/balk/

Previous

Attached: 1506645615021.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/09/how-much-could-mackenzie-bezos-get-in-a-divorce.html
businessinsider.com/best-states-to-get-divorced-in-if-your-spouse-is-much-richer-than-you-2016-11
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/jeff-and-mackenzie-bezos-are-getting-a-divorce-after-25-years
youtube.com/watch?v=TVMTaIIFQgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HodqLy7vv38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1544809208053.jpg (900x685, 119K)

First for s0¥ sauce based recipes

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

She looks like shes from anime world

May I inquire the name of the lass pictured in your post?

What were the reforms should i use google to search the reforms it could be a good school for macedonia

The things i’d do to this whore...

@ilayserah on Instagram

She's from Turkey, by the way ;^)

Attached: 1546529460593.jpg (1080x1082, 1.27M)

You have my thanks, you esteemed gentleman of elevated taste

Attached: 21331312.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Np friend

Austerity, heavy industry and export oriented economy through both small and large companies.

Holy fucking cringe.

What itally and france is increase production and the world especially europe will flurish and more comoditirs means they will be cheaper while the market with consumtion will keep or cause salaries to stay due to more products being bought

Huamns are materialistic and this is the way for better lifes of humans

moreta

damn, if turkish girls look like THAT, what do turkish boys look like

Why cringe

*ahem*
*breathes*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR

Like Chads, of course.

do post some

Хaхaхa Фъню дeбeлия плyнжeк

Attached: nlHIhKkxav.png (334x227, 110K)

obul sum si chehlite na boso i krakata kak mi se vmirisvat malee...samo mi trebva nekoi batko da doide i da gi podushi~

Stop being gay, Radu.

My dad said at dinner:
''When you see a macedonian, slap him.He probably earned it'
'''A macedonian is strong as a bull and almost as smart''
Kek that was a good dinner.

I'm not gay, I'm bi which is totally not the same thing, Laszlo

>be a mediocre-looking roastie
>do nothing useful your entire life
>get divorced
>become the richest womeme in the world
Glass ceiling shattered!

cnbc.com/2019/01/09/how-much-could-mackenzie-bezos-get-in-a-divorce.html

businessinsider.com/best-states-to-get-divorced-in-if-your-spouse-is-much-richer-than-you-2016-11

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/jeff-and-mackenzie-bezos-are-getting-a-divorce-after-25-years

Attached: d94283bd2e6783f577b71f2e5711a59e40c1554441cbe7e4a62161515ef1c454.jpg (2000x1495, 716K)

Marry the roastie, taste get the toastie?

Or it will trigger another trade war like with Trump and another crisis. Besides,, most most Germany's exports are to non members

I guess. I can't decide If I'd rather see Bezos fucked out of $69 billion dollars or see his worthless leech of a wife think she's going to get half of his plunder and walk away with fuck all.

Either way, they both deserve to be arrested and hanged, but I'll enjoy seeing them fuck each other over in the interim time.

If I were him i'd hire a hitman to kill this woman in a heart beat.
Also, he could of at least get himself a beautiful 10/10 bimbo wife, its not like he wont have sex with other women behind her back, but still. Its for the image, this woman looks like she's a 30 year old kindergarten teacher.

>a beautiful 10/10 bimbo wife
>beautiful
>bimbo
Pick one and only one. Bimbos are the most disgusting "people" in the world, and should be shot on sight.

If I inherited all of Bezos' money, the first thing I'd invest in would be an anti-bimbo campaign.

As you get older, hot chicks become less and less important.

t. guy who cant get hot chicks

How's the acne this year?

Yeah, I know you hate bimbos. But these people usually take trophy wives, simply for their look. That's what a bimbo is trying to attract too. A rich sucker to feed her. If I was a rich person, I would fund my own private army and make em gun down gypsy villages, for my amusement.

The law can't touch me, cause...
youtube.com/watch?v=TVMTaIIFQgQ

non-existent since sixth grade, my projecting friend

>simply for their look
But they don't even look pretty, they're disproportionate and weird and their eyebrows are usually too arched which gives them an evil look.

Well user, I was simply giving an example of a status symbol.
Expensive luxurious cars are also shit to drive in and they can't be operated very well on most roads, but rich people still own them. Either way, this woman by looks doesn't belong to a rich billionaire, but to some middle income household. Besides if you were rich, you would have trap maids, first and then maybe a wife. You know its true.
Good night guys & ban this you stupid jannies.

Attached: 0045.gif (300x186, 868K)

Most perfect ass i have seen

Attached: women.jpg (1024x933, 124K)

Fucking ugly women is the true measure of masculinity. Everyone can do Miss Universe.

I'd just beat her until she becomes attractive or dies

Attached: 1543822966060.jpg (1080x1164, 300K)

Where tf did her jaw go?

There's no measure of masculinity. Everyone and their mother has an opinion on what makes a man.
The real red pill is to systematically eliminate ugly women, and allow only pretty women to exist.
Keep the blood outside the head and into the penis is the only way to achieve a good peaceful planet.
That's a fact.

Ugly men are not entitled to pretty women.

We should eliminate stupid fucks with strong opinions first. What do you prefer? Gas or a bullet?

What you think is beautiful is different to what normalfags think is beautiful

Beauty is not subjective.

You're beautiful, user :3

I think I both agree and disagree. I certainly don't like the post-modern "everything is beautiful shitlord, ugly is the new beautiful" attitude, but I think there are a lot of things, and people, who are unconventionally beautiful, or are damaged yet beautiful in spite of it, or because of it.

Beautiful women and beautiful landscapes are universally admired.

I know, and I agree, but it doesn't mean that all ugly, or imperfect things, can't be admired or be considered beautiful by someone.

As an example, this guy looks like an inbred goblin, and I certainly don't find him beautiful or handsome, but a lot of women (and men) do.

Attached: Tom_Hiddleston_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1428x2130, 2.36M)

I myself cannot explain the draw of the gothic aesthetics, or even black metal which I love.

Kofe babone....budi moqt maksimalen muj....

Cтигa ce нaпpягa зapaди eдин shitpost.
True, but if all women become pretty, they will also give prettier children both male and female. However if you only work in increasing female beauty and not male too. The women will become disproportionately prettier than the men, to the point where the men will look like some orks/trolls while the women look like a beautiful creature that doesn't belong to the same race/species.
I wonder if humans have such example.

>if all women become pretty,
Same applies to men. Now stop posting such retarded, unrealistic and extremist opinions.

If you read my post you would know I support this.
Anyway this past few threads lack quite a lot of street posting. What happened to fyrombay and his alter polish ego?

He said that he's going to stop posting here.

Why is that? Too much time wasted here?

who is this, she reminds me of a girl i knew in high school and pls tell her to not punch me

Yeah, and he also said that he plans to become rich or something like that lmao

LMAO, I think he wanted to become a CEO boss or something? He might have the dedication of an autist, but I don't think he's psychopathic enough to become one.
He's gonna be back in two weeks, it was probably some new year resolution.

idk but she looks jewish

I hope so, he was my favourite poster here.

Why do Monkeydonians always come to support their serve masters even when they're not involved? Kinda cringy 2bh.

He was the only one autistic enough to keep /balk alive. Why don't you leave this place so you don't water time here too?

what was for dinner?

Why would I? I like shitposting and I have a lot of free time anyway.

Don't you feel like you are wasting your precious youth?
>shitposting
If that's true, are you really a commie supporter, or just larping?

Insha'allah my brothers

Mashallah

Well I post in like 2 generals (but mostly this one) and occasionally bait on Jow Forums, so I don't spend as much time here as you probably think I do. I can manage.
>are you really a commie supporter
Yes lol

Based

Y-you too

> A commie
How disappointing. I'd ask you why would you support the ideology, but I really wanna go to sleep.
As for me, I just larp as a Uber extremist, and a mentally unsound one too for shits and giggles. You would never know I browse this place in real life.

AHAHAHA I was watching a Chinese vlog in Tirana so I went on this in the related section about foreigners on Tirana. Read his shirt.

WTF Bulgarians?

Attached: BULGARIA.png (733x716, 698K)

>I just larp as mentally unsound
Sure

>You would never know I browse this place in real life.
That's what I like to tell myself too.

Oh c'mon, you don't even know which posts are mine and which are not.
Trust me bro, it's only for the giggles.
Anyway,what do you think if installing a nuclear warhead in a church? I mean think about it. Orthodox Churches have domes on em. We can engineer the dome to open and shoot bombs. A real tsar bomb deserves to be launched honorably.
>It's not an outlandish idea considering Greeks bless rockets.

Yikes

Did you come here from Jow Forums, you miserable piece of shit?

>tfw you start to agree with a ROMAnian because of this Bolgar
Time to go to sleep. Good night to everyone except ROMAnians.

Attached: 1547075737269.jpg (720x714, 99K)

W-why are you so rude,Bozgor-chan?

If your not going to bite, just fuck off.

He hates that a serb (vlach) fucked his sister and girlfriend or whatever

my crotch smells very lewd ;3

Attached: 1499340416200.jpg (195x240, 22K)

s m h bald manlets they never learn
but 25 years is pretty good for 2019

Not even being the richest man in the world can compensate for manletism?

she looks suspiciously similar to tranlo

>inb4 that's not tranlo
you'd know, wouldn't you, xpoopzed

Attached: 1533898564651.jpg (1440x810, 67K)

name a more based individual from the balkans than these two.
Pro tip: you can't

Attached: Ivan_Mihailov_and_Ante_Pavelic.png (720x960, 798K)

I can't

Vanche's eventual wife, Mencha Karnicheva, is objectively at least as based as any of those gents.

Attached: Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (317x472, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HodqLy7vv38
beautiful

name a more based individual from the balkans than this

cut tip: you can't

Attached: 1520680089589.jpg (900x750, 90K)

Vlad the Impaler
Stephen the Great
Michael the Brave
Mircea the Elder
Constantin Brancoveanu
etc etc

Just call him a gypsy and report him, then watch him rage from his Thai proxy and report that one too.

Attached: serb gyp.png (680x267, 50K)

ej, srbin, jebem ti mamu.