People need vechain to hit $1000 for them to make it

>people need vechain to hit $1000 for them to make it
>50k redditors that all hold anywhere between 1,000-10,000 each on average
>people somehow think that vechain will hit $1000 and simultaneously transfer over $150b into the hands of redditors

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: VeChain.jpg (1500x840, 152K)

not true, 100$ is completely fine

at this point ill take 7 dollars.......please just let me get back what i put in......

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

Considering it will 100x the supply on mainnet release and you don't know this I'm going to call you a brainlet.

Attached: let.jpg (250x231, 7K)

I know it will 100x on main net, but the fact is that its not main net at the moment and the supply has 100x and the price hasn't -100x so theres no point in talking in figures relevant to the 1:100 split just yet

ven hitting $1000 is the same as vet hitting $10

aint gonna happen

the supply hasn't 100x***

>people I don't like can't get rich
what kind of argument is that? I don't think it will hit $1,000 ($10 post-split) either, but there are better arguments.

Bought in at .25c so I’m just in for this ride :=)

the fact is though I NEED IT TO HIT $1000 FOR ME TO MAKE IT AND IT WONT HAPPEN

DSJGFHUDS'AFGJDA

2000 ven here, I will make it, right?

i need it to hit 30 for 7 fig profit

oh forgot split, so 30c

Same here, $30 or $0.30 post split, which is totally attainable.

Holding about 10K here I got at .40 and 50 cents. I really just want it to hit .30/$30 to .50/$50 so I can sell it all and buy a house.

Same here roughy 24.5$ for me to crack 1 million ..... 24 cents ain’t shit considering if it hits trons ath marketcap it will be like 35$

I'm thinking on doubling down on this shit and increasing my bag, though I'm a bit scared that all their supposed clients and partnerships that will use the network from the beginning might just be a big meme, since it has been the case with pretty much any other partnerships in crypto.

They're somewhat more credible than other cryptos, and their partners speak very positively of them. But I know what you mean, crypto is 90% LARPing.
Still, right now Vechain looks to be the best play, again that's not saying much.

whoa is that true? are they giving the pre-net guys 100x as many tokens then?

Yes for every 1 VEN you hold you will get 100 on main net. This should make the price go down to like 3 cents each, it should help the price because normies like cheap coins.

it doesn't matter now, normies are gone

we gonna make it boys

So it doesnt really matter then in terms of market cap or screwing over the early adopters.

mc will be same. they are pre planning mass adoption so vto stays low so transactions are cheap

If this is a supply chain coin wont they need trillions upon trillions of them? Like even a quadrillion might not be too much. People buy and sell a lot of stuff and each item needs a coin to link it to the chain.

>normies love cheap coins
when did this meme start that shit is retarded

It started with XRP and then they did it with Tron too. It isn't a meme. It is a real psychological effect and the reason why many stocks split.

Its true. I had total normie coworkers in real life telling me "oh its a good buy its only a few cents! if it gets as much as bitcoin ill be rich!" I couldnt believe my ears, I had to explain market cap to them.

It really is true. Retards I work with went all in on Tron. For when it hits $1k.