DESPAIR

>down 97%
>need a 25x just to break even

this is it. i'm completely ruined. i entrusted my life savings to a scam pump and dump shilled by Jow Forums in january 2018.

this is how it all ends.
trips decides how i kill myself

Attached: appcoins.png (875x1050, 3.52M)

cut your own throat

go all in right now and you'll be fine

Give it a year, get out of shitcoins. a 25x is not that impossible. Bitcoin is having trouble because the coin sucks. It cant do anything.

Begin looking for coins YOU YOURSELF will actually use for stuff.

don't kill yourself, become a plumber.

Attached: oh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

i've been all in on APPC since it was $4.50
barely scraping by, depressed as fuck
live alone, no gf

it's $0.17 today

i hope you jkn mate

turning on the gass and going to bed
thanks for the actual money user

buy icon fren you'll be alright

no jokes, check the chart
i bought between $4.50 and $3.50
APPC has legit ruined my life

$20,000 turned into $850 in less than six months
i suppose i have other problems too, such as my own stupidity
but APPC has destroyed me

i hate this coin with a passion, yet for some reason i can't let it go
i've stopped looking at the telegram, at this point i wouldn't even care if the devs exit scammed

i felt like one day it would turn around and start going up, but it never did

what does this shitcoin even do?
interested

you put $20000 all in one shitcoin, what did you expect would happen?

It's a healthy correction, buy the dip

Somehow i struggle to believe that you were the guy who bought at the actual ATH. Anyway you are not seeing your money ever again.
>no gf
Just jerk off and the feels will go away
>depressed af
If you are depressed from losing your savings, too bad. Lesson learned and start stacking your money all over again.

he's got $850 worth of an obscure shitcoin nobody ever heard about, mate. there's no buying the dip for this lad

I don't think you can sell at that point. Just hold the bags and start focusing on something else. I've lost a nice chunk in this bear market as well. Fucking bears.

this cant be real

Attached: holyshit.gif (320x240, 273K)

Don't do it user

Self immolation in Times Square

Attached: DBFE35B1-63EF-45EC-ADB7-01CD20BB3197.jpg (700x467, 73K)

Should OP kill himself? Should he?

really? what do you think about us canyafags?

Attached: wezz8waeaw6234965781.jpg (720x714, 179K)

for $20000?

idk mate
what is your job
or better, how much money was that for you?

gun

KEK
Was one of my gamble coins
I bought at over $4
I don't even look at it anymore, it's dead to me
FUCKING AUSSIE FAGGOTS, WITH THEIR GAY ASS COIN

ruins your portfolio
drains your soul
magnetizes FUD

idk, but not this. maybe lose half at most. i did my due diligence, i thought it was undervalued at $230M marketcap. given aptoide's reputation and 150 million current users.

oh it is.

i actually live in new york city. but this would be difficult because there are so many cops and security cameras in times square

Old age

Sorry user, I was one of the first guys who came here to shill that shit. Karma got me real hard when I lost everything on longing btc out of rage few weeks later.

OP if you're not retarded you can make $20000

You people are so fucking retarded. No education in investing. No long term vision. No perspective. Nothing.

Appc is a legit small cap coin. The devs continue to work building this project. The downward price action of appc has nothing to do with appcoins being shit and everything to do with this market being volatile as fuck. I'm going to keep accumulating at these prices so by all means sell all your appc so I can buy it up on the cheap.

You think you're depressed now? Sell at a 97% loss and then watch the coin turn around and go to 10, 20, 30$ when the market soars again.

the only good thing about this market is that we can gain everything back in the next bull run.
as of now im busy wagecucking to buy this dip.
>pic not so related, buy yeah....

Attached: 1525615000584.png (1422x1521, 1.13M)

i suppose we are brothers in arms
we may as well have bought bitconnect, similar ROI

it wasn't all of my money, but it was a lot of it
after only a month i had lost 75% of my initial, the remaining 22% was just adding insult to injury

>watch the coin turn around and go to 10, 20, 30$
don't listen to this retard man
sell your 850 dollar, buy a hooker and put the rest at esz, wait a year and cash out 30k

Get a load of this guy
Hey dick wad, ever thought yea the coin might go back to 1/4th its value if the market goes bull

Guess WHAT THE OTHER COINS ARE DOING? GOING 20 X

Attached: Pllllffftttt.png (679x769, 58K)

>buy a hooker and put the rest at esz, wait a year and cash out 30k

travel to Isis held territory buttnacked with a sign that says "APPC 1000 EOY NIGGERS ALLAH CAN SUCK MY DICK" in arabic and make sure to film yourself while you do it.

you dont kill yourself and you get a job and in 2020 your losses turn into some OK gains

Literally never trust aussies

i got a feeling your the faggot that shilled most of us into this coin, if i just stayed in BNB i would even be up alittle instead of 95% down, i want to choke the fuck out of you but i cant so just choke the fuck out of yourself and know thats from all of us you curry munching shit bathing poo in the loo faggot
you are a cunt