How we make MAGAtards cry? what's the best way to get dopamine hits by shitting on them?

how we make MAGAtards cry? what's the best way to get dopamine hits by shitting on them?

they're so arrogant i would love to make them cry because they're 600 lbs worthless losers and they deserve to get bullied

Attached: 1546635410719.png (291x344, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=o4PbDlvkuTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they're so arrogant i would love to make them cry because they're 600 lbs worthless losers and they deserve to get bullied
Project much?

It's not hard. They're more sensitive than libtards.

Just wait till Ocazio Cortes will win the elections

Attached: 00119282z.png (470x601, 539K)

why are you so angry?

>>>Jow Forums

>t. magatard

Attached: 1546998354099.png (650x650, 17K)

Vote for Ocasio-Cortez, it's time to show em!

Just spend 5 seconds in T_D they literally shit themselves and threaten to overthrow the government twice a day, they claim to be these unfazeable gods, meanwhile they need to post 24/7 saying, hey guys remember when we won the election that was so cool

like the only people who still talk about obama and hillary are trump supporters because it's literally the one time things went right for them

I used to larp as a femenist on Jow Forums during 2016 elections. It was funny seeing them sperg out every time I would post something. They even tried to locate me using geotags. Absolute morons.

tfw you'll never get OG Jow Forums where it was an all out battle between stormfags, commies, and libertarians

Attached: 1546993046477.jpg (644x527, 21K)

>Mexico will pay for the wall!
>D-d-dems please let the funding through so I can get in a steel barrier...

>geotags
4chin don't allow this,what are you talking about?

>a politician lied
HA
gottem

Post that
hooktube.com/watch?v=o4PbDlvkuTM
and say it's Podesta.

makin ppl cry is not nice

Attached: 1486781914215.png (657x527, 44K)

they would rip an image file and try to see if they could pull gps data from it

looooooooool

Just ask for help to turk kara boga posters, any thread will get at least 300 replies

A thread died for this shit, and I get banned for random nonsense

Commies were always a tiny minority and a punching bag for the rest of us. The two main groups were stormfags and antisemitic libertarians.

Just ask them how the wall is coming along and when Hillary is going to be locked up.

Attached: 1540023355313.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

they cry by themselves.