Can we all take a moment and be honest?

ChainLink is going to much us rich right?
I'm having a test of faith, if we could discuss the underground information that'd be great

Attached: 1562616261q.png (1490x875, 1.19M)

LINK is a so called oracle. Means it can automate comunication between different blockchains and ever other data stream past present and future. The god that created LINK is currently at a secrete facility of the world military helping to develop Helios

Attached: 1525269830272.png (610x449, 305K)

you didnt actually buy some did you user? theres zero comunication from the team or sergey. Its a failed project. people here just like to troll and get you buy for the memes

theres underground info that chainlnk will be 3$ by end of May

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Tom Gonser retweeted a chainlink shill account and docusign has a real use case for ChainLink.
Smartcontract.com works with SWIFT.
Smartcontract.com works with Microsoft.
ChainLink is mentioned as an oracle service in what will be the defacto book on ethereum development.
An ethereum main developer released a tool and pushed it to smartcontract.com’s github.
Steve Ellis argued for and successfully implemted a brand new token function into the ethereum protocol.
The community manager for ethereum, Hudson Jameson (he’s in every dev call),is an advisor and specifically wrote about how he believes this team is legitimate.
Ari Jules is a rockstar professor and goes to conferences with Sergey and wrote the white paper.
Ari Jules works at IC3 ar Cornell, and IC3 follows a ChainLink shill account on Twitter.

These are all facts and not a stretch of imagination. It’s a very good bet to own ChainLink, and if you don’t own some and actively think it’s bad to, you haven’t done good research and you deserve to miss out if it moons.

It’s legit and a very good bet.

Attached: 5F174BEA-0DC8-433A-B733-0424C8C892F7.png (352x500, 248K)

Know what helped me in my moments of doubt? Checking the github. They do stuff ....everyday, they are working on it. stay calm and check 'em.

no user. the lack of professionalism and continous ignorance to change to at least rookie level business communication destroyed everything. sergey has no delivery-DNA. instead he became a fat person who makes photographs holding /biz proof of retardism. the stubborness to keep on ignoring the massice voices is utterly frightening. and on top the brand is called according to some homesexual sex pratice. somone is really laughing his ass off how /biz utterly fell for this obvious vaporware not moving forward whatsoeva.

>chainlink
>a very good bet
>gambling
>random
>brand called after homosexual sex practice
>most who bought in feel fucked

link is just a meme started by ico holders and has been carried on by newfags ever since. they sold the last pump >$1 it will ever have as rory confirmed in slack that link >$1 defeats the purpose of the token

aion also does what link can do but more

To be fair, Sergey is a genius. He made over 30 million dollars from idiots at the height of the crypto craze and masked his exit scam as some kind of legitimate business decision and none of the holders are questioning him.

shut up you fucking piece of shit. you want people to fail because you're a loser and you know it. Stop fucking ruining it for people. The world has enough suffering. People like you need to fucking grow the fuck up and realize the ripple effect of your actions. FUCK YOU. You probably own LINK too. Pathetic weasel.

Gonser is a troll. If you’ve met him in real life you’d know this.
They do not work with swift, swift dropped SC as soon as SIBOS ended and hasn’t said anything about them since.
No proof of working with Microsoft
It’s a possible solution, not an existing one.
Anyone can contribute, it’s open source, this proves nothing.
Steve also forked cryptokitties.
Advisors don’t know shit, they just hand their money over and hope they get back more.
What you have mentioned are all very large stretches of imagination.

shut up you fucking piece of shit. you want people to fail because you're a loser and you know it. Stop fucking ruining it for people. The world has enough suffering. People like you need to fucking grow the fuck up and realize the ripple effect of your actions. FUCK YOU. You probably own LINK too. Pathetic weasel.

Quit your fucking worthless virtue signaling and stop shilling your bags. The world has had enough suffering. Allow everyone to move the fuck on. End to end decentralization is a pipe dream. This will end up just like NXT. Just stop so people can stop burning their money.

Quit your fucking worthless virtue signaling and stop shilling your bags. The world has had enough suffering. Allow everyone to move the fuck on. End to end decentralization is a pipe dream. This will end up just like NXT. Just stop so people can stop burning their money

Quit your fucking worthless virtue signaling and stop shilling your bags. The world has had enough suffering. Allow everyone to move the fuck on. End to end decentralization is a pipe dream. This will end up just like NXT. Just stop so people can stop burning their money

Quit your fucking worthless virtue signaling and stop shilling your bags. The world has had enough suffering. Allow everyone to move the fuck on. End to end decentralization is a pipe dream. This will end up just like NXT. Just stop so people can stop burning their money. Just shut up you fucking piece of shit. you want people to fail because you're a loser and you know it. Stop fucking ruining it for people. The world has enough suffering. People like you need to fucking grow the fuck up and realize the ripple effect of your actions. FUCK YOU. You probably own LINK too. Pathetic weasel.

>homosex
Projecting. Take your filthy ass over to /b/, son.

Shit post, please post less Rebecca.

I am extremely surprised.

based. These copy and paste weasels are pathetic. Wasting their time plastering biz with their degenerate spam

creator of copypasta in question here.

Loving the new blue frog, user. Was in the thread last night at the moment of creation. Good times.

Link $1000 EOY.

Also, ITT bots arguing with each other.

I love you and i hope you make millions. see you on the otherside.

Shut up pathetic weasel

Checked sacred number. We are going to make it.

I love you and i hope you make millions on the otherside.

Quit your fucking worthless virtue signaling and stop shilling your bags. The world has had enough suffering. Allow everyone to move the fuck on. End to end decentralization is a pipe dream. This will end up just like NXT. Just stop so people can stop burning their money. Just shut up you fucking piece of shit. you want people to fail because you're a loser and you know it. Stop fucking ruining it for people. The world has enough suffering. People like you need to fucking grow the fuck up and realize the ripple effect of your actions. FUCK YOU. You probably own LINK too. Pathetic weasel.Quit your fucking worthless virtue signaling and stop shilling your bags. The world has had enough suffering. Allow everyone to move the fuck on. End to end decentralization is a pipe dream. This will end up just like NXT. Just stop so people can stop burning their money

I love you and i hope you make millions. see you on the otherside.

Link $1000 EOY.

Attached: cryptletscom.png (822x941, 81K)

>no proof of Microsoft
All I need is this bruv.

Attached: Capture.png (711x528, 38K)

dude should be shot. like 90% of the devs should be hunted and shot. all the chinks should be shot all the russians should be shot and no one ever evr evr should trust a jew or a commie ever again

I love you and i hope you make millions. see you on the otherside. Seriously.

based. These copy and paste weasels are pathetic. Wasting their time plastering biz with their degenerate spam

I love you too user. No homo ofc. We are not supposed to have these tokens.

see you on /theotherside/

There was a FAQ on docusign’s new announcement but it was quickly taken down. At work right now can an autist go find it?

it’s the ultimate next level delusion. makes digibyte look like some fucking corporation compared to chainlink. worst thing though of this brainwash: almost nobody holding link will sell it. no matter how much it will bleed. even if sergey would post via twitter he exit scammed for real… chainlinktards (like me) will still keep on holding. cauz’ they fell for too long to be able to sell it. EVER.

>chainlink
>a very good bet
>gambling
>random
>brand called after homosexual sex practice
>most who bought in feel fucked

Why do you keep posting this faggotry? Get out of here degenerate, go to a faggot board or find a dick to suck in the Castro I don't care, just get out of here with your negative demonic queer shit faggot demon.

deep down in your delusion you know I am 100% right. chainlink is named after gay sex practive. what CEO in teh world would miss that in his research? and besides this… still no communication, updates, roadmap whatsoeva.
>vaporware
>named after gay sex pratice
>delusional user still defends
>ignorores the perma dump and pump

Can't wait to see you throat my glorious cock. Don't forget to cup the Juels

Attached: 539w.jpg (539x374, 18K)

I put 90% of all my minimum wage job earnings into Chainlink this year. If this succeeds, I love you Jow Forums.

>g0y
>Be
>We
>bot

I will finish the sentence

BUMP

just another new day at the office..

>ChainLink is going to much us rich right?

yes

Attached: linkworldisyours.jpg (3000x4500, 2.69M)

>cryplets.in
>cryplet.in
sergey domain name sitting like a pajeet scammer LMAO he's really working you guys

FUD get shittier and shittier. Ah good times ahead

D-DO YOU GUYS SMELL THAT?

S-SOMETHING SM-SMELLS

SOMETHING SMELLS SSSSSSSSSTINKYYYYYYY!!!!

Attached: 1526330721303.jpg (600x586, 60K)

thanks for this! gonna buy more LINK on this dip

Sacred checked again. He is with us, we are going to make it.

Attached: 1514653278953.png (500x552, 237K)

Bomp

Attached: g.jpg (1170x658, 120K)

DESU I really like Sergey and the reason I have 80% of my folio in Chain Link is because I want him and his project to be successful. I wish he could see this message so that one day he would notice me.

ppl are butthurt they fell for a bad investment. It sounds good user.... i'll give that to them. But no, return wise. It is an absolute shit investment, now, tomorrow, and a year from now. This I am Certain on

Attached: FuD or Truth.png (2311x1301, 279K)

Attached: r.jpg (332x500, 82K)

Fucking scum, no one wants it to fail. Many of us gave it a chance, we KNOW it will fail. You are a parasitic crab pulling anons who are trying to escape back into the bucket. Misery loves company

I made this for you and anons alike

;Pajeet pajeet....you shit on the street
Pajeet pajeet...you come shill Us ChainLink

>Very good coin sirs

Pajeet pajeet....but why do you stink?
Me? No stink.... just buy ChainLink *wink*

Pajeet Pajeet ... I saw that wink
It makes me think.....are we gonna Pink!? (implying Wojaks)

Pajeet pajeet.... You cannot defeat
For he is the one...that shilled you ChainLink

Now you will Sink....and start to think .....how could I fall....for that stinky chainLink'

Dump it before it’s 0

Chainlink is an mk ultra CIA project to get people to commit massive suicide by eoy. The mass suicide will be all over media and it will be used to ban crypto. If you hold at least 1k link, you will have a depressive emotional swing at midnight 1 january and you will kys

1000+ suicides eoy is not a meme

Quit your fucking worthless virtue signaling and stop shilling your bags. The world has had enough suffering. Allow everyone to move the fuck on. End to end decentralization is a pipe dream. This will end up just like NXT. Just stop so people can stop burning their money. Just shut up you fucking piece of shit. you want people to fail because you're a loser and you know it. Stop fucking ruining it for people. The world has enough suffering. People like you need to fucking grow the fuck up and realize the ripple effect of your actions. FUCK YOU. You probably own LINK too. Pathetic weasel.

>t. pathetic weasel