Mow lawns

Mow lawns.

Find 50 clients that will pay you $50 per week to mow their lawn.

When you have 50 clients, find somebody dependable and needing work to take over those lawns as a subcontractor, and pay them $25 for each one they do.

Build up the next 50 clients, and repeat.

When you have 5 guys each servicing 50 lawns, revenue is $12,500 per week and expenses are $6,250 per week, leaving you $25k per month for yourself. Work 8 months out of the year and clear $200,000.

Put $18,500 in your 401k, another $18,500 in your spouse’s 401k, then add in another 20% of your profits since you are both an employee and an employer. Only pay taxes on the $140,000 left, and you’re living well and setting yourself up for a very nice retirement. No degree required.

Attached: 1200px-MTD_Lawn_Mower.jpg (1200x894, 311K)

Lawn mowing is saturated by mexicans.

Who the fuck will pay 50 usd a week to have some idiot cut their grass

ITT : Jow Forums discovers surplus value extraction.

Attached: surplus.png (1130x581, 186K)

put this idea on the blockchain

this

no areas of the country that have Mexicans will pay more than $20 per yard

you are forgetting that mowing is seasonal, little to no work in winter
not a bad job tho i did it for 6 months at $21 an hour

anytime a worker is paid more than the commoditized wage that the market sets, the worker is stealing from their company.

OP just described running a service based business which is unironically the main way to get wealthy in North America. Sounds easier on paper than in reality. When running a business literally a million things can go wrong. That being said if you can market, hire and manage well you'll probably make bank.

No one will pay this much unless they have a huge yard
You also have expenses
Gas, mowers, maintenance
If something bad happens you could be fucked. Might want insurance in case a rock goes flying or some idiot gets hurt in an accident
Also, having a spouse. Kek
Go back to re*dit you common fag

This. My mom pays a group of Mexicans $100/month, roughly $25/week to do the lawn and a little trimming. His scheme could still work to the extent that lawnmen are ignorant of what they could be making, but OP you probably need to cut all your numbers by at least 75%.

Dummy Mexicans took over this market 20 years ago.

And they'll do it for $35. If you drop your prices to $35, they'll go to $25. And that's per month, not week.

I mean, seriously, did your retarded ass think you'd figured out something new here? Are you really that fucking naive and clueless?

kek, never thought of it this way. I'm stealing this one.

>0xapeFUK
0x holders about to get fucked by an ape? Pink ID confirms.

for me, it's $35

You're a fucking brainlet, he didn't figure out something new, he identified one of the only ways to get wealthy in this economy. And no it doesn't have to literally be moving, it can be door replacements for fuck sakes

it only cost $35-$40 USD per month for Landscapping service in California
Your idea is already fucked dumbass

Nobody is getting wealthy mowing lawns, you fucking retard.

Doesn't have to be lawns fuckface, this is applicable to any simple based service. There are tons of people making bank running small businesses. get out of the basement and live in the real world.

Just stop, neckbeard. We fucking understand the principle, you smelly pile of over-explaining shit. Just shut the fuck up.

If it was that simple everyone would do it.

You will never be able to find even the first 50 clients. Do you think the cost of customer acquisition is zero?

What are the giant back wheels for?