Why is Jow Forums so dead?

Why is Jow Forums so dead?

Attached: 00B3735C-7BB2-4E96-9BAB-181595E40966.jpg (256x256, 22K)

I don't understand why people prefer Jow Forums. Jow Forums is so much more repetitive and boring than Jow Forums.

Attached: 白瀬百草2.jpg (540x359, 55K)

the slower the comfier

bump

I may just became fast at browsing that board but it feels dead indeed. We can't be more than 30 currently connected and most people are just shitposting in generals.

generals are a plague and must be removed. What the actual fuck, i still don't fucking get it. Why come to Jow Forums and then shut yourself in an echo chamber full of people from the same country/region. What's the fucking point
There are times when the whole first two rows are full of generals

>current year
>4chin

it's literally all the same threads every single day, and people are rude as fuck

This entire site is fucking dead

>generals are a plague

yeah because the non general threads aren't a plague with the same 10 posters spamming the same threads for months

the rude people are a minority, this board is still infinitelly better than Jow Forums

when in doubt, blame americans

/cum/ and /brit/ are basically the dumpsters of this board, they should be moved to /trash/ and all those normies banned from this board

Jow Forums is more interesting, they have a lot more threads and don't make threads/posts to piss off other posters for (you)s like Jow Forums does. it's just filled with dumb americans

Anons probably promised to leave Jow Forums for ever.
Give it a month and everybody is back. Every year is like this :)

theres few good threads in Jow Forums but they all get ruined once americans start entering the threads

this, or the jews

t. That Spanish poster that used to post on /cum/ but always got ignored by everyone

i never posted on cum as far as i remember

everyone's at work

Why are you talking shit about it then?

because its a normie off-topic general that belongs in /trash/ rather than Jow Forums

it feels like jannies banned all the newfriends who aren't smart enough to reset their routers

by newfriends did you mean people who dislike russia?

this honestly

>can't handle the banter
you can make these special snowflake threads for your special snowflake needs