Just broke 5999

What will happen now

Attached: 5999.png (1868x884, 126K)

spike to 10k kek

I just pumped a 6m buy it's fine

Crashing down to nothing

smart whales will buy up all the panic sells to however low people are stupid enough to sell at.

Big green dildo to 8k this weekend

t. said the same thing at 16k, 14k, 12k, 10k, 8k

Bottom is 2k. Or zero.

oder books on all three biggest exchanges read the same
sellers: 6000
buyers: 5900

its epic

Let me lay this out for you user

>Most people now are fully buying into the "Gowing Lower" meme
>This is a HUGE bear trap incoming.
>Many bears becoming comfy shorting and more and more shorters are coming in
>Reversal tomorrow basically guarenteed based on how big red candle was today
>This means shorters get REKT tomorrow and you will see some green, for just a minute.

This type of market physcology is as easy as TA itself. In fact they are one in the same, which is why TA works. Too many people know it's going to rebound after today and there will be big buy ins.

I told you guys back when we sat at 250 billion crypto market cap for THREE WEEKS.
And lookyhoo here we are back 250 billion. A physiological support level for the entire crypto market.

Stop looking at BTC and look at the ENTIRE CRYPTO MARKET.

And up after that.

Yes wales will risk money on meme coins because reasons. Wtf they hate money and they are just going to trow it away at internet money.

Then what will happen after it goes up tomorrow

Why do people think it will be a 1.5 year bear cylce like 2014???

We are NOW in 2018? is there not more hype now?

How did binance become the market maker for bitcoin?

Attached: so brave.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

>bear trap
That's where I realized your post was just an autistic rambling and it lost all value.

>muh current year is uniquely different and there's no such thing as repeating fractal patterns

these whales youre talking about are the new financial elites of china, the us, europe
international trade needs international money
usd is too risky for that role so now the world is looking at bitcoin but its still 10 years off until "satoshipay" goes live

Well i guess you can see in the future. Why bitcoin and not something else ?

It's a good exchange that actually worked during the 2017/2018 bull run without KYC bullshit, a bunch of shitcoins and fairly low fees.
With FIAT pairings on the horizon and possibly a better DEX user experience than other exchanges their value proposition is incredibly solid.

>these whales youre talking about are the new financial elites of china
>literally all of them together are worth less than an average billionaire
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>for bitcoin
its not.
for alts yeah

Inverse Bart will happen

They have the highest volume now for BTC/USDT as well.

there is so much being built on it and its the first crypto currency. its survived up to here and it will survive this situation, i hope
i gave it my best. try to imagine a future where bitcoin goes to zero and we all give up the idea of a world wide, yet not nation-state issued, politically controlled currency.
dont you think thats a desperate laugh? hod damn, why is wealth distribution an argument agaisnt this currency system? susanne klatten, the heir of 51% of bmw shares, is worth more than some countries of this world

yea a repeating fractal pattern in no way guarantees another year+ bear market.

WHY DO YOU ASK QUESTIONS, BOY, THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS TO!?

YOU WEAK... LITTLE...BOY!

I'm just laughing at how retarded you are if you think crypto whales are relevant in any way.

Lmao saved.

no one is buying, no one is telling normies to buy

btc is fucked

whats with the insulting? anyway. i mean whales as in the people that built binance, bitfinex, and so on, big miners, you know, the guys that run the infrastructure all of this runs on. you think they dont matter? think theyll kill their cash cow?

not him, but i think we are at a position now where crypto whales are mere pions compared to the massive institutional presence that wants to now take over and control crypto. they want to crash it down to nearly nothing, and accumulate nearly all of it for pennies, then eventually push it up again. but first they need to drive it down to terrifying lows and make as many ppl as possible sell, and i dont think whales can stand in their way

>the people that built binance, bitfinex, and so on, big miners
who are still not worth shit compared to relevant people.
>all of this runs on
Pro tip faggot. The entire crypto currency universe has less transactions than a single US stock exchange. Big money can replace the entire system in a month if they want to,

funny enough this can only happen IF people sell

that would kill their cash cow
drive bitcoin down to 1000 and then back up to 20k? in what timeframe, ten years? come on
also, when you say "big players, institutional money", who do you mean? deutsche bank, whose share is valued at 8 euro, HALF of what it was worth in 2008, right at the peak of the financial crisis? do you mean the us government? who exactly is "institutional money"