I just market sold all my alts. I couldn't take it bros. I am weak

I just market sold all my alts. I couldn't take it bros. I am weak.

Attached: 1.jpg (356x356, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vexpay.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vexpay.xyz/

now on board of the bitcoin ship?

ok

i aint clickin that shit nigga.jpg

WE NEED MORE SELLING. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Attached: 1520960262745.jpg (250x250, 6K)

No, you're smart. Now just don't FOMO back in for the small bounce in a few weeks. It's going straight back down

You know hes going to fomo on the first green candle if he couldn’t even stick to his justification for buying when he did:

Dont go into anything without a plan and don't deviate from long term plans. Fucking amateurs

Nope. This has been my learning lesson to not fuck with shitcoins. BTC and eth is it for me now.

Fuck NEO, piece of shit is never going up again. Never buying it again. I have enough money that eht and btc gains will be enough to make me comfy.

Thought I was buying neo at a deal at 0.0065

This shit is going to fucking 0.004

Attached: 1526435771832.jpg (1600x1119, 235K)

True

It has been 6 months. What has changed in NEO to make you consider it a shitcoin now besides price action? You sound like a text book emotional investor
>i will never buy that shit again
What if they make large technological strides and capture even more market share?

They promised decentralization. They will not decentralize.

Ontology took away too much of neo's hype. They don't give a shit about neo anymore. CoZ is all doing their own side projects, Onchain cares about Ontology. Shit is dying.

You did the right thing

Disgusting dude

Attached: 20180423_142912.png (526x750, 188K)

Alts will keep bleeding

im holding till its zero i will kms if i sell and came back at 50k btc

Have you considered the fact that decentralization of a coin trying to capture market share in china might be a negative? The chinese government looks down upon foriegn products because they cannot be controlled to a certain degree. It is why china has their own Google, facebook, amazon, etc. Perhaps in the case of NEO its centralization may very well be a growth catalyst in the chinese market as an ethereum competitor.
Ontology is too new to make any claims and it is built upon NEO anyway its not taking any marketshare from NEO just adding to the NEO ecosystem.

That not how it works
You never gonna be able for boy back at cheaper price

The bots monitor all fiat gateways and wallets
If you decide for out money back in yo gonna pay a premium

>

alts will disappear just like they did the last time the Bitcoin bubble popped. a new breed of alts will appear in a few years. better buy in early

There's our buy signal boys. Time to go long.

I did this days ago user... daaaayysss ago

Pamp it

Attached: pamp it.jpg (343x325, 16K)

I didn't liq into fiat my dude, just btc.

So long btc, the golden bull run is commencing. Alts will die.

Attached: 1525995903967.png (563x542, 157K)

just how new are y--oh wait

Hottbog