Why do people like watching gore? I can't, I just can't

Why do people like watching gore? I can't, I just can't.
Here in Jow Forums always see people posting videos about accidents, Mexican cartels killing people, Islamic State videos, Brazilian favelados killing each other, etc.

Am I abnormal?

Attached: 1530932849704.jpg (399x400, 16K)

95% of Jow Forums unironically deserves the gas chamber.

dont like watching them but i have stomach for it.

Attached: 1546899518506.webm (360x360, 1.05M)

lmao dumb dog doesn't even react

morbid curiosity

Can you stomach this?

Attached: 1546131487191.webm (320x178, 2.65M)

The execution was way too comedic for me to feel bad about this

i secretly love watching deconstruction of a form.
watching old buildings detonated, lego statues undone, stuff being hdaraulic-pressed and unfortunately including lifes fading is oddly satisfying.

I genuinely enjoy watching gore. That's what my country is the best at.

Yes! I'm a Biologist actually and I love touching insects and other animals. In fact I worked with larvae for my thesis.
I just don't like watch people dying.

People who enjoy gore should get hanged from a bridge

I could tolerate gore when I was 13-15, but I can't anymore at age 23.
What happened to me?

Attached: 558.jpg (657x527, 32K)

sounds gorey user

I don't actively seek it out but I like it for it's educational value, i.e. places to avoid and such.

like: don't go to a muslim cunt, don't go to south america, watch out for elevators/escalators made in china, keep an eye on traffic and ways to escape, etc

you reap what you sow

you grow out of gore
gore are for edgy teens

so it teach you to be a pussy

You edgy fuckers would quickly stop being edgy the moment your pansy nostrils smell the air from the abdominal cavity of a real body in a real operating theatre.

kys

tf
tp
only niggers would rather die than being accused of being a pussy

i don't seek it out, but when i see it i watch it, to desensitise myself somewhat to injuries for when i graduate med and will see it for real

It's not that bad. Most people here have field dressed a deer before, right? It's like that.

Attached: samir 34.jpg (1739x1231, 657K)

tf
tp
kek. you are not going to get murdered user.
it's not bad to try your balls from time to time.
tell me. when was the las time that you feel real fear?

You sound like an insecure faggot. Not everyone is constantly seeking thrills and dopamine rushes.

Human entrails stink worse on average, but yeah, it's not that different. Problem is when the thing has been dead from two weeks.

>You sound like an insecure faggot
why?

im not saying that it's okay too put yourself at risk. im just saying that having a little of adrenaline in your blood from time to time is not that bad.

murder isn't the only way you can die unexpectedly, and getting run over by a runaway bus isn't exactly what I would call ballsy

curious, how is the job market for a biologist? Is it easier to find jobs abroad? Working on marine biologist, pretty fucking far from what you are but share enough similarities that im curious.

I don't like it either, but I'm not sensitive to it. I saw a lot of videos and photographs from ww1 and ww2, there is a lot of gory footage, sometimes very extreme.

you have more chances to get run over in the united states than here.

You work as a mortician?

how is that relevant?

you are saying that you would avoid x country based on the wrong reasons.

your chances of being killed are practicaly 0 in your current country. if you move to a bad place, let's say a place 10 times more dangerous, your chances of getting hurt are still practically 0.

no I didn't, learn 2 read

I have Biologist friends working in industries, specially in the microbiology area (quality control). Others work in protected natural areas doing census of species and other guys work as teachers.
I don't want to work in those areas, that's why I'm doing my master in genetics and molecular biology. I want to become a researcher and help a little bit to improve science in Mexico.

How do you handle the school work?

>...but I like it for it's educational value, i.e. places to avoid and such.

and where did I say I won't go to south america because x?

Watching people die in a certain way feels satisfying if I'm in bad mood. I do not like gore tho.

>like: don't go to a muslim cunt, don't go to south america...

No, but used to work as a janitor in the morgue while I was in uni.

and where's the "because x"?

at

Same with me. Going to start medical school soon and Im trying to desensitize myself by watching a lot of gore.

Attached: 1546941036012.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

NANI?!

So monkeys have a morbid curiosity. It's a survival instinct. We learn and adapt to avoid the predator from grizzly mistakes others made

It has been hard, I had to improve my English to read and understand all the scientific articles I have to read. Also have to spend more time reading textbooks. But it's great, I love what I do.

Low EQ

No, you are not
I know someone who likes watching gore though, my drug dealing friend who quit college, thinking fucking women in an asian country will make him a chad and work a shit job.
Pretty much our yellow trash like to watch gore.

I watch it to feel better knowing there are people less fortunate than me.

same unironically

there it goes 90% of mexicans

no u

this, and it should be filmed too