MY ANAL is bUrning aaaahHHhhH

MY ANAL is bUrning aaaahHHhhH

Attached: 1545275119871.jpg (535x836, 37K)

>anterior tilt to pretend to have an ass
You can tell her thighs are larger than her buttcheeks
Still would splurt in her pooper.

i imagine women like this killing themselves once they see their beauty falling apart and not having a man to support them

They say the cool kids in school burn out and turn into bums, it's a lie.

Pretty people will stay pretty until 45.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFPT

Attached: 1530740363324.png (568x552, 109K)

30**
from 30 to 45 they use heavy makeup, leggings and push-up bras to hide their imperfections

They will use it since 23 at least.

well, yes
but at that age they don't have so many imperfections

t. 24 yo

that -4

>age 30
More like age 13.

I like how there's actually nothing in front of her but a curtained window, yet she is turning in that direction just to show her ass in the best possible angle.

>gotta attract a sugar daddy, hihi

My wife is 32 and still objectively attractive. She's never used makeup in her life though which I think helps with the skin. I cant imagine her not being attractive because she has strong german features like wide shoulders and big breasts. She's 180cm. Anyway, the point here is stop turning Jow Forums into an incel women hate board please thanks

when did i say all women are like that?

from 30 to 45 they use heavy makeup

How is wide shoulders in women something attractive? I'm happy my mom has wide as hell shoulders because I got them too, but still. It's not a feminine trait.

>strong german features like wide shoulders and big breasts
>180cm

I want a bulgarian valkyrie gf. My sons will be 2m+

Depends on you. I was raised in a village where women worked. A strong body is very attractive to me. A women who can't life more than 40kgs is useless to me. A woman who exists only as a piece of furniture or a trophy has no value to me. So a good bavarian with strong bones that can birth children and help with cows is best.
It's based. We're having children this year. I'm expecting good things or I will throw them down the well :)

I hate you all, I was taking a shit on the toilet and my anus was burning. Instead of showing support you all discuss the whore I posted as image.

Attached: 1484914207316.jpg (2400x3600, 1.65M)

Like this sven. Strong shoulders, large breasts, tall. She can give good milk and life 70kgs with ease. This is a good women whom I love much.
180cm. 60kgs. Large breasts. Strong shoulders. Doesn't watch the electric devil and reads daily. You need to invest in this technology it will bring you ore joy than the 40kg parasites you call women

Attached: 1525127982646.jpg (717x842, 96K)

Eat more fiber puta. Your anus burns because you are not following a strict regiment to build a strong body.

i didn't put "all" in the phrase

swedish women in general have very masculine features. probably why so many swedish men go to east asia for marriage

hmm, nice lordosis sweaty

you can't see her shoulders at all in that image
hmmmmm, are you making a b8? are you a woman?

>She can give good milk

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (310x163, 9K)

how much for your wife Boris?