Your girly parts

>Your girly parts
>Do you have package thieves?
Flag.
No, we are not a third world shithole.

Attached: 23D3D66700000578-2863976-Caught_red_handed_A_homeowner_photographed_Brandon_Ancell_19_run-a-66_14179 (634x406, 93K)

They don't leave packages out in the open here. Maybe something to do with the climate. They attempt multiple deliveries as long as it takes.

Obviously no since they need to pass it directly to the one receiving it or take it back and send it again after request from internet

Except the national postal service though... They're the master, not you.

Flag
No I leave my doors always unlocked and nothing happens

I can leave a bar of solid gold outside my house and no one will take it. I leave my bicycle unlocked just outside and no one stole it after 8 years.

I've never had anything stolen

Only in California

I live in California and I've never had anything stolen
Left my keys in my car once
Some guy who I didn't even know apparently saw this, pulled them out, locked my car, and gave them back to me

Basically all packages must be signed for by the recipient. If you enter your phone number the courrier will ring you up, you can change the delivery location if you're not home, or send it to one of the secure postal boxes, that are spaced out around the city. Usually near larger stores or banks.
That's for private courrier firms. Lithuanian Post is garbage. They just straight up steal/lose your shit and pretend nothing happenned.

no because the delivery system here isn't run by retards
if package cannot be delivered to the owner it is taken back to the storage facility. the owner can then travel to this facility to claim their package. if the package is not claimed within three(3) workdays they send it back

>3 workdays to get your shit
>system not run by retards

Attached: tenor.gif (220x258, 195K)

>if package cannot be delivered to the owner it is taken back to the storage facility
we used to do this 20 years ago, now we're not a 3rd world shithole

Picture is incorrect. All thieves during Christmas time that steal delivered packages have all been shown to be young black boys or hispanic boys. We see it every year on the news and it's always them. This correlates to low income apartments built near the middle class suburbs.

>Do you have package thieves?
When I saw videos about how delivery works and how thieves easily steal packages in UK and US I was really shocked. This is like Stone age.
All delivery companies here, take obligatory mobile phone number of recipient and packages always deliver hand-to-hand or to postage office.

No, we dont leave boxes outside of peoples homes. Either it will be delivered when you are home or you will go to your local box pick up point and grab it.

You'll see as time goes on how much we've devolved into 3rd world status. We just don't have smart people in power and running things anymore. Ah the fruit of diversity and affirmative action combined with a "I deserve everything" mentality.

Letting the poors starve to death works, apparently.

Attached: g8MlQZg_d.jpg (547x402, 15K)

Same here but we got a week to get it.

The post guy left $300 of supps at my 2nd floor apartment door. No one stole it

I've never managed to have a problem with parcels in my time for quite a long time. It'll usually be left with neighbours who of course then can't fuck with it since we'd know. However we now just specify which ones we'd like it to go to because fuck the other neighbours.

Yes

No because again we're not a third world shithole
Some courier companies leave stuff out front and it's never been stolen

This, you gotta sign up for it in here