USA - discuss

its time to cut the ends and come out clean. wwhat is bad hat is good. politics. culture and fucking britbongs stying away.

Attached: _екрана_2019-01-10_о_00.png (610x276, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/why-wall-wont-work
youtu.be/39mZ4tqemf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>filename
shan't be participating in Volga German threads

hello how is the janitor job doing?

I don't get it. Dems are giving him the money for border security they just don't want the wall. Why waste 10s of billions on a wall when we could use it to actually improve border security

Attached: 1437381826312.jpg (569x510, 45K)

WE REPUBLICAM
WE WANT WALL!

He's such a fucking failure, all he can do now is virtue signal about $5B funding for a $20-70B wall to try and keep his supporters believing he actually cares about them.

It'll make him look weak and his base will lose it
He was originally going to sign the original bill but right wing personalities lost it

>Be elected as strongman
>Not actually strong

>gib wall
>no
>fuCK

>building a useless wall to save face
democracy was a mistake

i don't see what the big deal is. trump said the wall was going to be paid for by the mexico. get mexico to pay the for it now and the americans can get started on it right away.

>I don't get it.
They're offering him a deal that he won't take.

>Dems are giving him the money for border security they just don't want the wall.
And therein lies the point of contention.

>Why waste 10s of billions on a wall when we could use it to actually improve border security
How exactly would a wall not improve border security? In addition to the international examples of border walls being extremely effective, we even have positive examples from walled sections of the US-Mexico border. It's a long-term investment in border security that will give more bang for its buck over time than just about any other project.

well user, he said mexico will pay for it. so why should americans shoulder the burden for something he promised that mexico would pay for? and before you perform the mental gymnastics of saying mexico will pay for it in some convoluted way, why can't we just say canada paid for it or china in that way?

he promised mexico will pay for it, get the money from them.

cato.org/publications/commentary/why-wall-wont-work
Even this conservative think tank believes the wall is a dumb idea.

yes multi billion dollar cartels are going to see a giant metal fence and say "oh no i guess we can't transport drugs here anymore well it was fun while it lasted"

Attached: America fake.png (545x967, 66K)

I really don't give a shit if we get our pound of flesh now or later but it has to be built.

How nice for them.

At the very least it makes it more difficult and more expensive.

Attached: America conformist.jpg (963x768, 226K)

>>I really don't give a shit if we get our pound of flesh now or later but it has to be built.

well really you should care because trump promised it will be paid for by mexico and not the american taxpayers, that's his promise.

>At the very least it makes it more difficult and more expensive.
they're still going to get into our cunt you fucking retard

Nice, you won’t even take the time to read over it. Typical Trumptard mentality.

youtu.be/39mZ4tqemf8

>conservative think tank
I always chuckle when i hear that. What an oxymoron.

More like why are normies so conformist. That person is hanging with the wrong crowd. I was always in the less popular groups during school, and sometimes by myself.

How many times a day do you inject protestantism?

how is this different from anywhere else? You get fake people all over the place. Do you honestly believe some stranger cares about you in any country?

Fuck yahoo answers

Because he promised the wall.
So if he doesn't deliver it makes it harder for Trump to be elected.
It's basic politics.

>“When you look at the trade deal, the trade deals are going to bring more jobs back to America, it’s bringing more business back to America, and its also going to keep our wages up. So this trade deal, in effect, does help pay for this border security,” White House Strategic Communications Director Mercedes Schlapp told CNN’s Jim Sciutto Wednesday afternoon. “But taxpayers pay for it,” responded Sciutto, to which Schlapp agreed. “Yes,” she said. “And you know what else taxpayers are paying for? The financial burden of this illegal immigration.”
>“But taxpayers pay for it,” responded Sciutto, to which Schlapp agreed. “Yes,”
>"Yes,"

Just give him the wall so we don't have to hear about it anymore.
The government is usually pretty good at wasting money so what is stopping them this time?

>giving in to a petulant child
That only encourages their bad behavior

because 5billion isn't enough for the wall. even trumps own estimation it's just the start. once you give him money to build it he will inevitably ask for the rest of it.

I imagine it will be enough for the steel barrier which is probably what he wanted in the first place.

you're retarded, he wanted a concrete wall that was estimated at 10bil. and we all know how much of a liar he is. 5bil now is only half the amount he said mexico would pay.

here, stop eating shit.
>>"I'll tell you what it's going to be made of. It's going to be made of hardened concrete, and it's going to be made out of rebar and steel."

I'm the retard because you don't understand haggling? Always ask for more than what you want friend.
He was probably giddy as soon as the democrats mentioned a steel barrier.

Nice proxy

When exactly will Mexico pay for the wall?

The only honest guy in DC.

holy shit dude, did he say 'i promise to haggle for a wall a that may or may not be made of concrete that may or may not be paid for by mexico depending on my haggling skills?

damn dude, you are a grade A shit eater. do you even understand what a promise is?

>we have to defend our borders!

Attached: 8A6B2E44-3CA2-47A4-82F6-B79A2FFE8951.gif (413x243, 51K)

Damn, I don't know who is more retarded that orange buffoon or you stupid canucks.

>”Yes”
>”yes”
>”yeah...”

Attached: AF1F8507-6187-4225-B5FF-819069D53E23.jpg (780x520, 27K)

>In addition to the international examples of border walls being extremely effective
The retarded fuck are you talking about? Do you know how big the border is and how fucking difficult it is to build shit in some places?

4d chess dude, read the art of the deal! ask for more than what you can get! you really need to remove your mouth from teh_donald

When did Democrats mention a steel barrier except in opposition?

They should just give it to him. 5 billion is literally 0.13% of the yearly federal budget

>call trump an orange buffoon
>apparently i post in r/the_donald
You need to work on your reading comprehension Chang.

the democrats didn't even mention a steel barrier, that was trump offering a 'compromise'.

5 billion that could be spent on drones, more border patrol agents, judges to kick spics out faster, etc.

Or a half finish fucking wall that doesn't even cover 1/7 of the border at best.

>cia rapes central/south america
>WOW why are there so many south/central americans fleeing to the US??

4d chess magapede. keeping drinking the kool-aid.

You have to go back Wu.

He can build the wall he just needs to do it via executive action.

Serious question: are Trump supporters embarrassed at all that he's gone from wall to "steel barrier"? He made fun of Jeb during the election for not specifically calling it a wall. Seems like Trump is backpedalling now.

>makes it more difficult and more expensive
Do you know how absolutely insane the profit margins are on the shit they sell here? Those cartels are wort hundreds of millions of dollars. "More expensive" means nothing. As long as they're making a profit they'll do whatever it takes. Poking holes in a wall is easy, repairing those holes is the expensive parts. Assuming it gets built (it won't), there'll be dozens of tunnels under that thing before it even gets finished.

Wtf why would someone who hates Trump post in r/the_donald.
I know it just got legalized up there but lay off the DUDE WEED.

please lead the way hernandez

The Democrat Party is so sad and pathetic now you can't even laugh at them anymore, only pity them.

Mexico is the single largest source of illegal immigrants and all we've done is bail them out

Democrats first brought up the steel barrier.

He’s a jew-loving cuckold

*funds the drug cartels*

Probably easier to just bribe people anyone if godly wall stops terrorists spics.

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

I didn't ask about the Democrats. I'm asking if Trump supporters are embarrassed that he is backpedalling on "a big beautiful wall".

>Trump will never run for president
>Trump will never win the nomination
>Trump will never win the presidency
>Trump will never build the wall

Attached: jewish trump resistance.png (755x795, 618K)

Not anymore, mexicans are 90's/00's

Now its central americans and a bit of chinks with overstaying their visas.

Cartel members should just be taken and shot on sight with no trial.

they do that to each other already?

>his own daughter and favourite child married a Jew and converted to Judaism
>constantly says he's Israel's biggest supporter
wow is this that 4D chess I've heard so much about

>Trump will never be impeached

The vast majority of drugs enter through ports anyway.

2001: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now
2002: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now
2003: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now
2004: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now
2005: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now
2006: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now
2007: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now
2008: Bush is gonna be impeached any day now

I mean, an election is anybody's game. A lot of leftists saw it coming. But this is far more obvious. Unless the Democrats don't wanna win an election ever again, they're not gonna give him the wall.

Trump is on Tape telling Schumer to his face that he will not blame him for the shutdown and Trump will own it entirely. All the Dems have to do is sit and wait.

Can't believe the democrats are letting 800,000 federal workers go without pay.

Trump can say whatever the fuck he wants but his base believe he cannot do or say no wrong.

As far as they are concern its a kike trick created by the fake news media with crisis actors.

isn't it the burden of the president and the dems for being so stubborn? Why is it just the dems fault?

Because he is trolling you dumb tard.

Drumpf is clearly not going to budge. The weight is on the dems now. If they don't give that idiot his damn 5 billion then those poor workers are never going to get paid.

Its not even that much money.

this

It's crazy how much of a difference there is between this absolute shitshow and the way that Xi is running China and leading them to unprecedented prosperity and power.

>tf
>tp
Ni hao

both are in a position to remedy the situation. Trump has more to lose if he breaks first and hes 100% willing to let this go on for as long as possible.
After awhile, this starts to be a bad look for the dems too

>Muh corporations need cheap cotton pickers walls are bad for that!

Walls are foundational to civilization. Anyone against a wall is against civilization. Not even memeing about "the West" just civ in general

didnt chinese wall improved their border security for quite a while?

I'm not a chink, I'm stating a rather obvious fact you dumb fucking r/thedonald underageb& faggot.

If you want to bury your head in the sand, be my guest, but it won't undo the fact that China has never been as powerful as it currently is, that Xi is one of the strongest state leaders in living memory, that China is engaged in an increasing number of megaprojects in all fields, and that meanwhile US politics are stuck in a pit of utter mediocrity with absolutely no long-term projects or ideas.

So do you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, or Fuzhounese at home?

I think Cantonese sounds the best desu.

Next episode he'll meet sneed and all problems will be sorted out

Why can't he "kill" Osama or something like Obama did to regain popularity?

where is the wall mr Trump?

lmao I hope he keeps it closed for a month and ends up not getting his wall anyway

I hope he keeps in closed indefinitely so people realize how useless the federal government is.

>let hitler invade Austria! You don’t want a World War, right?

Attached: 6BF9124D-80EF-401A-A49C-C4844EE9411B.jpg (750x339, 52K)

Dems are such limp-wristed faggots. If they just let the creatura in chief and the rest of his party continue the shutdown it would only benefit them in the long-run; i.e. reps would look like petty tantrum throwers and dems wouldn’t have to take the blame.

Enjoy no tax refunds lol

You get assholes in every country, but in America it seems to be a norm.

>At the very least it makes it more difficult and more expensive.
lmao it costs literally $5 for pliers or a shovel.

>China vs US
>Showdown of the century
>It's a competition to see who can be more retarded

10 years ago, the entire Democrat Party (including Chuck, Nancy, Hillary and Barrack) supported the Wall and supported removing illegals. Why the change? Oh that's right, they realised illegals would be a reliable voting bloc, since no real American votes Democrat anymore.