That's it, Jow Forums. This ship (Argentina) is sinking and I want out

That's it, Jow Forums. This ship (Argentina) is sinking and I want out.

This is what I got:
>20m
>native Spanish speaker
>fluent in English (C1 Advanced)
>understand most of Italian and have some notion of French, German and Japanese
>currently just studying German because of monies
>legally an Italian citizen because of my mom
>GPA of 9.56
>last year I got preselected and interviewed for an undergraduate Fulbright scholarship
>about to start my 4th year on Classical Studies and Spanish at my local University

Here the Bachelor's degree takes 5 fucking years (we have no Master's though). I would like to go abroad for at least a couple of months, either to study anything remotely related to my degree or as a Spanish teacher, but I have no idea on where to begin. I think my EU citizenship and the fact I took part in a Fulbright scholarship might help, but other than that I do not know what to look for.

Attached: 0028336417.jpg (995x640, 167K)

>Classical Studies and Spanish

I'll take a Bigmac with fries, please.

Just take a free refugee pass somewhere in Italy, fratello. That's what I will probably do after completing my bachelor's degree and live a worriless life.

How does that work? Don't you have to enter Italy in a boat to be a refugee?

lmao

EU is shit, its full of niggers andpoles and it will either implode or get invaded by fucking Putin before you even get the chance to finish your degree

i haven't even seen the sun since the middle of november and it's constantly raining. if i knew spanish, i would move to buenos aires, hang out on the beaches, get a nice tan and fuck hot girls of colour

Attached: 1546690482556.jpg (962x642, 152K)

Cállate pelotudo, yo tengo el pasaporte español y no ando haciendo posts de mierda en int
PD: porteño (y para colmo tano) puto

No, I mean, since you already are an italian citizen it should be easy to live in Italy with some government assistment and lack of bureaucracy. "Refugee" was just a joke about the conditions of our countries lol

>classical studies
>spanish
Congratulations, you played yourself

Based

beaches here are cold and grey and boring and girls aren't hot at all
soy platense pero ok

>20 yo
>4th year at uni
Doesn't add up nigger, you get out of hs at 18
>classical studies
KEK

Attached: IMG_20190104_141125.jpg (720x806, 64K)

there is a severe lack of Spanish teachers in my country, as well as a real need in other countries where latino comunities are growing. Maybe you people are getting confused by your shitty English Degree™ that is took exclusively by stupid first-world rich bitches.

I started Uni in 2016. I will be 21 in March

I'll take a Bigmac with fries, please.

>there is a severe lack of Spanish teachers in my country,

but you said your country is sinking and you want out.

and Spanish is popular only among teen girls that actually want sex with a handsome Spaniard "teacher", might be a nice way to spend time but you won't be able to make ends meet I'm afraid

Como me voy a reír cuando le vayas a pedir aumento a Vidal pelotudo JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA EL PROFE DE LENGUA AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Attached: E39BD90B2490455980560F1E467CED7A.png (792x600, 52K)

You can always come to be a waiter in Mexico City with the rest of your folk, Federico.

Quarter pounder with a poutine pls

Go teach spanish in Germany

You’ll meet many girls

Dont take the comments about classical studies and Spanish as personal, it Is true you picked a shitty degree for migrating, i did too im a marketing mayor and everyday i regret not studying some Sort engineering or it related shit

Have you done that yourself, user? I'm interested

Well, with all the beaners fainting from dehydration at the border, you probably do need people to fetch you a glass of water.

In my city there are many Ecuadorians who regularly stab other South Americans

nice i hope i get killed but this thread is giving me stage iv cancer already

Kek good one narizon , good one

wtf
drug dealers factions perhaps?

Yes but sometimes they stab regular people too. They're very chill otherwise.

>very chill otherwise
lmao

>Ecuadorians
Fuck off

Quiero un hamburguesa con un refresco por favor.

I own a mexican restaurant and we always hire people who can speak spanish over anyone else you interested?

do NOT come to germany shitskin

Genova?

The thing about shitalian passports is that they don't have generation limit.
Anyone can get this shit

You are not white and your "C1" argie english is B1.5 at best in Europe.

Argies need to be taught their place at the very bottom of the human species

basiert und rotgepillt

how about stay in your shithole and fix it?
Oh wait you're a beaner, you guys jump borders at a certain age like women hit menopause, its inevitable.

BASED

Oh look its a zoomer whos trying to emigrate
get some job experience in your countrie first because NO ONE and im telling you NO ONE will hire a guy with 0 experience specially if he doesnt even have a college degree wich pretty muche everyone here has.
Ive seen 40 year old italians working as waiter because their BAC 5 in architecture has no validity or equivalent here in France.
Really make things work for you in your own countrie before launching yourself to chaos.

Or else what? You're gonna whine on Jow Forums that he went to your country with an angry Pepe edit?

No coming back from this

Attached: upscale-249480716027211.png (828x664, 625K)

what a thread

Italians treat Argentines like Shite. If I were you I'd go to the UK, Canada or Germany maybe

Come here italian man

lies

20% of moortuguese pop. lives abroad

fpbp

i almost got israeli citizenship since my great grandpa was a jew... if it was my grandpa instead i would be in israel now

I've heard Israel isn't that great anyways so you're not missing out on much if you live in an OK place in Brazil.

my city has the same idh of ghana and israel must be far superior to brasil only positive is that things are cheap and everyone is poor. also jews stereotypes are true everyone in my mother family is a lawyer, a banker or earns money renting houses also she was a hooked nose

> What is the "morto di fame" video?

Move to Chile

Just become a Spanish teacher. Lot's of frustrated upper middleclass housewives try to pick it up out of boredom. Just don't expect them to learn anything except of how to order a glass of wine.

not enough evidence
romans seemed generally grumpy in my experience

>m

This is where i stopped reading.

You can send us your sisters though jajajaja

Yeah I know we are all over the place since we were discovererz and shit, we created you muts