Now that we are all poor

What will you eat tonight user?

>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: beareatswojak.jpg (600x623, 45K)

crow

More cheap Basedmilk and oatmeal.

Attached: 1514350686570.jpg (312x312, 29K)

i'm okay i was only in with 3% of my net and only 15% down... my jimmies are still rustled but this is also an opportunity. if we go to 5300 i buy again.

Rib eye. Please excuse the kids toys I didn't feel like picking up.

Attached: IMG_20180622_142217965.jpg (4160x3120, 3.51M)

I am going to eat well as I always do since I`m not dumb enough to speculate with more than I can afford to lose.

Basedmilk

Opened the position last night on this account. My other account is up a higher percent but lowar dollar amount because it has a lower starting position.

Attached: todays snapshot.png (1127x797, 40K)

>dinner for one
>childrens toys around

Attached: Black man question.png (471x402, 165K)

My wife works the 12 F-Sun and right now the kids are with their grandmother. She takes them to swim lessons and does dinner a couple days a week and I work on making sure the house is looking good (we also do Air BnB).

And no, I am not giving my kids ribeye and my wife doesn't like meat except chicken/turkey and seafood.

>my wife doesn't like meat except chicken/turkey and seafood.

so she likes all meat except red meat

Not hedging your position to isolate your edge?
I thought this board was for experienced traders

Basically the only seafood she likes is salmon (which is red around these parts). She doesn't even eat that much fowl either. Probably less than 10% of her cals come from meat.

>I thought this board was for experienced traders
Fully retarded I don't know where you would get that idea.

Attached: 1523589623259.png (475x473, 270K)

McDonald's dollar menu

Attached: FB_IMG_1521157903392.jpg (576x479, 18K)

Mom made duck soup comfy as fuck.
Just bought 3000 dollars worth of iota.

Attached: 1ewcwz.jpg (900x900, 90K)

CRYPTO WAS A MISTAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1518026008080.jpg (1200x1200, 58K)

I had some ramen and then a banana later.

Fine looking steak. Hopefully well done

Pizza

It ended up a bit to well done for me. Still very tasty.

I dont get the rare/medium rare meme. Its literally raw meat. Is the texture of raw meat pleasing? Or does blood taste good?

the umami flavor is in the blood of the meat.

My screams are on the menu AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1514367587760.png (1500x805, 482K)

Is she asian and are your kids filthy hapas?

It's juicy, tender, and full of fucking flavor. It tastes good medium rare, you know you're eating good shit. Eating steaks well-done is like going to a wedding in jeans and a t-shirt.

Heavenly trips defend medium rare steak. I go dip netting for salmon and have traded that for caribou backstrap. I will eat that and similar meat blue.

The rawer the meat the more prrimal enjoyment and satiation.

290 pound fuck here.
going on a 3 month water fast to save money

Pussy. I’m eating pussy tonight.

Soon to be a couple steaks since I didn't invest in fraudcoin

what type of asian is your wife user?