Six months ago...

Six months ago, I came here and told you you're all fucking morons who were buying worthless shit and you should all sell immediately, this is what I got:
>You're just a random user, what the fuck do you know?
>Fuck off poorfag lmao
>Stay poor nocoiner.
>stay poor, poorfag
>the next financial crisis will kill the people who's lives are built on debt. God help you if you are not holding precious metals and crypto next year.
>>I don't understand basic economic principles, but please take me seriously
>You are brainlet who can read but cannot comprehend. And most importantly cannot make a swift and correct decision. So now you are bitter for missing crypto gain train.And you know that you will miss even the next big thing, because you are spastic brainlet :)
>usage will go through the roof, and people will want to get paid in BTC directly. More people holding it, more people using it. It's just obvious that BTC is super cheap right now.
>1 bitcoin will be worthless. The future currency of the world will be ETH. If that vision, (satoshis vision) comes true then 1 ETH will be worth 3.2 billion dollars
>cryptocurrency will probably disrupt most of the world's banks and, conservatively, 20% of the world's bureaucracy.
>hence a very conservative estimate of the fair value of 1 bitcoin is 5 trillion/21 million = 238000 USD/btc.
>big difference between "know" and going out and dropping 8k on 1btc just for the hell of it. These same people will fomo in at 20k
>It's one thing to spout your analysis of the market, it's another thing to be right. You're so cocky for just having typed something that "looks real", but I'd bet money your analysis is wrong.
>At the very least, crypto deserves the same market cap as gold. ~7.8 trillion. Crypto is around .25 trillion. So we still have 32x to go just by buying and holding. Even if BTC dominance goes down to 25%, you can expect a safe 16x with just BTC based on this analysis.
Be glad that you have now learnt some humility.

Attached: 8437694-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 34K)

>You're just a random user, what the fuck do you know?
>Fuck off poorfag lmao
>Stay poor nocoiner.
>stay poor, poorfag
>the next financial crisis will kill the people who's lives are built on debt. God help you if you are not holding precious metals and crypto next year.
>>I don't understand basic economic principles, but please take me seriously
>You are brainlet who can read but cannot comprehend. And most importantly cannot make a swift and correct decision. So now you are bitter for missing crypto gain train.And you know that you will miss even the next big thing, because you are spastic brainlet :)
>usage will go through the roof, and people will want to get paid in BTC directly. More people holding it, more people using it. It's just obvious that BTC is super cheap right now.
>1 bitcoin will be worthless. The future currency of the world will be ETH. If that vision, (satoshis vision) comes true then 1 ETH will be worth 3.2 billion dollars
>cryptocurrency will probably disrupt most of the world's banks and, conservatively, 20% of the world's bureaucracy.
>hence a very conservative estimate of the fair value of 1 bitcoin is 5 trillion/21 million = 238000 USD/btc.
>big difference between "know" and going out and dropping 8k on 1btc just for the hell of it. These same people will fomo in at 20k
>It's one thing to spout your analysis of the market, it's another thing to be right. You're so cocky for just having typed something that "looks real", but I'd bet money your analysis is wrong.
>At the very least, crypto deserves the same market cap as gold. ~7.8 trillion. Crypto is around .25 trillion. So we still have 32x to go just by buying and holding. Even if BTC dominance goes down to 25%, you can expect a safe 16x with just BTC based on this analysis.

What are you coping for op?

The thing is, this shit isn't black and white. You went into the extreme "buying worthless shit", well it ain't definitely worthless if you think this way I don't think you understand blockchain technology. Now back to the other specter, blockchain is still in its infancy and the run on December was obviously too much for the current value and was obvious it would correct.

Extremism is not a healthy way to look at things, this isn't an x vs y, and this the sentimental bullcrap most people fall and that leads them to fail on their decisions.

Wow you really got me good, user. If only I'd bought into this brilliant investment scheme. If only I'd put all my money into this fucking numerological fucking fairy dust when I had the chance.

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

OP toxic person, if you don't own crypto why do you care about it. I don't care about goldfags

Defending his agenda obviously. People don't waste their time doing arbitrary stuff without something to gain, even if it's something as superficial as sadism

Because believe it or not I care about you guys and don't want you to piss all your savings up the wall. Sell all your crypto and your metals and your spec stocks now. I told you this six months ago but you wouldn't fucking listen. Listen now. Never buy anything like that again. Stick to blue chips and debt and get a job and one day you'll die and your children will be grateful to have such a wise father.

My agenda is the welfare of the white race and I hate to see you young white men fucked over again and again by kike pump and dumps. Stop falling for it. Stop today.

yeaaah... I give up.

Ohhhh OK we're fucked. I didn't understand why the pedos were coming out from every corner but it's a double play for IRS trying to approach as the light faction.

Attached: 1524337084895.jpg (605x638, 57K)

kys

Thank God I'm not alone. Same agenda here, I'm worried for my white fellas.
I'm 35 years old and owner of 3 houses. Mortgage paid. I work hard and I will retire in 10 years.
Feel sad for these anons spending time in the crypto scam

Attached: Meth.jpg (604x464, 47K)

you have no fucking idea how much money I made and keep making with crypto

keep coping

sold my gold in 2016
went all crypto
20x per year
cashed out december 2017
retired at 31
currently accumulating like there is no tomorrow
I will be the first biz annon to post from the earth's moon

>faggot normie doesn't realize you can make money on the way down too
>faggot normie doesn't know about alt cycles that happened 3 times now

Nothing? lol

That’s why you’re here

cope

We had like 50 different coins that 2-3x'd in the last few months, you just suck at crypto mate

t. the rich guy from Jow Forums

Attached: _______.jpg (1080x754, 251K)

I lost about a thousand this month...

Shit like this is other fuckwits trying to pump or sell their shit to you. Ignore it and listen to me.

>hello fellow white person
>stop trying to get wealthy in a decentralized emerging technology marketplace

>listen to me got!! Oh those alt coins?? You could never 2x off that, that's impossible goy!! Its fake volume !! Invest in options goy and celebrate your 50 percent yearly gains

lol bitcoin costs $7k for most of the world to mine
if you don't see how this is real support, you're hopeless

Ill toss you a nickel for some food in 3 years from my lambo

stay poor, asshole

stay poor nocoiner

>if you don't own land in Israel why do you care if they murder everyone in the West Bank
Your logic is a bit flawed son

Ho lee fuk, if you look at this text in the corner of your eye it looks like there’s a line

I think you're confusing worth and cost. Mining costs are completely irrelevant to price. Of course I'm trying to educate a corecuck so what the fuck is the point.

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.

Fuck off poorfag lmao

I’m already down 60k 67%. Should i sell and cut the losses ir jus wait?

Nocoiners are going to be in for a surprise in 10 years.

oh that explains why all your advice is retarded lmao. you're a braindead buttcoiner who thinks he's a genius for calling a bear market

Anyone who buys during a huge bull run deserves to get burned
Unironically you should buy during times like these

B U Y
L I N K