I'm gonna leave this here, guys

I'm gonna leave this here, guys

Attached: copper.png (497x347, 517K)

Any more?

Thanks m8. Wouldn't want to get a nasty shock taking it from the train lines.

Wonder if there's any actual gypsies in Jow Forums

there's a bong who occasionally LARPs as one
If I was still a smoker I'd unironically take it. That shit looks like it's worth at least 2-3 euros.

Irish travellers and roma gypsies are two different things. I've encountered the continental gypsies. They're a crowd of idiots. One that he was hard until an Irish traveller stuck a broken bottle into the side of his head.

>Irish travellers and roma gypsies are two different things.
I know, but both are called gypsies for some reason.

Are you a legit pikey?

>2-3 euros
people steal all this copper for 2-3 euros? I always imagined the loot must've been thousands of euros

>Copper Pipe
>CP
Is this some kind of coded CP stuff?

No, just enough for a fix. An armload of stolen copper isn't worth shit.

That's because there are Roma Gypsies in England, they've been there a while and they don't have black faces like the romanian gypsies. Irish travellers and these english roma gypsies are basically classed as one to the average Briton. And yes, I am a proper pikey. 100% celtic traveller to the backbone, sham.

where are the romenians? Waiting for darkness and steal everything

irish """""gypsies""""" hahaha larping gádžo

how many boxing matches have you won in your career?

I can smell the Romanian lurking this thread show yourself now

>brown gypsies
papagal. You can work for me in England. You can be my slave. I will pay you 10 pound a day. You can carry bricks from morning to night. I will provide a place for you to sleep. You can sleep with my dogs.
Don't box, mate.

Attached: 1541784182665.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

how many of your cousins box? do you regularly attend matches?

Pretty Tidy Handful of Copper

A good few of them. Not professionally, as a past time. What type of matches you on about? Bare knuckle? I don't go around them. Too much trouble.

yeah bare knuckles, I saw a documentary some years ago, why is it so much trouble? police show up?

Guns and knives are used sometimes.

shit how is that fair play?

>pikeys
>fair

It isn't. Big fight coming up soon though. Young joe vs martin o'donnell. I think its happening at the end of the month
Here he is again, the larping Irishman

Last time I turned in some copper it was 3600€/t. The prices are pretty much the same internationally afaik which means that if your cunt is very poor it still costs about the same.

It was worthwhile to steal wires in the 90s because you could haul away something like half a month's salary worth in one night. The wire in OP pic looks about half a kilo maybe more (I might be rusty), so imagine hauling like 20 of those from some bankrupt factory to live like a king for a week.

>robbing copper
kek

*puts it in the trunk of a rusty mercedes*

Attached: 54d0160c.jpg (800x800, 60K)

I would go if I were you, bet on young joe.

that documentary I saw was all about "fair fights" and such, I dunno

It's a godsend to teenagers looking to get cash for some cigs mate. I wouldn't exactly call it "robbing", more like a finders-keepers sort of deal for the most part.

That's if it happens.

Hope you guys like your copper