Muslims will never get to taste the taste of pork

>Muslims will never get to taste the taste of pork

How sad

Attached: 562f4facd3d0e50abbce7118b2265e56.jpg (600x900, 117K)

If you under roof, Allah can't see you.

Pork is useless meat tbqh. Chicken is more smooth, beef is more tasteful. The only real value of pork is how dirt cheap it is

At least I don't got a tiny dick. asian pussyboy.

what, is allah dumb? i thought he's omnipotent

Pork is shit-tier desu, only bacon is somehow decent.

Bacon wants to disagree with you.

porky yummy

Attached: TonkotsuRamen8000837-min.jpg (533x800, 123K)

They're not missing out much

Where you from muhammad?

I'd rather eat some ham at this point, don't see much appeal in bacon

Sweden Dumbass.

>Couple fried sausages, slices of bacon, black pudding eggs and beans with some toast and a nice cup of tea to wash it all down
>muslims will never enjoy this
L M A O

Attached: 1541016982157.png (833x905, 445K)

Please don't bully cute boys, nigger.

Do your taste buds work on a linear scale

I just like you Japan!

Attached: teaser-rezept-berner-platte.jpg (1619x1080, 220K)

I just don't see the apeeal of pork, it looses to every other meat.

It's just a cut of meat like any other cut of meat. I don't get why do people treat like it's the food of the gods. Veal is better anyway.

do they not eat sausage and bacon in russi?

Yeah, Ham and Bacon are so unpopular.

Attached: alpwirtschaft-unterlauelen.jpg (3840x2160, 1.39M)

I eat chicken or mix-meat sausages, bacon is not very popular. I personally dislike it.
Ham is mixed meat, I much prefer turkey ham if it's available

>Ham is mixed meat

What on earth

You must have never had good ribs.

They often make turkey-pork ham here

Actually the only thing 'Muslims' refrain from over here is eating pork. They drink alcohol, use drugs, have sex outside of marriage, etc but don't eat pork.

they will also never get to taste dog either, takachingping. bet you find that sad too.

It has a lot of fat which makes it excellent for certain fastfoods/in general unhealthy but tasty stuff like spare ribs, pulled pork, etc.
I wouldn't say it's very special but definitely better than chicken which is often the replacement for pork.

You can't use beef for everything. They're different ingredients.

It takes better than beef. Especially with rice.

Wh*toids don't know how to cook project with food

Indonesians make some god tier pork dishes, sadly it's haram outside of Bali.

Attached: Varkenshaas-saté-19-1170x780[1].jpg (1170x780, 203K)

Poor man's milanesa.

Attached: images (15).jpg (640x384, 32K)

Does Japan have no lamb?
It's the best tb.h. Pork is overrated.

Lamb is very uncommon outside of the Muslim world, the UK and New Zealand. Despite being great meat.

A true connoisseur

I've had lamb many times. Would rather pork any day of the week.

That has to be a lie

this
lamb >>>>>> pork

What part is a lie?

>I've had lamb many times
Probably wasn't prepared correctly, it has an unpleasant smell and chewy texture otherwise.
The time of the year and the lamb's age changes the flavor too.

But if it's cooked by someone knows what he's doing, it's fucking amazing.

That lamb is uncommon outside UK, New Zealand, and the muslim world. It might not be as common as goat(mutton?), or pork but it's still pretty common (Dominican).

It's not really, it's mainly middle easterners that eat it (and us and NZ). Not really sure why, maybe because historically we produced more wool?

Iceland is an exception too but you'd be surprised to find out how uncommon lamb is on the European continent. Of course a lot of people have had it once or twice in a restaurant but you will hardly ever heard of anyone cooking lamb.
It's on par with deer or rabbit in terms of how rare it is over here.

it ain't some filet mignon nigga, a trained monkey can cook lamb and have it taste good.

Wow, I always assumed America, and maybe most of asia are the only places where lamb was uncommon.

Cope

Nope. For whatever reason lamb never caught on in most of Europe despite a lot of other animals such as geeze, duck and other memes being eaten.
There's no religious stigma attached to it either and lamb meat in general requires just as little resources as say chicken or pork yet it never happened.

I would unironically say that if you were to ask people on the street here what the first thing is they think of when you say 'lamb meat' it will be 'Muslims' or generally 'foreigners'

After butchering a pig I think I'll quit eating land animals and stick with seafood and eggs.

lamb surely isnt popular here
i hate lambs smell tho
pork is better

This is typical from where I live yum :)

>Of course a lot of people have had it once or twice in a restaurant but you will hardly ever heard of anyone cooking lamb.
>I would unironically say that if you were to ask people on the street here what the first thing is they think of when you say 'lamb meat' it will be 'Muslims' or generally 'foreigners'
Thats bullshit, yeah lamb isnt as common as other meat but to say that people tried it once in a restaurant is just stupid, pic rel, very popular stew with lamb

Attached: lammeintopf-mit-gruenen-bohnen-F2282601,id=4f7a4239,b=lecker,w=440,h=440,cg=c.jpg (440x440, 41K)

I love lamb.healthy and tasty.
But lamb meat is not common in Japan.

I don’t get that kek.

I'm not Muslim but many of Muslim friends tried it once and sorry but I don't like pork it smells shitty in turkish culture pork is not popular

Fish is the superior meat

All of these people talking about meats, and I'm with a stomach ache :c

based Nippon

Attached: jamones-embutidos-1.jpg (2000x600, 255K)

The only good part of a pig is pork belly for bacon. Pork is shitty meat otherwise, it smells as shit and is inferior in every aspect to beef.