of course it's a chinaman making these threads

Where I can buy it ?

>still
i will be aslong as im alive chingchongman

if I had a gf no

I aint playn no gamez cuz

>

Yes, all the shit I finished in 2018.

Attached: topsters2.png (1435x1701, 3.94M)

>buy videogames
>don't have the time to play them
>tfw

Attached: 83830275.jpg (500x492, 46K)

overall good taste
>penguins game and lego
nani?!

>reverse image search
>nothing
sad

fucking this
i buy games i don't even play

iktfb

>got spyro trilogy, twewy switch, ysviii unplayed alongside a backlog of a bunch more shit
>REmake 2 and KH3 come out this month
JUST

>dont feel like playing them*
Is this what turning into a boomer means?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

very diverse titles, I like all of them

desu a lot of new games have a shit ton of fluff that's unfun and wastes your time. RDR2 is the biggest latest example. Reviewers still jerk off over it because of production values

Indeed I am.

Currently playing Hitman 2 and Into the Breach.
I was playing Kingdom Two Crowns to but it appeared I have been fucked by the devs who sold me a fucking gamebreaking-bugs-ridden beta version in the guise of a final version, as well as Thea 2, but at least this one was clearly marketted as a beta version.

only play one game right now, which is save the world. Dont' really want to pick up rdr2 because I know it requires a lot of time invested into it and I honestly don't think I could do it. Last game I really got invested in was the witcher 3. Tried to play that zelda game on the switch and it was fucking boring, felt like a watered down witcher. Probably pick up KH3 though, just to finish off the story.

Yeah I've been mostly playing Kerbal Space Program and now The Long Dark cause I just got it during the steam sale.
I play 7 Days to Die with my sisters too.

I just recently started playing PoE2. Bought it a year ago. I have 153 games on GOG.

Attached: isma.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>KH3
>story

Attached: ansem.jpg (1010x700, 162K)

>don't feel like playing
I legit don't have the time, between my job, relationship, building a house and a side gig I'm trying to turn into a business. It's not like I can play them at my day job, unlike shitposting.

Just Victoria II every now and then