Got an internship at investment banking at big4. Pretty excited, first experience to CF & M&A's - what can i expect?

Got an internship at investment banking at big4. Pretty excited, first experience to CF & M&A's - what can i expect?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-21 at 16.05.12.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

working as a slave

Make more money than everyone on Jow Forums. Work with intelligent Chads.

also

lol the big 4 doesn't do investment banking you larping faggot

Attached: 1519343196938.jpg (830x468, 22K)

expected as much, lol, manager said the hours were around 80, is this understatement or correct?

hey thats promising ;)

how stupid are you flaming retard, do you even know what IB is inbred fuck

Intelligent Chads are getting paid 5 figures per instagram pic instead of wagecucking.

That is a dude.

sage and gross

Big 4? You can expect to be overworked and underpaid.
t.pwc auditor

good genes get that shit, not gonna lie would like that lifestyle as well, take a pic of my dump, put a KFC flag in it and rake in 500k ad money

my gf, lmao, not going to Jow Forums to get compliments but thanks mate

More of her?
Is she arab?

>t. delusional virgin
Nope, women can't even make that much off of instagram. Why do you think they have to get shit on by arab princes to fund their lifestyle?

>tfw someone uses your meme

Attached: 1488728388204.jpg (499x499, 26K)

well auditing is not my thing thankfully, CF is what I'll be gunning for

chinese, sure

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-15 at 15.23.33.jpg (900x1600, 131K)

tell your girl to go gym that ass is appalling
i would post my girl from yesterday but i promised her i wouldn't put her on the internet
just take my word for it
congrats on the internship

cope

Attached: rich genetic elite instagrammers.jpg (634x784, 68K)

>chink with no ass waggie
kek

genes -> luck, stupid people get rich every day, every minute, you're pointing out the obvious

hahaha actually like her petite figure a lot, super cute

80 hour weeks, but at least you get comped meals

will fuck her ass extra hard tomorrow to train it a lil bit

& thanks mate

>jaw implants

bruh, your gf doesn't have a petite figure, she legit has a man stick bod. I've dated a 5'6 chinese girl that weighed 90 lbs but still had a pear shape figure. that's petite. I mean if you're happy with her all the power to you, but she ain't petite brotha.

>what can i expect?
inevitable suffering as your disease of the spirit accelerates, prolonging your time stuck in the agonizing cycle of rebirth.

>understatement

>investment banking
>big 4

Pick one. So basically you’re doing valuation advisory aka the biggest joke in the industry. Gtfo with that community adjusted EBITDA bullshit