How common is it in your countries that the underage females of the family bring their boyfriends home...

How common is it in your countries that the underage females of the family bring their boyfriends home, with the knowledge of the parents, to have sexual intercourse?

For example, in a family with a son and a daughter, the (underage) daughter may bring her boyfriend so he can have sex with her, in her room, while the father is in the living room, knowing she is being pounded.

Attached: 06e84374d809db38e43985e09551f114.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Not common at all.
I've never done that, but the closest I've did to that was a few years ago (I was in high school) when a good friend of mine from my middle school invited me to her place to catch up about old times and her dad was in the living room when I entered.
I shook his hand and introduced myself, then she took me to her room and we talked for quite a while and then eventually made out.
She didn't even bother locking the door, her dad could've entered at anytime and caught us.
After our "catching up" ended, I was leaving and her dad was still in the living room and I smiled at him and then left after saying goodbye to them.

Not terribly common, that's why we have cars to have sex in.

>her dad was in the living room when I entered

Applied to all of my girlfriends from 15 to 19.

British houses aren't very big, I had to put my hand over her mouth sometimes to keep it quiet

Hot.
Should've done the same, I guess.
She wanted to go further and tried to take my shirt off, but I was scared that her dad would end up catching us and stopped her.

Still a virgin now so I should've taken the chance back then. Oh well.

Not Norwegian myself. But I've done this many times.

One girl even her father repaired her bed 3 times because I'd destroyed it while fucking her. Before the third time I told her I was going to take it slow because I didn't want to ruin that man's self worth, but she insisted I fucked her the same way.

In much of India that would result in a shitfest seeing as to how women are property and expected to be a virgin at the altar.

I lost my virginity in my girlfriend's house and her dad knew about it (she said he bought condoms for her)

>How common is it in your countries that the underage females bring Chads home

My mum always had a problem with my girlfriends. It was weird she was the most easy going mum in the world but if I brought a girl home she'd always find a reason to be mad. I could smoke weed in my room and get nothing but 5 minutes of anger but for some reason this pissed her off. She also used to slap and grab my arse.

Pretty much, yes.
I was talking with some friends and the topic came up. They said they'd be happy to have the boy at home, fucking their daughter. It might be because I've always been a loser but I find the thought revolting. I guess they are right it's the safest, though

Because ur virgin m8

if you weren't wh*Te i'd assume your mom was jealous of her little boy being with some worthless slag
happens here at least

Let me guess, your an Iraqi refugee? What's your ethnicity mate

I wish I didn't have this stupid idea of 'decency' when I was a kid, I had so many chances to get my peepee wet that I didn't take because I was scared of upsetting parents

Fuc k off Paragay my cars probably worth more than your house

parents are retarded here and will just call the police.

I've had my girlfriend over and fucked her at my parents house. My parents found a bowl of some dried liquid which was probably pancake batter that I me and my friends had used during a LAN party a couple days before that "smelled like cum". At the dinner table my parents confronted my about it. "Is she a spitter?". My whole family was snickering and making spitting sounds to ridicule me. I hate my family which is why I moved to another city as soon as I could.

So, is she?

your own fault
what the fuck are you doing

>I had to put my hand over her mouth sometimes to keep it quiet
hot
kek, based family

No and there's no convincing my family that she isn't.

What's my fault? What??