Anyone buying BTC here

i bought $1000 today

i hope i don't regret it

Attached: hmmm.png (212x238, 6K)

I bought $1000 today too user. Buying the dip is always a good idea. We're going to make it

Attached: 1529452749099.jpg (610x915, 89K)

dump it

Bought @6100 today. Feeling comfy, Bitcoin will never go below 6k.

Attached: 1528635826088.jpg (1200x795, 768K)

All I want to do is stuff my face in that. Is that so much to ask
I'm a decent fucking guy with ok social skills....but roasties on dating apps play so many fucking games or just ignore.
I'm seriously at my end......i can't take much longer of being lonely. Fuck the crypto gains , I use to have girls show signs all the time when I was a young kid.
Now ..... I'm fucked why is this happening

>that 25-30 year old boomer who can't get laid on dating apps

Attached: boomeralert.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Too soon

You're using tinder wrong, imo.

Unless you're 8/10 or above, you can't expect to get too many matches. From there, there will be very few people actually interested in you.

You can increase this by being more polarizing, by taking more risks and standing out.

Or you can use tinder as a testing-ground for all the stupid shit you could never say in person.

We're about to see if you're right

Hey lad I'm in the same situation in 22 and had lot of attention from roasties but as a total pussy I didn't do anything, now I feel some kind of regrets but I cope it by committing myself for meeting grills on the regular such as any other occupation like working out and stopping things that can distract me such as fap or drugs, we are the only ones who isolated ourselves and also who can solve this problem building relationships again...

You may have played yourself for some but
> i bought
> i hope i don't regret
Clearer head and it sounds like staying power. Closer to the end, don't think we're that close to the end.

Attached: 1448432393879.png (455x511, 151K)

were going to 5800

Attached: images (3).png (211x239, 10K)

:(I have so much regret from not making moves in highschool. Ffs, I try to get over it and think positive but it weighs me down.
Also I've done the no fapping and no drug route. I admit I was more alpha and a more confident person. (Made lots of frens that were girls and got laid twice)

But now I'm....back on drugs dealing with my life long problem. Approaching them at random.

The only time I might open my self up to girls is if a friend brings one along or I'm in rehab or maybe at work. These are all times where you are bound to talk to them at one point. But on my own will...i have a block that seems to never vanish. Which is why I try these kike dating apps

I bought 450 OP, see you in lamboland

Put in a few hundred out of my paycheck. I have put in over 1k this past month, I have faith but who knows what will happen.

You will.

EOS is exit scamming at the moment.

Cryptocurrency is a cult. Look at reddit buttcoin, they posted solid evidence that EOS is exit scamming with 4 Billion market cap.

The price of bitcoin will be 2K soon.

its under 6k

Luck lad , the best wishes for you.

Read a book called how to be a 3% man it has helped me a lot, never stop trying to improve lads.

Just bought today $500. Will buy tomorrow $500 will buy sunday $500 will buy Monday $500 big fuck you bearfags!

Everyone ITT is getting bog'd.

Nah dude, thinking in months is all.