Redpill me on hispachan

Redpill me on hispachan.
Is that true that most latinos started there then learned english and graduated to Jow Forums but still go back once in a while to feel superior around their compatriots who can't into English?

>Estar en hispachan
>Dejar hispachan
>Ir a Jow Forums
>volver a hispachan
>Hacerse el gringo y usar memes de la anterior plataforma para cancherear y hacerse el piola
>Esperar no recibir puteadas
>Hablar como momero autista

Attached: ingleselevados.png (236x288, 69K)

CHI

No, White German and Irish heritage.

>Is that true that most latinos started there then learned english and graduated to Jow Forums but still go back once in a while to feel superior around their compatriots who can't into English?
Lol no. For example I have never posted on Hispa, but very occasionally go there for a dose of cringe. Some posters do posts on both boards

Hmm, I think I saw you there

Attached: 0n.png (1097x448, 143K)

I visited Hispachan once and it seemed to be a toxic site. (I mean, Jow Forums is also toxic but that toxic as Hispachan).

I'm not 0n btw

>hispachan

Cringe.

>go to shitspachan
>write something
>notice i mistyped a word
>get banned for bad grammar
what a shithole

kek, US IPs are not even allowed to post there.

No, never
I started here and staying here
Fuck that site

No, I never posted on hispachan. I started on Jow Forums and I'll probably die shitposting here.

good grammar is how you spot chispitas on here, let's cheer for that

This.

What's that? Didn't those niggers came crawling out of Taringa?

posters from circa 2014 did

>chispistas
q-que es eso? no encuentré nada con google

Is whatsapp more common in LatAm?

Imagine being such a brainlet that you resort to posting on hispachan because you can't learn english

Attached: 1547078949120.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>speaking *Nglish
Para mi, es un no

If you have a phone you are obligated to use whatsapp. Don't know if it is the same in other latino countries but virtually no one here uses SMS and instead everyone communcates through whatsapp

Don't pretend you'd rather speak spanish over english, leaf

Attached: 1547075467719.jpg (458x418, 23K)