Biz, reality check me here

Am I too calm or just disengaged from the rest of the community to see it? It feels like there is still too much confidence in Bitcoin and crypto for /them/ to send it back up anytime soon

Even absolute dumbasses are calling for 3k and shit. That meaans we have to go lower, right? I've been calling for 4600 but I can't tell if there will be enough shambles at that level yet. We do need real capitulation, its not a meme.

Attached: 1529429272259s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kubGCSj5y3k
youtu.be/GSIDS_lvRv4
youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/NkNgaAYbVGU
currencyindependence.com/read-en.html
fnordprefekt.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because every retard still believes that this is just a repeat of previous bubbles so we’ll be hitting new ATHs in the future. It’s not, everyone is in now. A Bitcoin for ten cents was early adoption, Bitcoin for ten thousand dollars isnt. The last bill run WAS the golden bull run, literally everyone was talking about crypto nonstop. There’s no interest anymore. You are the last bag holders.

Daily reminder total market cap didn’t get near the dot com bubble which was only supported by upper class and rich Americans

Look at the market cap you fucking piece of shit, crypto is taking over fiat, if you dont see it kys now; in 10 years everyone will be paying through blockchain, we are early nigger

they'll probalby be paying with coins that don't exist yet and we'll have no money to buy the coins in the first place because our coins will go 0

See what I mean? This is the last generation of bag holders for a reason, they are highly delusional. One guy thinks block chains provide the same total value as the internet, the other thinks his funny money will destroy government issued currencies. It’s just sad.

bottom is at $0

Every single crypto will be valued through bitcoin, bitcoin is never going to die, I'm not talking about your shitcoins I'm not stupid, my onlyplan is to accumulate as much btc with shitcoin pumps

also the govt. is behind bitcoin retard

but government currencies dont need help to destroy themselves, they are perfectly able to do so on their own, right? its happened before bitcoin, and will happen again and again

That's it, I sold. I'm free. I'm free form this fucking hell of scammers and pajeets. It was fun and games for a while, but now its just a cruel sick joke. I bought at 15k. No human can look at their money disappear before their very eyes and not be bothered. You know we're going to 3k, right? People in some countries can mine btc at that price, its going to fucking happen. You know it, I know it, lets all stop pretending that this is ganna be anything but a bear market untill 2020

Feels good to be free, you should join me.

agree with first part but highly doubt gov is behind second
governments dont invent stuff, governments take and use it

this. these fucking retards need to justify their January purchase

> the dotcom bubble is the same as the internet

No, retard. He is saying that the 2017 "bubble" didn't even come close to the last bubble, and therefore we still have a huge bubble left when the same class of people from the dotcom bubble buy in

Broheim. Kamerad. Long-term, BC is going nowhere but down. Maybe it'll bounce again in the interim. I doubt it. It was nice while it lasted.

hahahahahahahahah

That's it, I sold. I'm free. I'm free form this fucking hell of scammers and pajeets. It was fun and games for a while, but now its just a cruel sick joke. I bought at 15k. No human can look at their money disappear before their very eyes and not be bothered. You know we're going to 3k, right? People in some countries can mine btc at that price, its going to fucking happen. You know it, I know it, lets all stop pretending that this is ganna be anything but a bear market untill 2020

youll never be free
pandoras box has been opened

I can. I've completely disassociated myself from the fact it's money.

This. Nothing can stop blockchain and I truly believe that, I'll never fucking sell. I have a vision, fuck speculation. As the market goes down I will continue to invest when I can in BTC and other projects I think will be useful in the future. That's the way of it to me. Call me delusional or a bag holder all you want I dont care. No kids, no wife, I can take all the risk I want at this point and I'll continue to do so.

I'm calm as fuck. Ethereum was like $150 last June, Bitcoin at $2k

>Nothing can stop blockchain
this doesnt even make sense. are you retarded? can you even explain how a blockchain works?

lets talk about how blockchain can be used to enforce transparency on governments. im thick headed like you and promised myself at the beginning of this year that id keep buying throughout 2018, no mater what happens
im partly glad prices are in the shit because it will net me more bitcoin/ether/eos/iota
yes it does make sense - thats why so many smart people see the potential in this

youtu.be/kubGCSj5y3k
youtu.be/GSIDS_lvRv4
youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/NkNgaAYbVGU
currencyindependence.com/read-en.html
fnordprefekt.de/

ten years, tops.....the people are going to snap and kill their (((leaders)))

screencap this

bottom is 2458, screencap this

do you think anybody can say for sure how many USD are in circulation? i dont think so

Yee not looking pretty is it. We have spent some minutes below 6, interesting to see what kind of feeling is developed if we start spending days or weeks. Everyone measures in USD value I want to see how money flows from alts to things in the top 20 if shit gets real bad.

Attached: 1523917451323.jpg (940x1024, 583K)

>Even absolute dumbasses are calling for 3k
taht means we hit the bottom.