Why do 4channelers hate the Reddit?

Why do 4channelers hate the Reddit?

Attached: reddit.jpg (1280x800, 45K)

because i can't have sex with them

Upvoted !!11!!!1!

Reddit is very similar to Jow Forums and more popular. A lot of faggots here think they are special for posting on a Jurchen Shadow Puppet imageboard, so this upsets them. It reminds them they have nothing going on and learning which meme to spew at what time doesn't stop them from being unemployed virgins

redittors are really snobby, passive agressive and sniff there own farts
at least with Jow Forums, everyone openly hates each other

reminder

Attached: 1543388364227.png (1654x1300, 208K)

>redittors are really snobby
Isn't Jow Forums way more elitist than Reddit? The other points I agree on though.

Because it's filled with normalfags and retards in a site that is made to be detrimental to discussion, where everyone fights for imaginary internet points.

reddit is more mainstream and oriented towards normies

it is also aggressively thoughtpoliced and any wrongthink is banned

their sites structure does not allow for dissenting opinions, and the voting system heavily encourages positive-feeling no effort shitposting

on Jow Forums you can post your exact opinion or a simulated opinion on whatever you want and it has the same weight as any other post. we're all anonymous so theres no poster identity factor except on Jow Forums, where you have flags.

in short, Jow Forums is more authentic, unpleasant and autistic. i go on the internet to escape society's asphyxiating hold on acceptable thought and discussion. reddit just happily mirrors and enforces it.

maybe. I only post on Jow Forums and /sp/
i don't know what other boards are like

Because reddit is more fun than Jow Forums

There's literally nothing wrong with being elitist.
When in Rome do as the Romans do.
If you're not going to take the effort to lurk before posting then you can fuck off.

/mu/, /tv/ and /lit/ are notorious for shitting on absolutely everything while never backing it up. It's kind of insecure tbqh

nested comment chains are cancerous and rating systems discourage the exposure of ideas

this, imagine if shitposts got bumped to the top of every thread and had big red circles around the text. Thats Reddit.

This, so much this
Upvoted

Jow Forums has a hazing culture that attempts to keep normies in line and normalize the board culture. if you dislike it, you tend to leave. therefore the flavor isnt for everyone, but it at least has a culture.

reddits culture is limited to absolutely cringe memes

A website is not a community. Posters aren't your friends. Which social media format you prefer is not your identity. Different topics go better in different places and that's fine; it doesn't matter

Spoken like a true redditor.

I mostly hate how cringe reddit is. So go into the popular subreddits and read the comments. Bunch of normies making shit jokes and acting like their opinions matter. Atleast on this site I laugh every once in awhile.

Fuck off

I once went to a subreddit about flags. There was a shitty trend about making flags of countries like sealands flag. I posted: "Sealand flag but its like sealand (fucking stop)"

I GOT FUCKING BANNED FOR THAT

thats why i hate reddit

when it comes to certain topics it's appreciated though because there's always that one guy yelling about jews and it's hard to discuss even when everyone tries to ignore him

on reddit someone snaps their fingers and that guy... disappears

*clears throat*
Ahem
THEY WON'T LET ME SAY NIGGER

i got banned from a lefty subreddit because i praised Tengri and wished my BLACK brothers luck when the race war begins

I found out about Reddit on Jow Forums

Attached: You must be joking! It should be obvious.jpg (1120x1680, 1.19M)

I dont. Sometimes I find useful info when I google search something and reddit links appear.

I think people from this site just hate it since they see the site as some normie site. There's a bigger social stigma telling people you visit Jow Forums than Reddit.

culture centered appealing to the lowest common denominator for upvotes leaves everyone with low quality content that increasingly takes on a mass market appeal. There is an inverse relationship between content and community quality and popularity and its easily recognizable these days.

>I think people from this site just hate it since they see the site as some normie site. There's a bigger social stigma telling people you visit Jow Forums than Reddit.
(and that's a good thing) but unironically

This, so much this!
Have an upvote!

Facebook lite
(Comment deleted)
And the issue is that (comment deleted).

Assholes faggs,even the spanish content are BS.
Look at my very important opinion like the redditor who i'm

simply epic
upvoted and omegalul.

Reddit is disliked because it reads like Youtube comment sections.

Exactly this.
The virtue signalling and pandering there is disgusting.

Edit: Wow! 1000 upvotes! Thanks guys!!!

They have visited too many big subreddits and think that the whole site is like that

go back.

>hiro wants more site traffic
oooohh noooo how dare he

r*dditors are pathethic and often lack self awareness, and close themselves off when being criticized
These days I don't care because I'm not 13 anymore, I can't do this shit forever.
One thing for sure is their sense of humor is underdeveloped. they can't find grace in the small things in life.
To finish it off they have an obsessive compulsion with sharing their whole life online for meaningless virtual points, more often than not posts are accompanied by a fabricated story or highly modified to gather more points.

Attached: 1528264122765.jpg (1027x458, 184K)

This place literally did turn into reddit recently. Can people really not tell the difference?

Any website with a built in feedback system that leaves a score on your account, public post history, and the requirement of posting behind a name that cannot be changed is going to ALWAYS become circlejerking garbage.

my opinion of reddit was solidified by a small board tho. I was googling an obscure error I was getting with XBMC (now Kodi) and the only person I found with the same issue was someone on reddit.
People refused to help him because they took time out of their day to look at his post history and found out that he pirates things. The irony that XBMC was literally only ever used as a manager for large collections of 3rd party/DRM free (pirated) media and webscraper streaming addons was completely lost on them.

unless you are making blatant off topic shitposts you can discuss whatever viewpoint you want on Jow Forums. reddit is literally an echochamber hugbox, if you post something that goes against the hivemind your accounts good boy points literally go away

Attached: why reddit is shit.png (876x820, 48K)

i hate only Jow Forums, baka gaijin

Because I can't really express my opinion freely because it is more restricted and and not anonymous also fuck the upvotes

summed it up nicely

I sometimes go on reddit just to look at the top 25 trending threads across all their boards.

I have literally never seen fewer than 3 politically charged threads.
People bitch about Jow Forums being overly political and yet reddit seems so much worse