Why the fuck are alts still going down? what sort of wagecuckery is this...

why the fuck are alts still going down? what sort of wagecuckery is this? and who are the Shekelsteins responsible for this?

Attached: wcuc.jpg (640x640, 69K)

This shit will stop, for now there s a lot of panic in the market. Hell, btc was once 16k, so.. I m holding to my link and sky for now, we will see better days for sure

>BTC still down in a bear market
>"Why are my less-popular, less-well-known, less-developed, Chinese scam-tokens not mooning?"

Are the meme kids finally learning that you need the top dog... the king... the B-T-C in order to survive?

lol this is serious. no need to twist the knife in the wound, plus i m being too por to buy btc, not to mention to make profit out of it. alt are a reasonable alternative

Basically you can start trading with small values when it comes to alts. I spent 1k and got 14x with sky.. worked with others too. Btc is another story altogether

My plan is to be patient and wait, no rush and no dropping out for sure

I plan togo up with alts until I will be able to hunt down a big fish.
It's convenient for me to get alts at this point. Make it rain!!

I'm happy with my Sky, bought it cheap..:) will see who laughs last.. :p

Those who believe will laugh, muhahaha

Hey look, someone sensible. Enter your positions with a plan and then just follow through.
Panic selling to Mr Shecklestein is how the poor lose their only chance.

It's not about believing. It's about taking risks. Possibility of profit is what draws new buyers. That's my game.

U male it sound easy. I hope u invest in those in the top 100 ranked alts, otherwise you are doomed. It s very rare to go 10x in a short time. I do 30%large, 50%mid and 20%small

Panic is not the solutions, it just create useless drama and make shit worst

Too much math, I go with the flow, whatever is trendy and affordable. I am a newbie, but it's getting addictive so I should start to be cautious. Any other useful advice?

there’s never a “bad” time to buy, but it helps if you’re buying during a dip. Just do it

Sky down to 6 again. had my hopes up, will it ever have a comeback this month? wish for it to do so, becoming inpatient.can I at least spend it on smtg? purchases of any kind available?

It's the moment to supplement my stock with some more.

>plus i m being too por to buy btc,
idiots thinking they need to buy full coins. this mindset is why shitcoins mooned and dumped in the first place. Thanks for playing.

Exactly, buy small amounts if you can only afford that. My first purchase was something like 0.0003 BTC :)) the good thing of Sky right now is that you can buy full coins at a lot rate.

whatever. no point in arguing with fucktards. if i m into sky and it bounces 500%, vs btc 6%, over a week.. who s winning big?

Fuck this downward trend. I m up to a point where I m not selling g anymore all in. Those sky better deliver soon

let me say it again for the people who prefer secure shit than to take risks. there is no bad timing at this point, sure will go up and than those who were afraid will burn

Because they are have no use.

Exactly. It's all about risk appetite. I'm holding on to Sky for sure..