GF has 60k € in savings

GF has 60k € in savings.
Keeps asking me what to invest in.
So I came here. What are your tips?
>28
>german

Attached: 160229-savingsjars-stock.jpg (1200x800, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Three-fund_portfolio
medirect.be/nl-be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>german
a rape whistle

haha get it because every day thousands of women get raped in Germany :DDD

the bullshit amerilards actually believe

or maybe they call them cultural enrichment flutes there

Don't.

Attached: 754768458.jpg (640x1439, 72K)

bogleheads.org/wiki/Three-fund_portfolio

Chainlink
All in

Sir, I have a very good coin for you. REQ (Requiem) will moon this year 100%! Very much place to up, because it dumped so hard because of fud

wait 2 or more months and then buy crypto.
now is not a good time to invest in crypto or stocks imo.

>Keeps asking me what to invest in.
put some money with a mutual fund in America

And if that's too risky for her just get 10k . It's dirt cheap right now and the possible return is crazy.

Tell her to buy Link

Attached: IMG_0529.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Link is unironically a VERY solid hold

honestly the best investment right now is LINK especially at these prices

Unironicly this

RLX token. see here Holding up good in this bear market. Put in $5k and don't think about it for a year. They are SEC regulated and following any hiccups along the way.

Sir dont FUD a new user pls. This bad coin, LINKchain very solid

if you consider germany has approx. 80 millions of people, thousands of rapes per day is probably right

Nobody is buying your LINK bags faggots.

Stop trying to scam people.

since i only know much about crypto and she probably doesn't want to put alot into it because it's too risky, i'd say: use €10k to buy 2 bitcoin. those 2 BTC will be worth A LOT in 3 years. it'd take long to explain why, and don't buy any of those shitcoins people try to sell you here. BTC is the only of them that's guaranteed to be worth a fuckton of money in 3 years.
>been in crypto for 3 years
>retired 1 year ago, know way too much about crypto because no work
>have so much money it has become a worthless number in my bank account that'll never run out

KEK so many people trying to talk OP into link
never change /biz

Attached: 1528486621270.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

SIR! STOP FUDING LINK or I have to report you! Link is good thats why every one on biz has a bag!

bretty good fud :DDDD

If he knew anything about Link he wouldnt have to be talked into it, he would already have dumped his entire net worth into it like any reasonable person would

Attached: IMG_0474.jpg (1679x1258, 458K)

lol all of Germany is getting raped by muzzies right now

it's per year and germany is far better off in rape statistics than your cesspool of degeneration. just check the facts and get your own shit sorted out before judging things you have no understanding off.
and now back to my incel friend.

Literally this. Theres a reason we all hold a bag. Its a pretty conservative guess, but if you hold a reasonable stack right now you will be a million man by 2020. We will all be millionaries.

Its really complicated right now. Stocks look like theyll burst at any second, US is in major debt which affects the whole west, fed is hiking up rates so emerging markets are getting fucked, precious metals are somehow losing value

I really dont know, m8. Doesnt look like a good time to get into anything

unironically, ethereum and bitcoin
now's a pretty good time to be buying

No Sir we not have found bottom for BTC yet. No good time

>Doesnt look like a good time to get into anything
Yes, anything but LINK

Fpbp

This excuse for a German won't be so smug in the coming years.

fpbp

>t. Abdul Mohammad "Hans" Kashif

>the 28 year old boomer that wants to invest in crypto to get rich

buy bitcoin

Buy 1 bitcoin if it drops to 5k.

not op but I don't know anything about buying or selling btc, the only thing I've done is watch it go up and down, would you kindly tell me how to buy?

Tell her to invest in you and your relationship, so as a couple you can go someplace nice where she can pamper you.

10% into bitcoin it's at a discount now make the buy staggered tho it may fall further
70% into stock based etfs she is young should have relatively high risk long term investments which basically means stocks that cover the market.
20% in short term bonds like gov bonds that are holding their price better and can be sold anything without serious loss.

*can be sold anytime without serious loss
it's the piggy bank if something comes up you can break it up it's almost like having the money on a bank account. having 20% cash in current conditions is not a bad idea either.

the bitcoin is the play money it's high risk extremely high possible reward. at one time in the reasonably near future bitcoin may easily hit $100k. it's a risk tho she should be able to afford losing half of it.

the stock market is high risk only in the short term. in the coming 7-10 years there will be a point where she can get out of it pretty fucking well this is pretty much guaranteed. there will be shit years just hodl.

Cope

kek

medirect.be/nl-be
45K in medirect
10K over different currencies
5K in euro for problems

this guy is right and wrong. what he says is true a deflation is imminent and in deflation cash is king.

however market timers consistently under-perform people that just get into investments and stick with them. so in this regard it's not a good advice. she is 28. she should have a good 30 year of saving period before retirement. in 30 years it will matter very little if you "bought the dip" or not.

>so I came here
So smart

kek

the 1 and only btc obviously.

Honey. It only ever increases

I was going to help you but you've showen yourself to be a libtard with probably a libtarded gf.
If you get rich you'd just buy a boat to ship more mahmouds and dyab's into this once beautiful continent of ours.

Lol this was not OP.

That seems legid. Thank you

I knew there would be a lot of link shills

cuck futures

Attached: 123124124.jpg (251x242, 15K)

fpbp

Asylantenheime

Buy every coin listed on coinbase. That's btc, ltc, bch, eth, and etc. 1-2 bitcoins, 5 bch, 10 ltc, 10 eth, 100 etc

buy US dollars

Green dildos

as it plummets past ico price.

Honestly do a mix of investments. Considering you guys are under 40 you want higher yield with more risk.

Stocks: (60%)
>ETFs do a mix of index based ETFs based on things like DAX, FANG, SPX, FTSE, etc (75% of stock)
>Few individual stocks that your gf see's long term potential in (25% of stocks)
Crypto (20%)
>BTC, LINK, ETH, other popular stuff shilled on here
Gold (10%)
Cash (10%)

>other popular stuff shilled on here
Lmao. The worst advice possible.
If you have a few grand and want high risk go btc eth and eos. Betting on discord shitcoins is for kids with $50 of pocket money,

Wew lad

20% crypto is really balls deep, gold is just fucking stupid.

Attached: total-gold-reserves-total-gold-production.png (825x575, 27K)

>german

a burqa

Things to consider:
Life insurance from a good mutual company
stocks and high yeild CDs (probably want to avoid bonds)
a small portion for speculative things like crypto
Only keep enough in the bank for liquidity needed for expenses over the next 5 years. Bail in scenarios in Europe seem very scary. Life insurance cash value ends up acting as bank account with legal "guarantees" (quoted because it's actually a legal guarantee) and contractual agreements. It will be good, reaping long term results of a bonds portfolio and can be used to finance big purchases.

hahahahha FUCK

>implying They arent terribly overrepresented
cope

Unironically BAT.
Link is going in the shitter

tesla und amazon stock

und crypto