Leafs unite

Leafs unite

Attached: 690BB532-0084-4BD7-95A9-2BA6DB132BBB.jpg (554x683, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5w1eug
youtube.com/watch?v=U9Nhxela2HY
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=Emy4HTdPj-0
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember seeing article like this 2 years ago and there was a poll on who do you think would win, I ironically voted for Trudeau and ended up with like 10% of people who think the same

Why is Trudeau so violent?

It's unlikely a boxer can take on a Judoka. If someone grabs you and throws you on the ground you can't box anymore.

I think Trudeau would lose. Don't forget Vlad is an ex kgb agent and Justin an untrained fighter.

except Trudeau is like 6´3 and Putin is more or less a midget. Trudeau is also younger and heavier, with less fat.

Putin is 66 years old

He knows Putin was a professional assassin in the KGB? Or that the Manlet has a hundred black belts or something. Next time this guy will challenge our president too.

This is basically that exact situation. Semmy is a Dutch kick boxer. And Fedor just laid on top of him for 30 minutes until the time ran out lol.

Attached: ru vs nl.jpg (670x456, 36K)

Putlin couldn't even bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Come at me

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST02.jpg (350x525, 71K)

dutch fag is right, judo > boxing
though putin is a small guy and old as fuck, i'd say 60% he'd win

Vladimir would fight dirty. A few well place nut punchs would leave Trudeau open to a ko.

Fedor is unique. You can't compare skinnyfat old man midget Putin to Fedor Emilianko

Fedor is a 1,83 m manlet.

dailymotion.com/video/x5w1eug

pls delet this

He had his nuts cut off ages ago, so that won't work. Trudeau wins.

Why are Canadians so prone to mindless violence?

>He is the only fighter in K-1 history to win the world championship three times in a row, and also shares the record with Ernesto Hoost for most Grand Prixs won, with four
Semmy is pretty unique as well.

Putin is fucking tiny.

boxers would absolutely mull judo boys in a street fight. It isn't even close since if you try and grab someone they will bite you and other people will get involved

>brown nipples
Sorry losers, this is Fidel Castro's son

If you get thrown hard once on concrete you won't be standing up anymore.

Putin is old enough to be his father, of course he can.
In his prime Putin could kick some ass, he had legit sambo training.

Putin would definetly win because Truedeau would murder his geriatric manlet ass in the ring

Putin has trained a few different striking disciplines. So to just refer to him as a Judo boy is a bit silly. Justin is a faggot as well.

> other people will get involved
wait why

woah cool it with the homophobic remarks

Putin vs Trudo

youtube.com/watch?v=U9Nhxela2HY

>other people will get involved
I think Putin's band of kgb agents and borderline professional hitmen bodyguard entourage would absolutely butcher Trudeau's soy-consuming entourage in a street fight

could you BE more Canadian?

Because once trudeau is on the ground the rest of the world will hurry over to kick him

based trudeau

Attached: 1537785419956.jpg (1185x585, 230K)

Lower center of mass is an advantage in Judo.

Clever

Ey Patrick go to bed

I just imagined how much more awesome the world would be if instead of wars and spy games world leader would resolve their conflicts via dirty street fights. just picture this scene: some UN meeting, politicians walking around the room talking, suddenly Trums up to Xi and suker bitch slaps him in the face screaming about trade tariffs, to which Xi responds by punching him in the stomach seconds before their bodyguards get involved and it all turns into an orgy of violence, and whoever is the last one standing gets to impose his will on the loser. I would watch the fuck out of political news if it was like that. and imagine the election campaings. candidates would no longer talk about social policies and other bullshit, they would just brag about how much they can bench and they'd have sparring matches instead of debates.

>the manlet martial arts
why hasn't this been internationally banished?

There's a webm of Trudeau getting dropped by a jab in a sparring session, he literally hits the deck like a bag of spuds. Putin is a trained killer

It's really popular in the Netherlands. I actually did both Judo and kick boxing (among other things). Parents put their kids on Judo so they can defend themselves in elementary school and learn some self-confidence. But most thing they teach you at Judo isn't directly applicable in a real fight, because you don't get taught how to deal with someone trying to punch you in the face. But with some training you can easily overcome that. When I did Krav Maga I learned to rush in between punches, which opened up a whole new world for me. As my useless Judo techniques suddenly became practical.

you DO know that judo classes are seperated by weight, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

Putin is like 1,50cm tall probably 12 year old girl would beat him up.

isn't this basically mortal kombat?

he looks like spenny from kenny vs spenny

Attached: dasxczxc.jpg (183x275, 5K)

Manlets > women

Attached: Pa3fEwuyuzaNqxWWfjkfuQecyVO6IZcSiNsl7n5uEg8.png (768x768, 299K)

I don't get the Trudeau hate. He'd seem like a pretty cool guy to share a drink and talk with.

He's really like a slightly less spergy version of Spenny.

>"Prime Misiter May talks hard about Brexit. Let us see how hord she will talk after five minutes in the cage with me, brotheeeeeer!" said Donald Tusk, President of the European Council in his press statement this Sunday whil ripping his shirt off of his chest
>See these tho titans duke it out in the ring next Saturday in WWE Brexitmania!
>pay per view availible from just 20 euros

Yeah but Putin is 66 years old and not agile as a 12 year old girl.

He's an insufferable jackass who wants to destroy our country. I only tolerate him because sometimes he makes such a buffoon out of himself that it's actually funny. I don't understand why non-Canadians don't like him though.

Reach, mass and strength are advantages in an actual fight.

he wont be the first polly to do so
youtube.com/watch?v=Emy4HTdPj-0

>*gasp!* That's the Trump Family secret technique 「Art of the Deal」!

>judo > boxing

imagine unironically believing this lmao, flipping around hysterically in a dojo is not a viable method of combat, faggot. back to your judautism classes, manlet.

yeah, but we're talking boxer vs a wrestler
boxers don't win

>who wants to destroy our country
Elaborate.

>less spergy

Attached: 1523712635634.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

well, he's a soviet judo master
and that means sambo

imagine the typical chauvinist british empire PM from 100 years ago seeing this webm lol

Watch Ukrainian rada meetings, that shit happens there surprisingly often

thinking that putin, a former employee with the KGB hasn't encountered a situation before where he had to take down someone larger and trained is idiotic to say the least

>Putin keeps attacking Trump, but it seems like The Orange Destryer doesn't even register the pain!
>*Trump lets out a roar*
>Oh no, what is he doing!?
>Seems like he is getting into the state of Trumpamania!
>Yes, he threw Putin across the the ring like a rag doll!
>That must have hurt!
>He's climbing onto the ropes!
>Yes, BODY SLAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

>reach isn't everything i know judo bro

Attached: 1410437244789.png (206x585, 98K)

Based

Attached: trudeau wheelchair.gif (666x666, 556K)

Trudeau isn't the head of state. So he doesn't have to fight.

Can't wait until King Willem Alexander beats up the British Queen.

Attached: header.jpg (1020x679, 437K)

>he doesn’t know what sambo is
Can you use google for once in your life, Lachlan?

AAAAH A WRIST LOCK

Attached: ANP-64116789_0.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

obviously trudeau would win. putin is pushing 70 and also a manlet

that's overthinking it
unless you mean in training, and even there unlikely
from what is known of his work putin mostly pushed pen in the office

>You may laugh now, but while you were out growing during puberty I was mastering the art of Judo, so laugh while you still can lanky faggots.

Attached: 1413366367241.jpg (360x500, 49K)

Sure he'd kick Putin's butt, but then he'd apologize and cry afterwards.

Attached: http___o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_643e744c85dcfea70b84d09abc5264fd_205778636_17589678.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

pretty sure putins mindset would win this considering the vast ocean of faggotry that is trudeau

I want Trudeau to fuck my ass raw

LET'S GO JUSTIN
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE

Attached: 6375778.jpg (563x400, 101K)

>Video shows he can't punch
>Image shows he doesn't even know how to make a fist and flex
Wailing

love this pic

The epitome of canadian

Putin old enough to get senior discount

>Trudeau would get rekt, fights aren't about height or reach at all when you are a Judo master

Attached: 1407761436689.jpg (920x618, 74K)

Putin's an agent, he would put a bullet in Trudeau's face before even getting into a fight.

Blacks can't fight

By then you'll have to deal with Regent Charles.

Attached: images-3.jpg (480x360, 20K)

He can probably take putin's dick for sure

Trudeau
>decent boxer
>can take a hit (when wearing amateur boxing gear)
>game plan is getting hit in the face until the other guy tires
>average footwork

Putin
>legitimate judo black belt
>Sambo master
>9th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe/karate (might be higher/citation needed)
>former KGB agent

If Trudeau uses he footwork and keeps distance with a jab, he might have a chance. But if Putin gets a hold of him, it's over.

Trudeau is my favourite villian do burger still think hes Fidel Castros son ?