Walk into office

>walk into office
>"Happy Friday user!"

Attached: 13.png (448x166, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TVmtli2iYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why aren't you wearing jeans, it's Friday!

>Thank God it's Friday, right?!

Attached: frog meme.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>user are you coming to the happy hour after work?!

GLAD MIDSOMMAR OP

>wha what user you think football is "Gay" but what about our world cup party ?

>woman in my office babby shower today
>I didnt buy anything to contribute cause I dont really know her
>everyone thinks im worse than hitler now

>Don't talk to me till I've had my coffee haha XD

wagecuck life seems to share a lot of the same themes as Aldous Huxley's novel "Brave New World", this in particular. a designated hour for happiness, which consists of ingesting one of the most poisonous and long term damaging substances that's legal to sell, while overpaying to do so with people from your job

Attached: Untitled (7).jpg (792x827, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_TVmtli2iYQ

>what are your plans for the weekend?!

Attached: neverseen.jpg (600x1266, 116K)

Fridays are pretty chill at my office
We either call it "fatty friday" or "fun friday" depending on what kind of food we want
We all agree on a restaurant and send the accountant to go pick up our orders
I have a pretty lax job though, I just sit here and shitpost on Jow Forums until the business owner brings me a list of things that need changed on the company website (usually only 30 minutes of my 8-hour workday is spent actually working)

>long term damaging
One beer is not going to hurt you user

same here. I get paid 15/hr to shitpost on Jow Forums for 6 hours a day (one hour for lunch, one hour of actual work)

Attached: th.jpg (252x181, 8K)

Fucking this
Because I don't like to tuck a shirt into jeans
Because I have more pants than jeans
Because I still have to be here how is it a day off?
Because I only have a few jeans I like now I want them clean in case I go out this weekend (I won't though)
Because fuck you

>Oh come on you're working too hard, it's Friday!

Jesus. I wear whatever the fuck I want, and mostly the same clothes, and nobody gives a fuck at work. They all do the same.

I hate jeans, they look so dumb once you reach a certain age.
>that 32 year old boomer who still wears jeans

that's even worse

Attached: gJkPvf8.jpg (399x388, 11K)

If you know how to detox and workout you won't feel your liver inflamed by 40, user.

>happy friday user!
>i work over the weekend tho
>oh right... uh, so your Friday is Monday right?
>wut?
>your last day of the work week is Monday
>... uh, right

EVERY FUCKING WEEK SAME CONVERSATION

The point of me choosing to work over weekend is because it's me and one other guy on those days and none of this office social shit.

Attached: 1519464132482.jpg (498x710, 39K)

>haven't gone to work in two weeks
>still not fired

Attached: happy is a .png (530x557, 334K)

Worked hotel housekeeping for 2 years, front desk for 1. Housekeeping uniform was easy, front desk suit was subsidised and drycleaning was paid for. Still sucked.

9 years and 3 IT jobs on, I'm still thankful for being able to wear a black tshirt and jeans every day of the week.

I don't know how or why normies pay to wear "business casual" clothes.

>BTC going to $5k
>No end in sight to be wagecuckery

That's it I'm done.

This but worse, got a regular mon-fri, but serve on weekends fri-sun. I'm a poorfag millennial who's just trying to get enough for a condo.
Same fucking conversation evry Friday with all these fat fucking boomer coworkers.. "What you doing this weekend user?"
FUCKING WORKING CAUSE IM NOT A BOOMER LIKE YOU WHO BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR 50K 30 YEARS AGO.
Like seriously these people need to fuck off

>still get paid for the hours you weren't there for.

checked

>He washes his jeans

Dude, I've gone like two months without washing my jeans and they aren't even dirty yet, smell fine too.

Attached: Girlslaughing.png (449x401, 490K)

Attached: 1529690458797.gif (740x900, 1012K)

nah I'm gonna finish up my slave duties then go rot in my apartment hoping that by time I wake up the world evaporates. I don't remember clowning around being a part of my slave duties, rebecca

>Today's my Monday you fuckface
t. weekend worker

thanks for this one

if you ever have a girl near you, ask her to smell them. She'll tell you to wash them you can't smell yourself