Do you believe me yet?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

$0.198096 USD (-8.04%)

>$0.03 soon

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Just fuck off and stop posting

No one cares about your shitty predictions or your shitty posts

look at the rest of the market Miss Cleo.

Attached: 1524511378728s.jpg (224x250, 8K)

Astrofag wannabe's back.... why don't you post price in sats

found unsuccessful crypto investor

Attached: 1529680374397.jpg (874x874, 42K)

Aww are you angry little guy? Better sell now before we have a wittle tantrum!

>CHEUNG CHUN KEUNG
And a ping ling ching chang chong to you too, Jackie Chan

funny how many random shitcoins are still worth more than sergey's failure of a project. Why do you think he doesn't post on Medium with any progress or roadmap achievements? The pressure is getting to him.

Evidently he had an emergency meeting on Wednesday and was belligerent with his team on why progress has stalled. I guess that's what happens when you steal $32 million from kids and blow it on fancy office space and a cheap webpage

All of crypto is speculation. Any project without a finished project is essentially zero, including link. Take your proven larping ass and imaginary meetings to your own fantasyland.

Btc drops 10%, link holds in sats

I've proven I'm legit. 40 cents ago, to be exact.

>Evidently he had an emergency meeting on Wednesday and was belligerent with his team on why progress has stalled.
whoops

Links rank has stayed the same. Btc shit itself again so everything tanks, but this fuckin clown thinks he can fud the price to dump his McD paychecks in

Were on to you, you fuckin clown

LINK is heading to $0.15

Jow Forums autists in for a world of pain!

My father works for oracle and is quite close to Sergey. He told me that Sergey showed up at the office last week to announce that he ate his thousandth Big Mac. In honor of such a special moment, Sergey handed out free t-shirts he found at a local Salvation Army. Before he left, he took my father aside and asked “you didn’t actually buy in, did you?”

Seems alright!

LINK was once in the top 80. Now it's down to 120 and beyond. Get real pajeet

Lower than 15 cents user, single digits in a matter of a couple weeks. Trust me, I have not been wrong yet

TFW dca’ing into what could be the greatest investment opportunity in my lifetime.

Link either goes to andromeda or it pulls a challenger and explodes into nothing but wreckage.

But whether price is 15 cents or 75 cents has fuck all to do with it OTHER THAN if price is lower I’m buying my lottery tickets at a discount.

U win d lottery if crpypto whole market revives back to 800$ billion and mass adoption happend. Currently its at 200billion and on its way out

Link is finished. Sergey is going apeshit on the team and Dimitri is doubting the project as a whole

Thomas hustles, but Steve has been lollygagging. They needed to hire 10 guys with that 32 million, instead of spending it on office space and business class plane tickets

Kek
Oh but I've always believed you.
Anyone Who still holds anything but an emergency stack will never , ever make it.
They have the inability to gauge risk, minimize losses....and see an absolute shitcoin with 0 signs for recovery.

Irl businessman here. I like you nigga. I m d retired boomer with 18yo gf. Do u think any coin can do a x1000 again? Or x100?

God I hope you’re right. But you never answered my question user... how much Link do you hold? Honestly no judgments.

yep thats why they added intel Sgx support today

No u haven't because alts are still tied to btc u stupid faggot. If everything else was mooning and link crashed ud have a point. No one's falling for this faggot. Go back to drinking more imaginary champagne with ur imaginary friends

Safex. It's an anonymous coin with a market in the wallet. The team just released ATM's today. They've got a large following in Serbia and Australia. It's worth a look imo.

Well said

It will be tough but keep an eye out for things that have a solid footing in the market, but are undervalued. ETC you can easily 10x on if you buy next week, and wait for Coinbase listing

I may have some sitting on a Trezor somewhere, but nothing noteworthy. I can afford it, I already made it

The communication between nodes is not ready

When did you get into crypto ? Was it because of Jow Forums that got you in?

never selling, Delphi roodypoo. never fucking ever.

Was around 2012, loaded up mostly after the first big fall from $1200. ETH and XMR rounded out my wealth tremendously, and ANS was the final push into 8 figure territory.

LINK has biz thinking it is the next great moon when no one thinks they can execute, and that's the problem. ETH, BTC, XMR already had their shit together. LINK pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. If you were around for the crowdsale, you'd know Sergey didn't even have his shit together asking for money. They failed on that simple task. It's criminal to compare to the real moonshots

>taking his larper seriously

TRIGGERED STANK LANK LOL I HOPE YOU FAGGOTS DIE LMAO

ITT: So much delusion.