/smg/ - Stock Market General

Brainlets BTFOd on IQ edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

Previous thread

Attached: fHefgZU.jpg (417x353, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfMQxfQyySQ
schonfeld.com/InvestmentStrategies
kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slideshow-Maker/d168490153k7888291o1l1/the-life-and-loneliness-of-ebe-huchon
finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA180706C00350000?p=TSLA180706C00350000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What’s y’all opinion on SRC?

RATSUCHAN

Attached: 1521850292037.png (794x678, 83K)

I hope you bought the dip

Attached: jpm.png (518x590, 155K)

into the trash it goes

qt mozie

disgusting

New podcast: Nature edition
youtube.com/watch?v=RfMQxfQyySQ

Thoughts on ABIL?

I am sad markets are my only friends and now they are on vacation for 2 days

Attached: 1524495447862.jpg (251x234, 7K)

Got drunk last night and out of boredom bought some ETH on RH. Go figure it drops $100 overnight. Fucking bogs.

>Mu at 57
To think I bought in at 58 thinking it wouldn't go lower. I thought you guys said it was getting pinned at max pain.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

What ever happened to those calls you had?

same buddy. dunno how to make frens now that i just work and focus on making it and people have families and stuff

Time to stalk their social media pages
>sec.gov

Pic related

Attached: 1516569538628.jpg (500x750, 64K)

FEET

holy shit its friday?? fuck i need to stop taking xannax

Good podcast buddy. This improved my mood

big5 if youre still here, the places that the dude reccomended were
>first NY
and
>schoenfeld
schonfeld.com/InvestmentStrategies
apparently schoenfeld lets you go in with NO money down, so i dunno how it all works desu

im holding it for div, an because i sold off into that crash. ive made tons of money on those guys desu. theyre a really high div REIT tho so they wipe out sometimes. but if youre looking for div, its there. and with fed funds up and rising, the real estate sector has been DOPE to be holding onto.

i think its worth it desu

whos giving them so many calls from jail. i thought you only get one every once in a while

wow a very comfy empisode

Attached: door.png (485x440, 161K)

GOOD episode, I needed that

thx grimm :))))))

I had to add feet for erotic material

I wish I could have added the witches hut but it was too flooded

fuck i hate your voice. sounds like you are having a very hard fucking time talking and just need to clear your fucking throat of all the cum you've been chugging. Thats where you live? is shrek your neighbor?

lol you better try to talk some sense into hi IV user and tell him not to put 2k down on 2 year AMD calls at like 60IV. hes going to do it just out of spite.

I relate heavily to this.
I had to move for a job.
I at least used to be able to hold comfy conversations with most normies, but now I've somehow ascended beyond being able to even blend in with them very much.

That's literally my favorite wojak.

So people seem to be overreacting in regards to GBR's dip? you mentioned that it hasnt even past 24 since the deal buy out took place. Any chance its going back up?

I don't mind his voice. Just because your life is collapsing around you doesn't mean you need to beat up on an innocent soul like comfy.

yo

I looked into that 5 years ago. Don't fucking do it. You can already trade with a 50:1 ratio, I was doing that shit when I was 20.

I'm down 2k for today. Selling half in case it drops more and buying a few puts as a net in case something crazy happens. I made 8k on it this month so I'm not upset or anything. I mean if it even climbs to 40 ever again I will be up 16k nearly. I will buy the other half back in monday. I'm confident in this as a long hold ranging from 3-6 months.

I lost nearly nothing because I averaged down with an extra 3000 shares at 35.4. I work, sometimes I shitpost while working but Fridays are super busy and I had to deliver a policy.

Attached: 1523206685392.jpg (807x1014, 678K)

>schonfeld.com/InvestmentStrategies
i'm looking into it
still liking the texas user idea about real estate there

It's been a day since annoucement.. GBR is heading for a buyout.. i'm not worried at all.

i've been bashing on him for awhile.. my life falling apart has nothing do do with him sounding like a cum gurgling fag.

The bogs built and financed their own prison, they are very much still active.

Wait, just watched the podcast, kneepad has leukemia?!?! I always though her dying was just a larp. Jesus...

Its the final Big5 Meltup episode!

Attached: image (2).png (325x428, 134K)

Good podcast. I give it a 9 / 11, but only because I didn't get to call you and rant about the juice.

>tfw No qt 3.14 to talk about stonks with

Attached: holo_wolf_of_wall_street.jpg (982x1350, 233K)

Juice episode soon, making sure I have twitch correct

Thx daddy, I'm happy to be your emotional support waifu

the wait was worth it imo senpai desu baka

Fug are you me? Also nice numerals

Thanks for the reassurance man, also sucks to hear about the relationship thing, but thats in the past and the only thing you can do is to be the best you that you can be. Maybe you should look into changing your environment like what Texas user said.

Take care

>Thx daddy, I'm happy to be your emotional support waifu
can i finger you later?

Attached: cheetos.jpg (320x180, 8K)

it's a larp. don't fall for it

She's gambling on stocks to pay for surgery. If she loses she dies.

we saw the hands
Definitely dying

Everyone here is a wounded individual. Hang in there guys. The weekend is short. See you all Monday.

>I looked into that 5 years ago. Don't fucking do it. You can already trade with a 50:1 ratio, I was doing that shit when I was 20.
I was kind of thinking that too about trading firms. What do they offer that I wouldn't get from just trading on my own? 50:1 leverage isn't as crazy for working with in forex as it is in equities

Also, ngl your anime girl posting is impressive. This doesn't seem like the recycled shit that the rest of Jow Forums and /b/ uses

Attached: animu3Dno.jpg (818x1440, 230K)

the autism is spreading
embrace it. it will yield superior gains. you are ascending from retail brainletry and awakening to your latent autismic power. utilize it, and you will be granted infinite gains 4eva. a sort of personal golden bull

>The weekend is short

if only that were true. wtf do you do?

thanks man i appreciate it.. I'm going to just focus on myself now.. i poured so much time, money, and effort into this girl over the past few years and then she just leaves out of no where ?!? it really sucks.. i own 3 houses and at the current moment i am basically "homeless" and will have to move into my sisters until the time being.. didn't think i would be in this situation at all..

>+5% on the daily
>tipsy from a good Sancerre
>coming home to my gf
I'm not wounded in the slightest

i didnt know you were a forex guy desu
is that your thing? i thought it was OTC memes

Drugs

as long as you keep reinvesting dividends, all your dreams will come true

Attached: 1487215200217.png (464x510, 590K)

REEEEEEEEEE JUST CUT MY HAIR AND STOP ASKING ABOUT MY LIFE GOD DAMMIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 80629F67-2B72-4150-A1AC-EB676581CEB1.jpg (509x339, 27K)

fuck...why is modern life like this? we're all so together alone. not much for drugs but guess i'll start drinking more, at least on the weekends. it's the /smg/ way after all

Just answer bro. Only good things can come out of this.

Attached: Resized_20180622_230651.jpg (1080x1920, 169K)

Lol, do you really think she can't see what you're doing on your phone while cutting your hair? Hairdressers are fucking snoops, they're experts at multitasking when it comes to spying on people's privacy.

>So people seem to be overreacting in regards to GBR's dip?
lol
its down what, 2.4% on the day? you atleast TRIED to get a good limit on it right? im down like $5 +comission over all on the whole this. what did you just FOMO market buy into it yesterday?
>you mentioned that it hasnt even past 24 since the deal buy out took place.
it was like noon yesterday where the stock was halted and the deal happened
>Any chance its going back up?
lol
no. none. sell me yours, i like losing money

No she’s an old hag
Should I ask her what she thinks of Ratsu?

lol
i dont drink.
but i smoke a lot desu

At least she's nice enough to pretend to care about you. It's already something.

>tfw nostalgia attack

Just do what I do and don't go. I haven't had a haircut in three years

The difference is they give you some tools and take your fucking money.

In regards to my pixel posting I have like 4000 gigabytes of images. at least a third of them I use in DnD. Hell right now I'm making overworld maps for town roughly the size of Paris down to every 5 foot space. I have a campaign thats been going for 4 years where everyone is basically a town guard, thwarting thieves, cultists, the mafia, and having mid life crisis's, getting involved in local politics, investing in the creation of young sports organizations to give the urban youth an outlet to focus on to escape from the destitute poverty of the docks. I'm hardcore about my roleplaying. I have to write up 20 pages of NPC bios for character journals before tomorrow.

One of my players handles image edits that he uses as a synopsis for each session. Typically 3-5 per session so around 600 exist. Pictured is the serial rapist "Daddy Now".

Well the lows are there so we know not to make those mistakes again. We all think that there are some situations that we wont ever be in. In the end, that low is going to be that rise from the bottom that much sweeter. All about perspective man.

I had a similar experience and it took me years to cope, but then I realize in the end as long as in the long run you're better than you were before. It's okay.

That's so true tho. It kind of hurts.

No rush, just super hyped

It's mainly the stocks.
I actually started a slack channel at work just because everyone else hates it so much.
Somehow got like 90 people in there watching me sperg about how TVIX is such a fucking tease, and a few people with plebbit levels of knowledge or legitimate FA posters to bounce things off of

This unironically is roughly what I think will happen if I ever start getting even mediocre results out of my ML algorithm.

>own 3 houses
>have to move into sister's place
Are you renting them out or something?

forgot somehow

Attached: Tad_and_Daddy_Now.jpg (736x552, 71K)

part 2 soon

I had a barber as a kid who would constantly rest her boobs on my shoulder or press them against the back of my neck. Wonder if she was a pedo and i could have gotten in on some straight shota action?

I have a hundred of .ods sheets and 2/3rd of a shelf summing up the economy and relations between the planets and main NPCs in my Deathwatch/Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader campaign. I feel you.

Attached: Good_Wood_Friends_and_Family.jpg (676x676, 115K)

>changing environment

this desu, just got a job offer a week before my gf broke up with me. Im gonna take it now and move to Texas. Leave my baggage behind and reset my life. Feeling pretty good desu.

You guys got me to pick up drinking.
I'm probably dropping it and doubling down on personal projects.

>The difference is they give you some tools and take your fucking money.
But I'm making my own fucking tools! So they'll just take my fucking money lol
>In regards to my pixel posting I have like 4000 gigabytes of images.
Impressive.
>at least a third of them I use in DnD. Hell right now I'm making overworld maps for town roughly the size of Paris down to every 5 foot space. I have a campaign thats been going for 4 years where everyone is basically a town guard, thwarting thieves, cultists, the mafia, and having mid life crisis's, getting involved in local politics, investing in the creation of young sports organizations to give the urban youth an outlet to focus on to escape from the destitute poverty of the docks. I'm hardcore about my roleplaying. I have to write up 20 pages of NPC bios for character journals before tomorrow.
>One of my players handles image edits that he uses as a synopsis for each session. Typically 3-5 per session so around 600 exist. Pictured is the serial rapist "Daddy Now".
Very impressive.
I think I'd have to get along with normies for DnD so I've never really tried it.
There's definitely nobody around that I'm super close with now that I've had to move for work.

changing environment gives you room to make new friends, experience. Almost like a blank slate, which is very important for us mentally. Glad you're doing that user. It's going to be good.

Leaving baggage behind has been very nice.

Attached: another night in the trenches.gif (535x660, 69K)

I have a core group of friends I talk to daily over the phone/discord. We just use roll 20. I mean I just code macros and mod the game anyway to make it way faster and more fluid than in person anyway. And since we use so many art assets it makes it really easy to get into. I've ran game finder before, but usually just run my core group since randos can be kinda autistic. If I ever plan another one shot or short campaign for strangers on the interwebs I may stop by here before /tg/.

My players are typically insane so I'm sure I could handle any autism. This guy is cool, but holy shit he does so much shit like this. It almost forces to work as hard as I can on the campaigns.
kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slideshow-Maker/d168490153k7888291o1l1/the-life-and-loneliness-of-ebe-huchon

Attached: Laketown_PD.png (676x676, 663K)

>lose 1000 bucks on OTM options bets.
>its okay because your tesla short paid for it all

Attached: 1473739182980.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Can you goyim smell it? There's money in the water. HMNY is going to fucking explode next week. Monday is going to be a test day, probably hit a new low before recovering, but the rest of the week is going to be a fucking money bath. Get ready for some real shit, just make sure to get in and out fast as fuck.

Attached: Oy Vey Shark.png (1000x660, 528K)

people think it's going down next year. semis are cyclical.

should I buy jnj and pg long term?

How do I learn to short? I'm always much more worried about puts the calls.

>I'm always much more worried about puts than* calls.

Attached: tenor.png (540x200, 264K)

of course you should

alright frens got a buzz goin what should i do?

>please no kys

Why is the market doing so well this month?

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-164258.png (1080x1920, 107K)

If I'm right, HMNY should test .28 on Monday. If it does and recovers, you're going to want to buy in and sell before it gets too close to $0.75. It's not ready to squeeze to a $1 yet, but it's still going to be a fun as fuck week.

Attached: With jews you win.jpg (720x720, 92K)

update on high IQ high cognitive capacity trades

July 6th 350 TSLA calls - didn't sell yet, expecting a big rebound

AMD 22 dollar Calls JAn 2019 - Have $700~ worth, didn't buy more yet. Still want to.

No worried on the TSLA calls at all. That's called being a CHAD investor with HIGH IQ who doesn't need to stupid like a nerd #nerdbash

too late i'm in at .55

Watch the last episode of hinamatsuri.

Attached: hinamatsuri_azun_cute.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Invested into MCD for all the cheap labour they are about to get from crpyto wojaks

Well, this will be a good opportunity for you to get out with a profit so you can buy back in when it tests $0.25 in a few weeks.

>the time decay will kill the TSLA 350 calls
>better sell in case you end worthless
top kek, low IQ thoughts from nerds

I'm even bragging about my TSLA 350 CALLS because I have that much faith in them. WIMPS.

Attached: diamond5d.gif (889x413, 8K)

what makes you think this will happen?

Don't question me, goy. I'm trying to give you free money. I'm not even telling you to trust me blindly. If it goes from $0.28 to $0.75 next week, you'll know to get out and set an order for $0.25. If it doesn't happen, you know to ignore my bullshit.

Attached: Angry Jew.jpg (600x737, 68K)

finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA180706C00350000?p=TSLA180706C00350000

8.30-6.45 (-43.73%)
As of 3:57PM EDT. Market open.

no FEAR

never give in to low IQ retards influence.

I am posting this to give inspiration to all of my fans here in the thread.

What is the best way to bet on an economic downturn over the next year or two? So far I have considered OTM VIX calls and DB shorts/puts.

LMAO

NFLX IS THE MOST KEK COMPANY EVER

Attached: 1529703046558.jpg (942x742, 115K)

c.u.c.k. not kek

Ratsu chan is dead. Neuro user lobotomized her earlier

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

reminder that agricultural gainz are best gainz
im a fuggin farmer nao

i suppose this is proper risk management

I know what I'm buying next week.

SMG Chilies weekend party!

Attached: chili-large-logo.jpg (1050x900, 218K)

whats that