Are they the worst posters on this board?

Are they the worst posters on this board?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (800x457, 51K)

yes they're also the worst people on the planet

>he is ban evading again
MOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDSSS

What?

Japanese and Australians are worse. Leafs used to be worse, I don't know what's wrong with them lately.

we good boyz

Yes, everytime that someones says something bad about Spain they have Mexican flag

Attached: 1542494201779.png (1620x926, 1.22M)

Is that a problem

Is that a problem

No, we are.

Is that a problem

Es eso un problema?

yeah

Is that a problem

Attached: don-pepe.jpg (1000x1461, 58K)

It's like making fun of your dad, don't u have some dignity?

I'm still mad at mexicans that they burned our flag over a fucking football game. Hell yeah, all mexicans deserve to get shot.

I don't like those threads against Spain. And you seem to hate Europeans in general. But some are normal

Why did you abandon us, papi?

but germans don't like their flag
>inser merkel webm

Pathetic

Lmao ,really?

Pathetic

>dad
more like rapist am i right

was part of the plan of conquering USA by the inside, going well so far don't stop going north

Pathetic

spen is fren don ever forget dat

Attached: 1519469969567.png (488x566, 18K)

>implying native americans didn't want to get fucked by the superior spanish cock

dumb finn

Why has everyone been bullying Mexico recently?

It wasn't a mexican who burnt your flag it was a chi subhuman

So Mexican

Well you can't blame them its pretty horrible

>anyone ever wanting spanish cocklets

Terrible people

Well but it still portrays me and my people currently. I would understand it if we would like bomb mexico or something. But burning a flag over football? Nah, there aren't such uncivilized countries in the whole world but in middle america where they even had a fucking football war.
Yes last world cup we lost against them 0:1 and they started burning german flags.

Attached: footballwar.jpg (326x703, 88K)

America needed to BTFO Spain to save you

Attached: 500px-Judge-2-6-1897.jpg (500x354, 62K)

Only error that Spain did was letting some indios alive.

Attached: indios.jpg (520x431, 129K)

No, not really. Show them your DNA results so they can see how mongrelized you are.

>Says the country that conquered 1/4 of Mexico and destroyed his own ship for taking Cuba

Should we blame Germany for Donald Trump, idiot?

Yes

>Unironically doing adn tests
cringe

Why don't Mexicans produce any video games?

Kerbal

Are you afraid of something, muttboy? We're in an age where we know "spaniard" isn't a race, not even wh*te, like your subhuman ancestors from the 16th century claimed to be.

bump

Does Canada make any video games?

Doesn't Quebec have a studio?

With you making it a full time job to make us appear as such yeah, you probably have put us near the bottom, good job troll, congratulations

t. OP

t. OP

Mexico posters are AIDS not only on Jow Forums but also in twitter and facebook, nuke that shithole

I'm not a gamer, I don't know anything about where games come from except Nintendo is Japanese and Witcher is Polish (which I learned on Jow Forums)

Nuke Venezuela

kys

kys

kys

bump

have you eaten something today?

kys

@99925330
don't reply to me, pathetic joto freak

@99925385
kys

kys

I like killing them in Gears of War and then seeing their pathetic hate messages "jajaja" lmao

Canada and Japan are the worst posters on the board by a mile. Then Brazil.

Redpilled, based and blacked

It depends also who triggers them, overall Japanese and Korean posters are the most annoying, specially when they turn threads into their fights. Ukraine can be annoying at times when it gets into arguments with other slavs, mainly Russians.

We are also annoying when it gets political, usually fighting with other mexicans and it can become an argument between three sides sharing the same fucking flag. Panama also triggers to other LatAm countries on purpose.

We did burn 6 million German flags

LOL

holy kek

it was a fucking chi

No but they are very close to Brazilians

Why don't you go have lunch or something?

Attached: 1416518884960.png (629x466, 537K)

yeah and also we fuck your flag kraut, get butthurt

Attached: flagfucker.webm (202x360, 424K)

what's that in your left hand, manolo? is that a medieval dildo?