The US and EU will go to war in your lifetime

How are yuro posters here preparing?

Bet you never thought you'd see the day when America would be the AGGRESSOR on your nation instead of its savior.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-01-09-11-48-45.png (1437x2082, 841K)

>Bet you never thought you'd see the day when America would be the AGGRESSOR on your nation instead of its savior
They should ask african me sea and latino posters how it feels.

Can't wait to kill more Muslims

This, the natives sure won't defend their countries.

Allah will lead us to victory.

>Bet you never thought you'd see the day when America would be the AGGRESSOR on your nation instead of its savior.
But the USA was always our enemy.

W*stern europoors don't have the balls for actual war anymore, nothing will ever happen. Sad desu, would love to see those subhumans kill each other once again.

Attached: Objectively Correct.jpg (2000x1048, 539K)

SAD!

Attached: Kim-Jong-Un-v-molodosti.jpg (700x562, 24K)

>tfw the USA breaks up the EU
>tfw we form EU.2 with cool nations like Portugal and Estonia

Attached: 1383331404949.png (464x411, 401K)

>The EU is a country

>forming EU2: electric boogaloo
>not reuniting the Empire

Attached: 1544032415538.png (500x903, 209K)

With royal finesse both can easily be achieved

Attached: 1423763337037.png (464x411, 253K)

lol at sweden being a bull

USA only got involved in european theatres of war because of the UK. They dont give a shit about non-native english speakers

Our cunts always voted in each other favour in the EU and even the UN. To the point other countries got buttmad over the fact that either of our countries always had to votes. And now the UK is suddenly leaving the EU and feeding us to the Germans. Fuck (You) and your cunt. We will never forget.

Just don't get any ideas about your eldest son. Remember that we're armed to the teeth.

Attached: QdrK7Y8.png (635x480, 896K)

But you were supposed to leave too

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 22K)

Trump is literally incapable of typing a tweet without making two spelling errors per word, how is he gonna declare war, lmao?

>how is he gonna declare war lmao
He doesn't. War can only be formally declared by Congress.
The President is, however, commander-in-chief of the US military. He alone has authorization to initiate a nuclear strike (be it a first strike or counterattack), and nobody has legal authority to veto him.
>in other words, Trump can end civilization on a whim
>mfw

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Unfortunately i'm not willing to die for germany as much americans want to die for israel, i guess we'll lose

I see. Well, he's not that stu...oh.

That would be fun. All the European missile defense is american and remotely controlled by mutts.

wtf i love Trump now! How is the old guy doing?

No not all. Only the ones at your border.

I think it's time for the EU to speed up development of a pan EU army and to accelerate federalization so that they can be a major force in the world to rival the US and China.

The only working ones.

we were never really friends anyway who who cares

Problem is, guess who has 80% of its population densely packed in a couple of very big cities.

Americans made a special missile defense system for you guys. They don't seem to trust you. Weird.

They couldn't stop our modern hypersonic missiles, so who cares.

But they're still a political entity tho

Do you mean Russia?

Wouldn't that push the EU towards Russia and China? Are americans retarded?