Are Croatia and Poland friends?

Are Croatia and Poland friends?

Attached: 55E82CD7-810F-463E-8324-D2B2C788227C.png (1200x1209, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNPTKYbIJ6E
cyprus-mail.com/2018/01/06/suspect-kosovo-organ-trafficking-case-arrested-cyprus/
youtube.com/watch?v=5n6aLWOok2M
youtube.com/watch?v=F1x5IG-JFG0
youtube.com/watch?v=1oYN8eMaxHo
youtube.com/watch?v=o3u5Npg-Iv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are brother nations. Eveyone who I know who has been to Croatia has only positive feelings. I spent once my holidays there and I must say I love Hrvatska.

Poles love Croatia because it's the best location for cheap "exotic" vacation
it's close enough to go by car(at least for me, i live near the border with Czechia), the sea is very clean and warm which is much better than Baltic Sea, you have guaranteed good weather, and the prices are pretty low for a tourist destination (but it gets more and more expensive since Croatia joined EU), Croatians are nice people and friendly towards other slavs, many of the waiters in food places know some polish because of the amount of polish tourists
only thing that i dislike are the fucking mountains, the cities are horror to live in, when you don't live close to the sea and you have to literally climb to your house that is 100m above sea level

Croatia is the place where u go on vacation

No, too much PTSD and trigger trauma due to similar history of suffering.

Croatia - Serbia
Ustashe

Poland - Ukraine
Banderists

Draw conclusions yourself.

This is a reason so many of Poles are pro-Serb, we had more manifestations for Serbian Kosovo when the whole thing happeend than in Serbia itself. Despite their somehow pro-Russian leanings.

Are Poland and Ukraine enemies?

I love Poland!

Basically:
>ukrops worship war criminals and bandits because thats all the history they have
>treat polish minority like shit in ukraine' while having UPA marches in poland
>take low paying polish jobs

>t. serb
Although I support Kosovo for Serbs I would never say I have any positive or negative feelings towards Serbia, just neutral. On the other hand I live Croatia like many of my friends. Moreover, Serbia is very pro-Russian meaning we are less likely to be friends with them.

DA

Sad that you fell for Serb memes.

Me? I'm an ethnic Pole who was born in Ukraine.
My opinion of Ukraine? Shithole that has no right to exist.

Yes! :3

Ukraine is just our Mexico :3

It depends. Lots of Croatians are scum and criminals, at the same time Croatia is loved mostly because we use the good climate of the coast within the Croatian state.

I like Poland.
Also how developed is the area from Czechias border up towards Karkow? They had better roads than they had in like the entirety of Czechia.
Also Krakow is outside of Slovenia the only foreign city where I felt safe, very clean and nice parks may I add, at least those I saw around the center.

That is good. I hate Ukraine but only western Ukraine.

Kraków is fool of football hooligans, it has bad reputation in Poland, although its not bad as it's portrayed. The area surrounding Kraków is the most safe and traditional part of Poland. It's really nice, the entire landscape and people are lovely. I'd more recommend exploring the countryside rather than cities.

no, there's just lots of difficult history on both sides
lots of poles are criminals too
it's one of the most populated regions in poland as an effect of this the infrastructure network is pretty developed

"full" you poooolish imbecile

Might be because I have bad experiences with non Europeans in Vienna and Prague and everyone was white in Krakow as opposed to those cities. The only negative thing I can think of is that they have a lot of people around the city promoting nightclubs and shit and it gets a bit annoying also saw for the first time dead drunk hobo looking people wandering the streets at night but they didn't cause any problems.
Now that I think about it I think Czechia has some problems with it's roads.

Did you know White Croatia was located there? Your original homeland.

Yeah, at least Croats don't do that despite their shitty past. I met Croatian nationalists who are much more refined than their khokhol counterparts.
Still, there is a strategic Ustashe-Banderist alliance on the Eastern Ukraine, which is why Serbs and Poles were some of the first volunteers there.

Well, that's how a lot of us feel. This is why so many Poles would side with them rather.

I was born in western Ukraine because my family stayed in Pookraine somehow when Poland was carved up (been in Lwow for centuries)

The original version of this poster was pertaining to that, someone just edited them out and replaced with Macedonians.

Attached: BasedUkis.png (924x776, 179K)

>Well, that's how a lot of us feel. This is why so many Poles would side with them rather.

absolute bullshit

Why are polaks so butthurt about s*Rves rightfully losing Kosovo when you guys claim that poles were oppressed in Vilnius/Lviv or whatever and should be returned to poland?

no one here knows much about the balkan conflicts and few people really care, you simply stumbled upon a very autistic individual

youtu.be/VNPTKYbIJ6E
>tf The Witcher III had a remake of a song that's performed in a dialect very very close to my mothers native one
Thanks Poland, although it was played in-game during only one part of a certain quest it was a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

both was his fren at least

Attached: 1546822107165.png (471x342, 130K)

explain all the manifestations then. it couldn't possibly be just very few people?

We lost it, because Stalin gifted that land to them, to appease their population (Vilnia should, rather, been part of Belarus). Kosovo was lost with US intervention and them installing their military base there. It's an unrecognised organ-harvesting rogue state today. theoretically, even worse than Russian unrecognised states.

All the countries that matter recognize it

>It's an unrecognised
It's recognized by as many countries as Palestine.
>organ-harvesting
Literal servian wartime propaganda. No proof ever found. Citation needed please.
>rogue state
Proof?

Croatia is important partner of Poland in building vertical LNG pipelines and giving the project access to Adriatic

Attached: Three-Seas-Initiative-Key-Programme-POLAND-3.0_03.jpg (1240x1754, 443K)

>Literal servian wartime propaganda. No proof ever found. Citation needed please.
cyprus-mail.com/2018/01/06/suspect-kosovo-organ-trafficking-case-arrested-cyprus/

This has absolutely nothing to do with claims by Serves that soldiers killed and harvested organs from their civilians during wartime. The article even clarifies this. Embarrassing to even link it.

t. chetnik
Serbia consistently scores very low on the yearly CBOS poll of most liked nations. It's barely above Russia, Gypsies and Arabs. They rotate Croatia and Serbia more or less yearly and Croatia is always a good 10-20 percentage points ahead in "like".

Attached: Untitled.png (700x667, 49K)

alb*roaches started a war in macedonia unprovoked after kosovo
they (you) are one of the most criminal subhumans wherever they (you) have immigrated around western europe smuggling drugs, weapons etc
surely for such a humanitarian nation the only thing off limits would be organ harvesting or their enemy combatants and civilians

Attached: smoke.png (601x600, 194K)

What a vapid rebutal. You asked about organ trafficking, then you move the goalposts and narrow them down. The pole mentioned organ-harvesting, which clearly took place and news of it has very recently come to light. You never specified they had to be organs from serbian soldiers, and even if they werent somehow it's OK? Can you be any more transparent as diaspora? The article also states
>In a separate case, attention over the trafficking allegations has grown since Council of Europe envoy Dick Marty in 2010 accused Kosovo Albanian guerrilla fighters of harvesting organs from captives, mainly Serbs, during the 1998-99 Kosovo war.
A special court with international prosecutors and judges but under Kosovo law was set up to tackle Marty’s allegations but no indictments have yet been filed.

Wow didn't know this. Thanks Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n6aLWOok2M

i would advise poland otherwise.

good one
it's a folk song and I don't think it has an official version

Percival is the band who did the Witcher 3 OST.
Some of the music in Witcher 3 is Percival remaking their old music to fit more into a video game.
They have albums for West Slavic, East Slavic, and South Slavic music

youtube.com/watch?v=F1x5IG-JFG0
youtube.com/watch?v=1oYN8eMaxHo

Where do all these Croat folk songs gone popular come from? How was I not aware of this before?

Percival records Slavic folk songs
They're relatively popular for what they do
I like listening to their music while playing the Vaegirs
youtube.com/watch?v=o3u5Npg-Iv0