/smg/ - Stock Market General - 350 TESLA CALLS

High IQ, AMD 40, TSLA 400 plays that low IQ don't understand and this is a good thing.

Popular brokers for stock trading:

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

Previous thread

Attached: high IQ.jpg (600x391, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/film/news/moviepass-bond-sale-1202853466/
finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMD190118C00022000?p=AMD190118C00022000
finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA180706C00350000?p=TSLA180706C00350000
rferl.org/a/eu-ministers-reach-deal-allowing-greece-to-exit-bailout-program/29313189.html
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1041588/000104158818000027/accra033100.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright Moon Men, talk to me.

Attached: 76d9e45c5c153c30a39dc81b97a7db17.png (375x360, 43K)

TSLA Jul 2018 350.000 call
OPR - OPR Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
Quote Lookup
9.92-4.83 (-32.75%)
As of 12:12PM EDT. Market open.

My HIGH IQ Option went down a lot. Interesting development. I think the best plan of action is to hold it until July when it maximizes in price again.

This is what I predict.

NOOOO AMAT

MU is going to drop to 56 then skyrocket up. Don't come to school july, you're welcome.

Recent reports from Chinese authorities verify that Televisions, phones, and entertainment are not effected by sanctions. iQIYI, the drop was for literally nothing. Time to get comfy.

Attached: 1529121099705.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

was this scene really necessary?

guys we need to talk lunchbro out of this

Attached: 1515912252749.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Feel free to go up any time Banks

Attached: Pop-Team-Epic-5.png (1366x768, 249K)

micron. MICRON!!!! STOP SELLING

Attached: micron_2.png (661x726, 38K)

Anybody here know anything about money rituals? Something that will guide me to make as much money as possible? And have it in my subconscious? My tulpas been golden haired for a few months to always remind me.
I work 12 hours a day at 11 an hour at 88 hours a week...I want all the money in the world hahaha

Btw I'm going to be a regular in this general from now on...is it 24 hours or does it die after the market closes?

Attached: 1529630059415.jpg (359x477, 18K)

dead on weekends

Damn, was that actually in Rucky Star? It's been years since I watched it, didn't think they pandered so much

variety.com/2018/film/news/moviepass-bond-sale-1202853466/

Was lunchbro cucked by HMNY???

yep, one of the best scenes

Attached: 000.gif (400x501, 677K)

I'm fine friend, I'll never be weak enough to kill myself, that's not how I work

Heck no, why would I buy stock in a company with no debt but still fails? :^)

What do we think of OSIS?

It’s been abundantly clear that Tesla was borderline fraudulent ever since they bought struggling Solar City to bail out investors (i.e. Musk himself). No profit, murky business plan, heavily dependent on gov subsidies, and now the cars are literally burning up. Model 3 reservations are vanishing faster than theories on global warming (which has been postponed due to cold weather from dropping solar output). The bottom is about to fall out and Emperor Elon is butt naked. This user gives it a SELL rating.

Post your predictions for TSLA price 7 days from now.

What would low IQ people do with TSLA 350 calls for July 6?

I already gave you the avatar ritual

this makes no sense.

Source?

Who is on the ENPH train?

NO NO NO NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1529629251423.png (500x600, 191K)

Colgate, SWK, , SBUX, JPM

if you did not buy these today, you failed!

Attached: Colgate_Toothpaste_Maxfresh_Peppermint_Ice_-_80_GM_Blue_Gel_large.jpg (480x480, 24K)

people on here are always talking about commodities. Investing, doing options - something that I can't remember

what is it that they're talking about?

I've got a ritual that works 100% of the time. What you need to do wait for a full moon. Go to your local hardware store and get a pair of heavy duty kneepads. After that you need to go to the temple referred to as a "gay bar".......

kek, keep these ratings coming

The volume is so damn pitiful.

Attached: sadcat_003.jpg (639x406, 30K)

Here’s a good sigil, use it responsibly

Attached: 14980C2E-6A7A-4D71-9CF7-B0BD6E298DD9.jpg (472x557, 27K)

Kneepad if you need someone to take care of you after the surgery and feed you eggs, I volunteer.

>My HIGH IQ Option went down a lot.
>Interesting development
LOL u dum nigger i explained exactly why that was gonna happen last night

youre right though. your ONLY course of action is to sit there and think about what youve done

lunch bros not a faggot
it was a false flag

Problem is, he never actually bought the option. He refuses to screenshot his portfolio because he doesn't have one.

first the penis picture now this

Why is lunchbro being targetted?

Lunchbro is pure only a truly sick fuck would try and sabotage him.

>didnt buy nathans famous hotdogs

Attached: 565656565561646416749464464.jpg (385x387, 21K)

the Jow Forumsraelis will always target us my brother

the time will come when we must strike back and push them into the sea

perhaps
but id like to think that he is not only a small specc (obviously), but also an arrogant one. i have no doubt in my mind he was stupid enough to atleast buy the $666 worth of 23calls before even announcing it.

whether or not he was arrogant enough to buy more because i baited him into it, remains to be seen, but i surmise if we see him getting quieter than usual, it will mean that he is experiencing total loss

>didnt buy SPX below 2600

Attached: 1505661880592.png (209x241, 17K)

How does my portfolio look? Am I going to make it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 11.00.02 AM.png (624x1221, 223K)

I cut my losses and fortunately made them back with RENN.

Fuck tripfags, never listening to them again

GBR WHAT'S HAPPENING

I think I have lost my ability to even.

get yer bio lotto tickets here

CASI heading back to $8 next week

I hope to God he bought all those calls to because he will be broke and finally leave this board. It's really a win win for us either way.

patience is a virtue friend. as people said before, they JUST acquired the company. it needs time.

I already lost 50 cents so far on my Investment
Im suing Big5guy for everything he has

No one acquired anything yet.

It has to be at least $20.

Class action lawsuit when?? I'm down 30 cents, I can't even feed my family anymore
I wonder how much of the company smg collectively owns

Big5Guy made another high quality call.

Lol big5 wins again!

Attached: giphy (28).gif (400x254, 463K)

After we all fucking make it, we should totally just buy some micro cap company and rebrand the buisiness into some weeb shit.

I was talking about TSLA 350 CALL, not the aMD ones, AMD ones are slightly up

What and turn a profit? I thought I was on Jow Forums.

low IQ haters will never beat me

finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMD190118C00022000?p=AMD190118C00022000

look, people are realizing im right as evidence by making money

This one doesnt look good kek
finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA180706C00350000?p=TSLA180706C00350000

christ almighty what is w you dumb niggers?
the dude bought it for 4.8M LESS than 24 hours ago. this isnt like with shitcoins where someone can come in and purchase a gorillion of them and it moons in a second.

the reason it was a very good call is because big5 noticed it HOURS before the news even initially came up

You're right, we're never going to make it.

YES
We turn a Greek shipping company into a pocket pussy and hentai exporter

i'm having a bad day.. even ended up in the wrong thread

I'm just averaging down on LCI

Are pocket pussies good? I've been thinking about signing up for Amazon mechanical turk to get enough money to buy one.

WTF is going on with AMD?
I remember thinking about buying in at $10, but then stopped myself
I was going to then buy in about a week ago, but also stopped myself
now the stock is dropping

just accept that your new name is hi IV and live with it, bud

also
srsly nigga? yahoo finance?
for the love of god use tradingview.com or some other free chart program. yahoo is WILDLY inaccurate

>the reason it was a very good call is because big5 noticed it HOURS before the news even initially came up

No he didn't. He posted it after the filing was released.

Everyone and their cat can set up alert for SEC filings for a company

>PEP
Good lord it doesnt stop
"109 will be mine"

Attached: hc5793c3c.png (493x595, 111K)

yahoo loads fast

fast > accurate

AMD is getting ready to hit $40

It's in slow phase 2 right now. The big Jump is on the horizon.

CLAIM YOUR CNBCFU

Attached: cnbc-journalist-meg-tirrell-engaged-married-husband.jpg (1276x638, 42K)

well i didnt notice it, did you?

im still long on it. oil is rising and ive been looking for more undervlued energy memes. if youre too much of a bitch to hold it, then sell me your shares

its not fast either though. its slow AND inaccurate

>Amazon mechanical turk
user, your time is more valuable than that ...

>I'm just averaging down on LCI
me too.. i really see it as a good buy.. they have plenty of drugs and have plenty more to come

I've been calling a buyout on GBR for awhile now.. i've even explained why it's a good candidate for a buyout many fucking times in this thread way before yesterday

I told you lads to sell GBR after the bump

If I can make ~30 cents an hour I can afford a sex toy in under a week though

how do I view options on Tradingview?

>30 cents an hour
user ...

You can spend that same time doing literally anything for money and make more than 30 cents an hour.

If you went out right now in the middle of summer and asked your neighbors if you can shovel their snow you'd make more money.

Boeing 400 when?

>If you went out right now in the middle of summer and asked your neighbors if you can shovel their snow you'd make more money.

lmao

also as someone who has made an embarrassing amount on mturk it's not worth it bro. get an actual job and learn about investing. the only reason i did is because i didn't know about the power of time and investing when i made most of my money on there. so i got nowhere only able to pay bills and buy things in the moment with nothing lasting to show for all my effort

lol why is everyone acting like it hurts to hold onto a stock that hasnt dropped at all?

dont think it has em desu
i meant that for more accurate charts
i dont trade options unless im at my platform that has the options chain in it.

i know that the free version of thinkorswim has a REALLY good options chain on it. you dont have to give TDameritrade any money to open up the demo account (but i AM unsure of whether its delayed or not as i dont use it). but its probably the best retail platform for looking at options desu

lol this I'm pretty sure "homeless" people make more an hour sitting in a major city

its just that those browser based options chains often timesare pretty inaccurate w the greeks, and i dont like buying or selling any options without consulting my greek overlords first, as i like money, and i HATE slippage

I have a full time job, 8 hours a day at 15 bucks an hour. I don't have to pay rent because I live in one of my parent's houses for free, and they give me a 2 grand a month allowance. But I put all of the money I can into savings since I have a phobia of being poor and starving like someone in the Russian revolution. I'm too scared to spend any of my money that I make, I want to make money that I'm not "attached" to so I can spend it, if that makes any sense.

TSLA and AMD are great buys

holy fucking shit IQ is on top.

Attached: IQ.png (1598x793, 129K)

ive been not homeless and done this

i used to do this for my groceries sometimes when i was broke. id go down to the farmers market, bring some instruments, a loop pedal, and play a bunch of instruments at the same time and people would throw money at me like it was going out of style.

you can even do it by just playing acoustic guitar poorly, but expect FAR less of a return, as no one fucking cares if you can play a bob dylan song. you gotta be interesting and make it an actual performance. if you can get people to start stopping and listening (pretty hard to do sometimes), and get a crowd, you can make like 30-40 bucks in a couple minutes. bretty kewl being a bard sometimes

but yes, if youre an absolutely talentless hack, you can just sit and look disheveled and dirty and rake in a steady return. you have to go to a tourist spot though, as locals wont give a fuck about ur sorry ass

it does. but in your situation just spend 50 bucks and stop being autistic. the alternative, to make any actual money on mturk, would take you so long that you'd be a literal retard to value your time that lowly. literally staring at the sky is a better use of time

Canopy pullback as expected. Many tickers following it down to varying degrees. TRST holding up pretty well relative to the rest.

Also come on Tetra BioPharma it's time for a breakout! Pretty sure this thing will net me a 3x before the end of summer on the common shares, 4x+ on the warrants.

Was really hoping to get comfy watching China continue its death spiral today...
I don't have any money riding on it, but it was so fucking fun to watch.

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-133052.png (1080x1920, 124K)

im waiting for a bulltrap, then a REAL panic

Damn, DRYS is having a day.

is $IQ more JUSTED than my picks. I think so.

TSLAMD are still fine.

greek begged and got more monies

i assume it;s this
rferl.org/a/eu-ministers-reach-deal-allowing-greece-to-exit-bailout-program/29313189.html

Conceptually it'd make sense but by that logic the money you'd make on mturk would probably just go into savings.

If you care about money so much, also care about the amount of time you spend. The time you would spend getting good at mturk (as someone who spent a year on mturk with tons of plugins and hookups putting 10+ hours every day) you could just buy yourself a onahole, jack off a couple times, throw it out and earn 100x the amount.

That would be fun. I have cash set aside specifically for that type of occasion.

>lol why is everyone acting like it hurts to hold onto a stock that hasnt dropped at all?
this thread is full of newbs that think stocks always just go straight up.. they see some youtube video that says make $3,000 the first hour every morning and they think thats how it is lol... newbs don't' have patience

BUY ACCESS POWER

>Access Power, Inc., is a pico-cap U.S. public company that “offers Internet-based communications products and services in the United States and international markets,” according to Bloomberg. As of yesterday’s close, it had a stock price of $0.0004 and a market capitalization of about $98,000; it trades an average of about $13.26—thirteen dollars and twenty-six cents—worth of stock each day, though it had a big day last week when almost $400 worth of stock traded.

>According to Access’s most recent quarterly filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 10-Q:

"The Corporation is for sale. I will sell Access-Power, Inc for $15,000,000.00 or $.06 per share."

THIS SHIT IS TRADING AT $0.0004 BUT WILL BE SOLD AT $.06

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1041588/000104158818000027/accra033100.txt

DUMP YOUR GBR AND BUT ACCESS POWER

Attached: 1503132324901.png (630x630, 156K)

Wrong. The one I watched said $5,000 in the first hour.

I need to watch more closely. I hate missing out on a good DRYS run.

Attached: 1505971300231.png (1022x685, 971K)

pump that shit

Attached: 1528488328479.png (646x700, 166K)