg (1917x1809, 506K)

wow now that you mention it they do look like dripping cum...

thing is Sakhalin looks like a huge cock...

Your time will come to go in jail, with photography, as a traitor in encyclopedia.
Love Russia pidor.

Not happening. Putin will be hanged and land bringed back.

Bold thing to say when you are a slav

shit go kys

Your days are counted gaijin

youtube.com/watch?v=GNhELGAa_a0

Count Japanese population and Russian population back in that time. Japan lost so many people that in end there are was only kids and old grandpas on the front.
Also our fleet was old as fuck.

ASIAN BOSS is literally korean propaganda

good. fuck japan.

Lol no, theyre not propaganda, but some weird ass diaspora self jackoff acting like theyre better than everyone

>some weird ass diaspora self jackoff acting like theyre better than everyone
elaborate?

It means they dont represent actual korean/japanese opinions, rather the korean-american/japanese-american opinions that are usually liberal based. Basically they act so hard trying to be representative , but in reality theyre just foreigners larping

>It means they dont represent actual korean/japanese opinions, rather the korean-american/japanese-american opinions that are usually liberal based.
what is Asian Boss in the first place, i don't know shit about it. it's just a fishy youtube channel featuring us innit, or was it established by Asians and made so they can show watchers what they think East Asia should look like?

isn't that korean guy the boss?

Just some bait channel asking stupid questions to east asians thats produced by american/canadian diasporas larping as authentic asian.

then let's obliterate every single one of them, fuck gaijin

Im p sure its more than just “koreans” on the channel

Do it.

Nope.

Just a Russian American.

Attached: Stay_Alive_and_Avoid_Zombies.png (597x844, 14K)

Sweden and Japan should be BFF

Attached: sweden-hills-3.jpg (640x480, 130K)

Being liberal as a japanese/korean(even in the us) means basically siding with korea, though. And that's accurately representing japan/korea. Sometimes I feel it's like one country.

American liberals such as NY times rely on Japanese liberals' opinions when it comes to japan/korea for a long time because they don't really care.

Pic related is in question, as you can see they offer no protection what so ever to Vladivostok, you would also keep all the other Kurill islands.
The only value they have is the fishing rights zone and enableing a swift invasion of hokkaido.
However i cant see how Russia would get into a war with Japan and if one happend, how they could relocate enough forces fast enough.
Putin should give them the islands, he will score a lot of good boy points with the abe party and will get some economic deals for it

Attached: map.png (2543x1273, 632K)

so why most of the Sweden posters here attack us?

It is political suicide for Putin.
His popularity largely rides on the Crimea acquisition.

This would nullify that and Russia would have to find a new leader.

Attached: 1546469630173.jpg (620x352, 22K)

Its illegal in korea.

since very recently

It's funny but it has the potential to make peace between the us and russia

I wouldn't speak at all if I were a Swede

i doubt anybody cares about the kurills except some 80+ commies and some siberians. you cant compare it with crimea which has real strategic and historic value for russia

Buzz off Swede I'll fight for it

Attached: hana_matsuri.jpg (640x300, 272K)

good

They will be purged. Please be our friend.
What if our royals marry eachother?

Japan would have accepted Shibotan and Habonai in 1956 but the eternal americans threatened to keep Okinawa forever. So much for allies.

>*skewers baby while raping mother next to father's decapitated body*
>*tortures POWs*
>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nani nani why would you nuke us?!

always the victims

I will move to Japan SOLELY so I can breed you out of existence

Attached: 1509746474097.jpg (441x680, 73K)