Experts in my country say that more than 50M people could easily fit in our territory...

Experts in my country say that more than 50M people could easily fit in our territory, but we are just 3M and half of it is confined in a very small piece of land in the south, we need to fulfill our country, our soil is fertile and it's 98% habitable for humans, the weather is acceptable and the country is literally empty.

Please come to our country, but only if you are an educated person with degree, we need that too, what we also would require is to build a new city for the new people.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manchuriantalesandsnapshots.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-chaco-war-and-russians.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll come if you allow us to turn it into the first and only Anglo country of Southern America

I am extremely well educated and I think I can learn more or less functional Spanish for about two weeks with my background in linguistics.

Problem is, I don't have a degree. BUT. As far as skills are considered, I can drink alcohol all day every day, make sweet love to lolis, and exhibit good control over the inferior classes as far as they're not too uppity and there's no necessity to do any kind of labour myself. Pls gib citizenship.

Attached: me.jpg (792x456, 78K)

I don't know. I have a higher chance of becoming rich here than in Uruguay.

guyana

No, REAL anglo. You know, bring the culture over...

Attached: 1518283398066.png (1618x900, 200K)

If you promise me a wife, good job, western-standard health care and free Spanish lessons consider it done

belize

asldb

I can give you free Spanish lessons after I learn Spanish for two weeks.

what happens in belize

I know you're kidding but Spanish is seriously much easier to learn than Russian was for home (learning Spanish rn, studied Russian at University)

Soon

Attached: Nova_Europa.jpg (1105x1187, 268K)

after my parents die and my sister gets assassinated i'll come because then i wont have any more responsibilities in america

based

>we need to fulfill our country
Gib free and nohassle citizenship for Russians.

Well yes, English speakers also have the advantage of typologically similar "grammar" (syntax, mostly) and a lot of shared vocabulary.

>after my parents die and my sister gets assassinated

This will happen accidentally, of course.

>(((Experts)))

OP, don't do thisNext thing you know is permanently drunk mature women walking around, pissing and falling asleep in parks and calling you slurs in Russian.

How similar is Bulgarian to Russian outside of the alphabets both being cyrillic?

>This will happen accidentally, of course.

ur a big guay....

Attached: biggerthanithought.png (877x583, 92K)

Bulgarians are turks.

>Experts in my country say that more than 50M people
Do these (((Experts))) also want to bring in more (((refugees)))?

My ex-gf and I used to joke about how we'd run away together to Montevideo to get away from the bullshit in our lives.

A lot, the phonology is very similar - Bulgarian has positional palatalization like Russian and unlike other South Slavic languages, analogical accentual system with strong dynamic stress (though the position is not the same most of the time, e. g. Bg. zIma, Rs. zimA for "winter"), reduction of unstressed vowels. The lexicon is about 60% identical (not accounting for phonetic developments specific for either language). The grammar is very different though, the nominal declension is almost completely destroyed in Bulgarian and Russian has very few traces of the Proto-Slavic verbal system (which is very conservative in Bulgarian). Plus, mutual influences throughout the centuries.

Are the land in uruguay cheap? Could try some farming since we are quite out of cheap land here, unless you are willing to move to the amazon

>ex-gf
you should keep her

> british education

But that place is already filled with non-white. more than 50% of the people living there is nonwhite

...stays in belize.
they don't want us to know

Attached: 076.png (860x684, 228K)

manchuriantalesandsnapshots.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-chaco-war-and-russians.html

but russian girls are qts

Attached: 1523001110977.png (420x387, 11K)

i think we should make a plan as a country to bring white argies and south brazilians, to fill it, nothing else

Lots of them are, yes.
Then they hit 40 and turn into grumpy alcoholic aunts sneaking their families in and before you can react, everything around starts wearing abibas and drinking steklomoj and then Putin invades your coastline.

a lot of argies will move to uruguay in a few years. this country keeps going down, and every time more companies are thinking about moving to your country.

I'd love to move to Uruguay. It seems like a comfy place.

Paraguay is much better place.

I was under the impression that Uruguay was the nicest country in Latin America. They have the European sensibilities of Argentina without as much of the corruption, and weed is legal there.

Will cute castiza gfs be provided

Paraguay is probably my favorite SA country

Would move there If I got a job there. But I don't think you or any other country would want to recruit a foreigner without any kind of degree, or at least not pay me enough

Learn Haskell and work from any place on Earth.

No one said it was going to be easy. Good thing we have super nazi crematorium technology.

That's what I've been thinking. I would like to move abroad, first I was thinking about Botswana, but actually Uruguay seems like a better option, never thought of it

Is a per*Vian degree in Agriculture enough
I mean I could set up a farm

Attached: BladeRunner204901.jpg (1600x668, 74K)

Hot as fuck

Uruguay would be my 1st refuge option if Haddad had won the elections and then had become this country into a Venezuela 2.0

I was being generous. The whole place is probably over 70% non-white