So where is REQ’s bottom?

So where is REQ’s bottom?
It seems to go down everyday

Attached: 5DC609F1-68CE-4520-8458-7E1A4A39BD43.png (1008x464, 40K)

4 cents cap this

bought at 84c...

no bottom, $ 100k market cap EOY

Wouldn’t surprise me
But then again this thing sinks like a rock no matter the news
I bought sub 6 cents, held this long cause I’m lazy and don’t really care

Everyone knows, 2c. Srsly wtf.

Slowest moving company in crypto/startups.

Literally, slow moving crap. Why buy this?

I dunno LINK is pretty slow

Name 10 cryptos which have accomplished more than REQ. I'm not defending the price, every crypto is overvalued. But saying "slowest moving company" when they've absolutely done more than probably everyone except BTC and ETH is fucking laughable. REQ has real world adoption already. How many cryptos can say that?

>real world adoption
I wouldn’t go that far
Being used on small/weird niche sites is barely real world

>absolutely done more than probably everyone except BTC and ETH

Cmon you can not be this retarded. 2c, everyone knows. Reqt. Bottombitch. 2c.

I'm not saying it's ground breaking but it is still more than almost every other crypto. Don't forget how BTC got its start - through small/weird niche sites and vendors accepting it. Tiny scale/weird real world adoption is still real world adoption. If you downplay that, then what can even be said about the enormous number of shitcoins that haven't even gotten that far?

BTC got it start from drugs and pizza
and Jow Forums talking about it

It did not get mainstream attention from that. I remember 2014 a hot dog vendor in NYC accepting bitcoin. That got a newspaper article. Nobody gave a fuck about pizza & drugs except deep web nerds.

Yeah and REQ has zero mainstream attention

Fuck off you pathetic fudtard. I mean, im fudding req too, but this is far too obvious.

No volume, Binance delisting coming soon. Sell this pos now or sell at 2 cent, your choice.

People somehow forget that this thing could and will absolutely go into the fractions of a cent.

I expect a bottom near $0.004 and $0.008.

At those rates I could afford to buy nearly 100,000 tokens for just a few hundred dollars, whereas idiots paid nearly a buck for this garbage back in January.

Attached: 8380b14c6ba23b8a74bfa13062112efc.jpg (564x638, 41K)

>REQ has real world adoption already.

Attached: 1420678574305.png (128x128, 24K)

If REQ is listed on Coinbase, I bet you that Asiff S Hirji will be on CNBC explain what every shitcoin they list to Coinbase Pro does. Therefore, REQ will receive some much needed mainstream attention.

Funny you can't get an actual response to this. Aside from platform coins and the big boys, REQ is one of the few crypto projects and ESPECIALLY one of the few ERC20's that are actually being used and implemented.

There's currently over 50 websites with REQ payments implemented. How many projects in the top 100 even have a working product?

Keep dreaming poor boy

>If REQ is listed on Coinbase
nigger, why are you rektlets are so retarded
this shitcoin has absolutely NO VOLUME
coinbase makes money on VOLUME
but req has NO VOLUME
so they will never list that shitcoin
ever
stillt nearly 60 mio mc is still 10times too much for this worthless payment button
just deal with it

>unironically buying reddits coin
you just ask to get justed

yea but none of the merchants using Request have mass appeal... most are just dropshippers.

Request needs to recruit sites that offer a digital service/product where you can remain anonymous like reddit gold, Jow Forums pass, chaturbate tokens, giftcards, vpn, vps... junk like that

Correct.

And the only reason Binance lists it is because they own approx. 100 million of these shit tokens that they have to liquidate on their own exchange first.

Attached: 1377520331001.jpg (627x620, 138K)

The working product is nothing but a meme. When will you retards realize that the most speculative market in human history doesn't give a shit if you've a "product"? Keep holding this while I make money with my shitcoins.

The req token is worthless and unneeded.

every token is worthless and unneeded

Attached: B0_8kS7IMAAmHAA.jpg (584x540, 34K)