I am considering moving to Switzerland

I am considering moving to Switzerland
How is life there?

Attached: national-flag-of-Switzerland.jpg (852x480, 15K)

Horrible. Don't come

Horrible. Don't come

Attached: sixt-630x353.jpg (630x353, 38K)

g*rmoids not allowed

I've heard it's horrible, don't go there

Terrible. Don't go there.

Unironically why?

Attached: swr.png (990x969, 66K)

Que?

more income less taxes

>everything is super expensive
>Autistic motor vehicle laws
>Autistic nature laws
>Very invasive neighbors, always in your business
>everybody judges you on your wealth
>forced to learn 3 languages
No thanks, it's HOA, the country

Unless you are in fact Albanian, Turk oder African they will hate your guts.

>more income
Is that theoretical or do you have an actual job offer?

Unless it's a really large sum of money I'd stay put. Memes aside Germany is a great country and your overall quality of life will surely be higher there than in Switzerland.

I live in Munich and the company where I work company has a branch in Zurich. I think it would be very possible for me to move there if I desired

Zurich is nice. There's everything you need imo. Also wages are high. But its horrible so please don't come

Are you a foreigner in Germany or have you been one before? Probably something worth considering.

Munich >>> Zurich

Don't @ me

I came to Germany when I was 11

I like living in Munich but I don't like paying taxes

Don't blindly fall for the le higher salary/lower tax meme, the cost of living is absurd (it's like 30% higher than jew york city) and marginalizes it greatly

I heard that food is pretty expensive in Switzerland

honestly suspect that some of them might starve if they couldn't buy it over the border

what you should do is live in germany and commute to switzerland for work

Have you lived in Switzerland? How are people there? I heard that they are pretty Xenophobic and don't like Germans

there's also some stuff that foreigners don't know. Like buying from butchers instead of supermarkets. Or directly from farmers. The most expensive thing is probably restaurant / taxi

I don't think they hate you so much. But I'm in the italian part kek

SWITZERLAND HAS FALLEN

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-02 um 11.41.54.png (574x788, 624K)

i guess some are butthurt we take their high level jobs (such as doctors, because no one there is a doctor)

had a job interview at a swiss company and out of all interviews (including german ones) they were in the top 3 of nicest people. just don't act like you are better and know better than everyone in switzerland and you are fine

kek is always been like that. Think at your problem Recep

swiss are the americans (mutts) of europe anyway

Their fault for voting against joining the EU.

Attached: switzerland.jpg (1000x440, 484K)

If it's like here in Ticino its more about the one crossing the border to come to work here. It's not that we don't want them we just want them less.

I had a vision : it's horrible, you shouldn't go there