Why are the Polish so proud?

Why are the Polish so proud?

There are a lot of foreign people here but the Polish are definitely the most proud in being their nationality. Why is this?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Ireland-Poland.jpg (400x320, 55K)

they've endured a lot as a country

Inferiority complex

Same as MENA diaspora

It's a fake thing, a cope for being ruled by foreigners their whole history. That's why you see them wewuzzing every second, to make up for their constant humiliation at the hands of Germans and Russians. They are a sad and pathetic people.

They are one of the few countries to have been fucked over by all three of "muh russia", "muh nazis", and "muh communism"

there is nothing wrong with being proud of your country, but being such while fleeing to another because of muh monies is retarded

Attached: trump_poland3_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 44K)

this doesn't explain why

so does Ireland yet many people here have cultural cringe

>"Ireland"
>it's actually Cote D'Ivoire

didn't say there was a problem with it, I don't mind the polish here for the most part. They could do with being friendlier but they certainly aren't the worst

now I'm curious, what's the worst immigrant group you have there?

B-but my winged hussars a-and uhm REMOVE KEBAB!!1!!1

dunno
my friends dad is a police in a town with a large Brazilian population and he says they cause a lot of trouble. The media doesn't really report on such things so its hard to know for sure whats going on

>the Polish are definitely the most proud in being their nationality.
Depends.
Like in every country, some people are patriotic some not. I would not tell people in Poland are most proud, it's really common to complains about anything here. I like Poland and I do not want to selfhate my country or judge anyone.

You're either proud of your cunt or you gradually let your nationality die. Speaking of which, please start speaking Irish.
>whole history
Oh fuck off with this nonsense. Why is it always burgers out of all people that are so eager to shit on Poland? 1/64 Germ heritage?

Ireland is good to make money in but other than that it's rather a bland country without much fun and interesting things to see so no wonder people who live there feel proud of their home country as they consider it much more interesting

Nationalism is at its strongest where there is nothing else to be proud of.
This is true both for individuals and countries.

they're dumb subhumans

t. not pole

Aside of the romantic bullcrap, diasporas are disproportionally nationalistic as a rule. It's a way to cope.

> burgers
diaspora
ftfy

A solid hundred years of british, and US propaganda to get them to fuck up any competition from eastern europe.
And it worked.

this

Who on Earth would rather life or holiday in Poland instead of Ireland

Not nonsense, Poles are always conquered people, being ruled by others.

I second the irish pspeaking irish. If the Israelis can conjure a spoken tongue out of their written/ritualistic one...you could as well. Living people speak it, not to few even.

I wish I was Polish desu

Why

Irish person present )ignore flag)
Polish are good lads. they are white, they work hard, and they are catholics (more than most Irish as well)
SO long as polish migrants embrace iriihness and try to become truly Irish(being able to speak as Gaeilge, supporting carholilc interest)
I will support polish migrants, one of tty good friends is fro ,Poland, and he's; much better than most faggots

because I love Poland and Poles