Why do Brazilians look like this?

Why do Brazilians look like this?

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=oWqKG0Saa_w

Attached: 1546981508175.png (1080x1920, 986K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHtYEoDgTIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephaly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd actually be terrified if I saw this irl.

S O P A
O
P
A

it's fake
that's make up

why do brazilians dance like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHtYEoDgTIs

hes kürt man not brazilian

To apaixonado então não consigo me controlaar, o garçon traga a cerveja

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

what the fuck

Fucking black invasion. Adolf, save us.

Can you guys please stop posting this poor man? It's offensive.

brazil is india-tier shithole
it scares me we are going that direction

He probably gets more pussy than any Jow Forumscel
Look at the way he makes that girl laugh in a way you losers never could.

They're mocking the poor retard

What do you mean? He looks like the average Brazilian in Toronto.

Oh no, India is much worse.
They have more culture though

I hope they did not turn him into sopa after the video ended

>tfw most of the world are third world countries
The world in general is such a fucking shithole holy shit like there's no other word to describe it, it's just shithole

no, brazil is between russia and southeast asia shithole tier. even the worst of the favelas try to mimic some sort of plumbing so they don't have to shit on the streets

Its the music that gets me

Brazil is way above Russia actually.

The comments are fucking hillarious for once. Not common for youtube.

Attached: ER7_RE_RA_MICROCEFALIA_570kbps_2016_03_1407f91fa7_121a_4155_b1ec_19522db87a66_thumb.jpg (768x432, 50K)

Attached: cabecinha-antonio-piaui-bibliacenter.jpg (500x323, 118K)

Attached: 160201194906_zika_virus_624x351_epa.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Name of the song?

Not since Putin started rulling the Rus'.
Perharps we were better after the fall of the USSR, but not anymore

Not really. Youtube is full of redditors

theyre quoting Jow Forums memes

Jow Forums and reddit are now the same thing

That's more disturbing than any cartel killing video.

When Spaniards and other Europeans came to Latin America this is actually extremely similar to what they described. It's why they didn't think of Indians as human

and that makes it hilarious in your book? yikes

I'm sorry, but this is not true, your shithole is way worse at this moment, too many gangs n shit, maybe somewhere in 10 years you'll get to our level.

Not really.
>It's why they didn't think of Indians as human
No. Plus, indians are the ones in Asia. Americas have other kind of people

Yes the same alt right jokes repeated for the 100th time is so funny

>maybe somewhere in 10 years you'll get to our level.
Or you'll reach ours.
You should put a liberal as president. There's no room for authocracies in the XXI century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Yeah, our economy is superior.
But the living conditions sucks here

Actually Brazil has always been above Russia since forever. They were never better than Brazil.

It's because of inequality, but all white-Brazilians live amazing lives, while in Russia everyone is poor and miserable.

>it's another nationality-based prejudiced meme
god I just wish that one day the anarchocapitalist system soon begin to take over the world

yeah, but the average living conditions in russia are probably a bit better than the ones in Brazil. But i reckon that both contries are pretty close to the other in the shithole tiers (at least for middle class citizens), brazil is bad a lot of times but extremely overrepresented when the subject is third world nations. That's just the expected since this is a very mixed race country and people are very nitpicky about this

Translation:
>Title: Weird man dancing to Forró (type of dance)

Song in the background:

>I'm in love and I can't control myself (can't understand the rest)

Woman:

>Go dance! Hey, dance! Dance! Go dance! Noo. (laughs)

>anarchocapitalist system
kek

Attached: Anarcho_8e8903_6012129.jpg (680x682, 82K)

I actually doubt it. Russians look completely miserable, they're literally snowy India. Every place in Russia looks like a slum.

Certainly he does, I wouldn’t doubt it, but dude she’s not laughing with him but at him.

She's mocking him. But yeah, he probably does.

Really? Try this on Google:
Eu estou apaixonado e não consigo me controlar forró

>but all white-Brazilians live amazing lives
I really hate the amerimutt concept of whiteness, but considering that by white you mean pure europeans, even the cities were they're the majority, it's still on russian levels

PEGUEI NO VERDE

What is she saying?

You know what I mean. And yes really there's tons of descriptions, paintings, and pictures of some that were still around when pictures became a thing. But most of them died. You'd be extremely ugly if they hadn't died. The ones still around were the fortunate ones lookwise.

Attached: brazil_natives_1880.jpg (357x615, 42K)

LOL

See: You can see she's mocking him by the way she's saying it.

Doesn't compare with a guy with microcephaly.

EL OGRO..

Doesn't really sound like mocking to me. Sounds more like a family member just interacting with her tard family member and taking care of him, he was happy dancing and it was keeping him busy so she told him to go dance some more.

That's acromegalia. Dude has a hypophysiary tumor that secretes too much growth hormone.

microcephaly*

>White brazilians
Such as one on op-video?
Dude just stop being delusional, the whole brazil is favelas filled with poor criminals.
While there is a lot of rich people who can literally buy your whole country with their change.

Nah, that's microcephaly. If it was acromegalia he would have a more "ogre-like" face and way taller.

Attached: 1546940957452.jpg (728x1092, 92K)

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Look at how he stands dude. Same shit

Daily reminder that there is a high risk of microcephalic babies in both underage (below 18) and older mothers (above 30) and that teenage pregnancy is still extremely common and prevalent all over Latin America

Sounds fair isnt it? Jokes aside, one mythical percent of white brazilians, who live kinda good lifes and 99% poor fag favelaniggers is not what you have to be proud about, especially with your taxes on import, considering that brazil produces no goods, an average russian is like 5 times richer than average brazilian.

Aren't they Microcephaly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephaly

No, they're average brazilian posters.

EL ANOMALIA

Attached: 0906_-_svxObyi.jpg (499x499, 36K)

If you want a meme answer take the Russian But, yes, they have microcephaly.

sasuga yamamoto sensei.

South Brazil is whiter than the US and developed

Attached: 1546662604825.jpg (1026x769, 262K)

False. Read up on "Encomiendas". They literally wanted indians not to be exterminated and give them a status instead, hence why they preferred bringing slaves over. Sadly, the vast majority of indians perished due to imported diseases and the ones who survived went on to mix with the Spanish and Negros

SOPA DE HUMANO MACACO E UM DELICIA

>cherry picking pics of rich enclosed neighborhoods

the real number of blacks in brazil is unironically lower than the one from US. whites are probably something like 5-10% and everyone else is mixed. This number correlates well with economical statistics, both favelafags and rich people are rarity in this country but the economic disparity between classes is probably higher compared to russia which fucks up the statistics and make it seems like the middle class brazilian lives way worse than the middle class russian. But this is not true, they live just like each other. Just fucking accept it already, russia is just brazil but wh*Ter and instead of funkeiros you have gopniks

Sopa de humano-macaco é uma delícia.
There. Meme away.

is this the zika virus?

m8 you sound like a crazy leftist candidate we had in the elections who literally invented his own statistic numbers direct from his asshole

Pardos are more than half of your population and they are all mixed with Black to some extent. That's already over 100 million. Meanwhile, whites in the US until very recently were 99-100% European

No. Zika causes that to babies, but that dude is probably not a Zika victim.

Chills man im just baiting him, the only difference between us is that you currently have armed to the teeth gangs shooting people and each other every day, and we had them in 90s.

>Tfw your ancestors became bipedal just 2000 years ago

Russia still has them. Russia is filled with criminals.

I'm pretty surprised
If on 2ch, there are always some people who criticize persons who laugh at handicapped persons
But here, there are few people who criticize them

So is the Great Lakes in the midwest, doesn't mean that our country isn't going down the shitter in 2 generations thanks to mestizos and blacks

Asians seem alright though, even the sorts that Japanese/Chinese look down upon like Viets and Hmongs.

yes, but mixed =/= black despite what Jow Forums says. the objective number of black people (full or close to full african looking) in Brazil is definitely lower than the one from US. but of course you would see darker looking people way more often here

Na-ah, even thhrough we may have some, there's nothing if you compare with brazil, where half of your population are criminals, i wont be surprised even if they have nukes, due to how corrupt your govt was.

>You know what I mean
You really shouldn't assume people who speak languages other than English have the same mistaken terms as us like "American Indian"

Although Colombus was a fag

>go to youtube video that was posted on Jow Forums or Jow Forums
>be surprised that the comments are full of spergs posting Jow Forums outside of Jow Forums
Come on now. I've seen this since 2016 lad

>Dude has a hypophysiary tumor that secretes too much growth hormone.
This is the basis of the Pokemon series

Ah yes, the elusive white South Brazilian.

kek, go back to 55chan retard

Almost pure africans are concentrated in Favelas and some regions of poverty(segregation).
While in the middle class, you have pardos that are already quite mixed(lower class whites with higher class blacks).
That's why our "blacks" tend to be whiter than any country.

Attached: 1545085798159.jpg (331x312, 23K)

How bad of a live you may have if you reading yt comments actually?

>making 5 thread for make fun of this guy(Brazil)

Are you blind or retard?

when is the Brazil-USA cold war gonna start?

Here in Brazil it's normal to make fun of defective people, so we don't care.

Russian cocksucker, go live in Cuba.

>Here in Brazil it's normal to make fun of defective people
There's too many black people in Brazil for that to be true

All Russian-haters get free green cards to the USA if you want it

I was shocked and I feel sad...

Oh is that true? Fuck r*ssia and fuck commies, may I get in now? As you promised, right?