WTF sweden

WTF sweden

Attached: phone-use-driving.png (825x556, 63K)

Why is Japan banned/illegal? And is texting banned in the U.S?

based and africapilled

Because holding the phone up to your head isn't hand free, but doesn't require you to look at your phone like texting does

Bannedtugal.

What the fuck is this map? I'm lost

>nophonetugal

somalians probably complained that they wouldnt feel at home

>Illinophone

>Mobile phone use banned/illegal
wait what?

What the heck does it even mean?
I've never head about anything related to that here in Brazil. We walk and text/talk on the phone on the streets all the time. That's how we get mugged, though.
It's just not allowed to drive and use the phone. That might get you a pricey ticket and even make you lose your license.

While driving

>2019
>not banning using the phone while driving
That's the definition of shithole.

Personally I think red should be the rule within cities/metros and yellow should be the rule outside them.

Does that canadian state even have roads?

You can still hit pedestrians, hurt yourself or break property while not in big cities or very crowded places.

Go Google Earth that shit. It's interesting to look at. Of course there are some roads but just like in Alaska, you need to fly to many of the more remote places.

Japan? What why?

Jaban :DDD

Yucatecan always being different than m*Xico

This is while driving right?

Based yucatan

It would be racist and target minorities blacks and arabs.

Portugal is an outlier in literally EVERY MAP WTF

it's not legal here, i was fined while texting and driving 4 times

>lackofcellulardevicetugal

Attached: 1481920125122.jpg (645x968, 47K)

>banphonetgual

Red countries your not allowed to be on the phone in the car unless it's hands free, yellow you are allowed to hold the phone in while you drive as long as your just talking to someone, Green is you can text and talk to someone while driving black is DON'T FUCKING TOUCH YOUR PHONE AT ALL

I guess for Japan it makes sense since retro cellphones are in vogue over there

I bet that law doesn't apply to the president