Im literally ironically killing myself tonight. Its been a fun ride goys, see you on the other side

Im literally ironically killing myself tonight. Its been a fun ride goys, see you on the other side

Attached: 1495513084121.jpg (663x579, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gib mony

same

Attached: 1528731767317.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Don't we all fucked up our lives at some point and we are hoping that cryptos was the thing that was going to redeem our wasted youth in the form of financial success in the eyes of our families. Just grinding away while still enjoying things every now and then is good enough for most normies, it will become good enough for you eventually.

Invest in your family with time spent instead of trying to impress them and people from your past who literally do not give two shits about you. Life is a game just keep playing until you feel you cannot get get one single thing out of life anymore.

Killing your self because you lost the crypto game is lame as shit. Otherwise give me all your bitcorns.

livestream? recap of your life?

loser

don't do it op. just sell now and be a wage slave for lyfe. the joos needs slaves

Attached: sstgrill.jpg (201x251, 5K)

goodbye user

Attached: 1518743206986.jpg (464x480, 115K)

RIP my brother

just wait 1 year retard

BUY LINK FREN DONT KILL YOURSELF WE WILL KILL OURSELVES IF LINK FAILS LETS DO IT TOGETHER BUT NOT NOW

We were once rich user
See you on the other side

Attached: AryFfRHkyCjS2eo8_VkwwvdsQ0GBU1MhR-B9FZbH1lo.jpg (554x629, 47K)

>Invest in your family with time spent instead
but user my family hates me because i’m an autistic neet

youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Attached: Yolo.jpg (205x246, 5K)

>biz gives me shit for telling everyone that this shits about to crash in January
>the same people are now pulling out the helium tanks

Attached: images.jpg (320x352, 18K)

No you won't, you pussy. At least livestream that shit.

Its gonna take time to heal.

it will literally pump the second you leave the earth. stay alive a little longer so i can accumulate enough to buy a VHF phone and prank call government offices from international waters

>ironically killing myself

what did he mean by this?

He never owned any Bitcoin. Only worthless cryptocurrency.

But I need you to work and be productive so the company can be profitable so that they continue to pay me my quarterly dividends that I use to finance my early retirement, Do don't have any idea how many people need you and will miss you when you are gone. Very selfish.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x245, 528K)

how can not existing be better than being a loser?

>Not waiting untill the end of this year.
It's like you don't even want to make money.
You might as well give it to me

Better luck next time

Attached: 1524796413818.jpg (208x468, 19K)

this. it will go back up. you sound like that guy that had 100 btc in 2014 and killed himself when it dropped to 250.
That's 100 btc no longer accessible.

buy signal

why didnt you guys sell back in march? I understand not selling January and February because of muh hodl but after a certain point it gets ridiculous.

love and rockets retard.

>Be me
>late 30s getting old
>pissed off
>quit job
>get diagnosed w depression
>learn about cognitive impairment from depression
>want to get new certification
>study for cfa lvl 2
>memory is shit
Depression actually makes you retarded. I'm old boomer now w no job. Don't be like me
An hero sounds pretty good actually fuck me

Damn, CFA Level 2 is truly difficult. Idk why you would study for that if you're already a boomer though.

Ask for neuroprotective meds.
Lithium is unironically good for this, as old as it is. Doctors don't get kick backs on a good med made in the 50s. I ain't no doctor tho.
>t. Phycotic depression diagnosis

>already a boomer
I have no regrets how I spent my 20s it's the present that give the feels

>keep playing until you feel you cannot get get one single thing out of life anymore
That is a beautiful sentiment to see here, and you are precisely correct.

Attached: LoveAndRockets16.jpg (200x258, 16K)

what's your name so i'll remember you when I die

>implying you exist.

Attached: 1526267669089.png (566x528, 142K)

Nice how are you going to do it? I've just been drinking a half a bottle of whiskey every day and doing drugs the old slow and steady suicide method

make a flip