Why did the amerimutt meme die

why did the amerimutt meme die.
in fall of 2017, nearly every post was a 56% or la creatura....
now, americans aren't triggered or mutthurt about them. why is this.

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/haw3ROMgP7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh?

because racism is dumb

It's a dead meme. Gotta move on sometime

Tbh it was always cringy

just like niggers

wouldnt say its dead, I still see is almost every day
nothing lasts forever, alberto barbosa, zitto animale, mehmet, etc have all ran their course so this was bound to also get old eventually. Theres only so many creative things you can do with "haha your mixed race"

we realised how accurate it was when people posted photographs and stopped because we felt bad

Attached: 1544881825646.png (583x2452, 1.72M)

Because it's not a meme

The main source of mutthurt was places outside of Jow Forums. Years of relentless bullying has made Jow Forums the only board on this site where Americans don’t act like cancerous MAGApede boomer redditors who don’t even try to hide it. I rarely venture outside of Jow Forums for this reason, as every political discussion that comes up inevitably ends up looking like a comment chain on Jow Forumsthedonald.

At least wojak recolors will never die

Attached: oui.jpg (182x268, 10K)

basically

find me a closer real life representation of the meme. this is by far the most spot on one that ive seen

Attached: pole.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>watch as we post a bunch of picture of latino half breeds

this. also bernie can still win

that's half of your population though. That's the point.

>he doesn't get the meme

Probably that one kid from Stranger Things

Attached: header3-stranger-things-80s-movies_1_0.jpg (2048x1024, 137K)

You have to go back Cletus

That nigga is Polish though

Sharting in mart i see

Jow Forums is political as fuck
also I will never understand peoples obsession with that reddit board. Its literally smaller than their equivalent of /x/. It would be like complaining that /n/ is ruining the website. I understand that people use it as a boogeyman like all of reddit but of all the boards why do you choose the #154th one

Attached: reddit top 200.png (1745x3715, 233K)

yes and he literally looks like a real life version of the meme

I keked, saved

>knowing this much about reddit
Why don’t you go back there?

on Jow Forums if you dont like something its reddit
the donald trump board is the largest source of right of center discussion on reddit
therefore, if someoneon Jow Forums with a right of center opinion says something you dont like they are Jow Forumsthedonald

Attached: 1518717238459.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

>screenshotting a googled list of the top reddit boards is "knowing a lot"

Attached: 1543198496299.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Pretty much, but his skin is too white to be the perfect irl mutt

Attached: palc485cy-urban.jpg (480x360, 24K)

This. Every other board is like "LOLL GO GET RAPED BY ACHMED EUROPOOR XDD MUH GUNS XDD"

>as every political discussion that comes up inevitably ends up looking like a comment chain on Jow Forumsthedonald.

So you posted an obviously racist meme, because you hate those evil, racist dotards?

does not compute.

Attached: 1278809704773.jpg (643x466, 76K)

I'm glad at least one of you has some sense.

literally what board. I use /tv/, /sp/, Jow Forums, /his/, /ck/ and sometimes /lit/ and I never see anything of the like. plenty of racism and anti PC posting but thats just par for the course for the entire website, including this board (and this thread)

That's the point

Attached: sakura has had enough of your shit.jpg (1280x960, 55K)

/TV/ its a fucking shithole thanks to Jow Forums,you cant post anything without a fucking incel sperguing

Its so strange they say that when Switzerland, Austria, Finland, and Iceland have very high gun ownership rates and leniant gun laws. Sweden and Germany also have high gun ownership and their gun control laws are not too different from liberal states such as Massachusetts. And American cities have a much higher murder/rape rate than Europe.

every time there's a UK tv thread on /tv/ you get that one american who starts posting UK police webms or stuff about muslims

The mutt meme isnt racist. What race is targeted? Nobody knows thats why its a mutt.

baseded

Mutt is not a race.

its literally no more political and racist than Jow Forums

its projecting. american ghettos are worse than brazil. my old town had shootings everyday. my classes would always get cancelled because of an armed robbery on campus or shooting near by. many americans are desensitized to it. no one cares or is surprised if they hear of a shooting. i did a semester abroad in the UK and i really enjoyed it.

Of course it's racist. The point of the meme is that the USA is filled with ugly mutts which is a mixture of brown people who look like goblins.

as opposed to the pure, attractive white people of Europe.

it makes fun of ethnicities though, does it not? I mean, since you guys are always changing what the "mutt" meme means

Why are you faggots acting like it's bad people don't constantly spew the same meme for years on end? Before Jow Forumscancer the site destroyed no one did that

Mutt is literally "US" which state of mind not a race.

and every time you post something about america you get the old
>get shot
meme. It literally goes both ways

see you guys are changing it. Since the day that chilean spammed it on Jow Forums you've always changed what the meme means to make it seem like it's not racist. Here is a tip. Show it to someone who doesn't browse this site and try to explain it to them. Chances are they will think it's racist

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

>no one did that

he says as someone posts pepe again for the billionth time

Attached: 1546962366677.jpg (1920x2156, 1.24M)

there might be a reason for that

Attached: 1540621067470.png (999x949, 95K)

Yeah you are right, I just think by some kind of strange evolution of the meme it became about making fun of every American 'mutt' as some kind of insult. Was strange seeing South Americans use the Amerimutt term while it originally was used more in the context of the mixed people of South America and such living in the US.

It's a very racist meme, funny how people dismiss it as innocent.

I said before Jow Forumscancer destroyed Jow Forums. Pepe was after

And there is a reason for the police webms and achmed posting.

damn krakas be pussies yo

>making fun by the simple fact of the mixed race condition
>not racist
look, the meme is pretty funny but you can't deny it's racist as fuck, as like another major Jow Forums memes

This one will forever be my favorite real mutt, its just too perfect.

t. Mehmet !bong||we

Pepe was eradicated from the entire site until the invasion of Stormfags around the Ron Paul era. Pepe was posted only on Jow Forums for years until it got resurrected again by new people.

Yeah its ironic seeing Brazillians and Latinos spam it when they are literal mongrels with 30% euro 30% black 30% native

/tv/ and /his/ you retard

It's weird that the US Hispanic murder rate is so low when all the sudaca countries' murder rates are so high

>It's a very racist meme, funny how people dismiss it as innocent.

It's very ironic when South Americans use it, because it's literally shitting on them as a garbage, goblin race.

Also ironic when leftists use it, because the meme could have came out of Stormfront or the KKK since it disparages the USA for only being 56% white...exactly the thing that SF/pol hates.

More advanced forms of muttposting also mock African Americans for being ugly mutts and not pure Africans

again, no more racist or politically charged than Jow Forums. Your literally posting in a thread discussing a meme making fun of mixed race people on Jow Forums. Do you completely lack self awareness?

Attached: 1546988351826.jpg (1007x420, 154K)

what a racist thread

Attached: proud 56er.png (242x243, 136K)

Are you using a proxy? To me it allways was and will be about american Obsession with race and claiming to be white as a merit. Your Argument is similar to pepe being a hate Symbol to some people. Mutt Posting triggerd us citizens who thought it was Bad to be a Mutt. Similar to how a Lot of south American s dislike being called Indios.

Which leftists use the meme? I am "leftist" and I would never post that.

I dont even have to use memes lmao. I like to shitpost on Jow Forums and seing my flag sends every american teeager who gets all his opinions from pol into a massive seething rage knowing

Attached: 1546983336111.png (1000x1000, 229K)

No, I am not. And it's not at all the same as 'Pepe is a hate symbol'. Your own post even shows that.

>To me it allways was and will be about american Obsession with race and claiming to be white as a merit

Yeah, people mocking Americans for not being white but looking like mixed race goblins. I already said I realize not everyone takes it this way, but your own post suggests that it is used to in a way that mocks mixed race people.

>hehehe you just don't get it mang, like, like, it's about their cultural obsession over race and being white! not because they look like goblins...

>someone posts a picture of themselves on Jow Forums
>dios mio...
>el goblino...
>#12425116261 mutt picture

Sure man

Attached: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (500x362, 88K)

No Latinos are way worse than Americans. Anyone who is mestizo, arab, light skinned black, asian, gets away with calling themselves white
youtu.be/haw3ROMgP7g

Ps: By being mad about being called a Mutt it is shown how important race is for the Identity of people in the States, It seems. Lack of proper documentation or family history leads people to grasp for straws. Why Do you think ancestry tests are so popular? Or that arianna grande thing "Oh no I allways thought I was x but I am x, woe is me.
"

>the dindu nuffin negro isn't racist!
>it's just making fun of americans who have to deal with blacks and get triggered by them!

Attached: dindumuffins.jpg (640x533, 179K)

Nice digits but one is reality (you being shot) and the other is a meme.

Qed. Its about people that care to much about it. Allways was to me.

God this. I knew a chilean who looked obviously mestizo but kept saying hes white and 100% european and almost broke in tears when people said hes not

>Why Do you think ancestry tests are so popular?
Probably because this is a nation of immigrants? Maybe people are excited to see where their family came from for shits and giggles? It wouldn't be so popular in europe because you would always get the same boring result.
>oh my dna is from germany
no shit

We are not talking about this and I never used it. Also Jow Forums might not be the place for you have such a thin skin.

>t. Turkmany.

It mocks mixed race people who claim to be pure and act racist towards others. The point is the hypocrisy of American "white nationalists" and other assorted racists.
That's the reason people don't direct these memes at Latinos. Everyone knows that Latinos are much more mixed and brown than Americans, but they don't deny it, and are even proud of it to some degree.
To put it in another perspective, it's like joking about how Hitler was Jewish isn't anti-semitic.

Sure, context matters but you are either ignorant or delusional if you think the meme is only used in that context. Regardless, I already said that this is not the original use of the meme and I already said that somehow the evolution of the meme lead to people using it against any type of mixing in the US, even though the meme originally was explicitly used to make fun of mixed race people in the US and posters with US flag all being goblin looking creatures.

> but one is reality (you being shot) and the other is a meme.
they're both stereoytypes. British police is a real thing. Achmed is a real thing. Getting shot is a real thing. Just because one is a tiny bit of a fraction more likely to happen to you doesn't discard the other two.

Sorry cletus but you are not white

Of course the Amerimutt meme is racist. That's the whole point and it's fine because racism is hilarious. The thing that makes it different from the pepe and wojak garbage is that it's actually funny

All western europoors are mutts, hamburgericans aren't anything special.

there is a difference between mocking mixed raced people for being white supremacists and posting it whenever a mixed race person shows up

From what I’ve experienced, most Americans don’t really get buttmad about that stuff. We do stuff like make jokes about 9/11 and school shootings to poke fun at ourselves. Even the name Yankee came from an insult by the limeys that we just accepted and gladly took on

However the snowflakes in college are the opposite, but the la creatura meme wouldn’t even upset them because that is their ideal for America

A lot of chileans love Nazis and claim theyre white when theyre mestizo. Argentines and South Brazil also accepted many Nazis and I met a lot who were obvious mutts but idolized Hitler.

But you dont need to become a plastic paddy/I am 3/4 german 1/4 irish or "I am native American Waren". Maybe its because Germany is rather homogenous, but the role race plays, seemingly, in US life is disturbing to me.

There is a small muslim population in the UK than America. The british police not just murdering people isn't a negative and that Americans think it is just goes to prove the get-shot meme

Attached: 1544577078658.png (720x1280, 476K)

I'm just drawing a parallel. Both memes are racist, and it really just seems like you're trying to justify your racism now that you actually thought about it.

I don't give a shit about racism, either. The USA would be far better off if we didn't have so many mixed raced goblins or brown people. It was a mistake to let them into the country in such large numbers.

They're no where near on the same level, finn

thats not how its used at all.
see making fun of the kid from stranger things isnt sticking it to those bullies from Jow Forums its just outright mocking the kid for being mixed

The mutt meme is racist in the sense that it is a racist joke, not in the sense that it is actually maliciously racist. The same way that typing nigger on Jow Forums doesn’t necessarily mean they actually hate black people. Furthermore, the mutt meme is most specifically targeted at racists themselves, seeking to mock or enrage white nationalists by accusing them of being mixed race.

>germany is rather homogenous
Lol nice try, I lived in Germany half my life with my dad being in the military.

>But you dont need to become a plastic paddy/I am 3/4 german 1/4 irish
Most people, and I do mean most, don't do this. Because in person, no one gives a shit.
>"I am native American Waren"
She did it for sympathy points.
>Maybe its because Germany is rather homogenous, but the role race plays, seemingly, in US life is disturbing to me.
It is, if you don't understand US history, you don't understand why the US is more race charged than europe

While what I said is the deeper idea of the meme, the surface meaning is simply that it makes Americans angry and Jow Forums likes making fun of Americans.

And that is the source of the "White Argentina" meme. Brazilians already suffer from enough memes mocking them, and Chileans don't really have that much of a strong presence on Jow Forums.

In the united states of America you can be considered mature enough to own a firearm. A weapon designed to hurl projectiles at massive velocity for benign, or not, purposes at the age of 18. At that same age you are not considered mature enough to purchase a Beer.
In some states you can purchase, legally, a rifle at the age of 16. Before you are even allowed to legally vote.
Owning guns is ok, but not for Americans. Americans are violent retards whose core values are the following
>Greed
>Vengeance
>Gluttony
In that order. The American imagines him self as the judge and executioner. If you wrong him in any way you DESERVE death. And he, the American, DESERVES to met out your punishment via lethal force. This is why Americans kill each other at ten fold the rate of Euros. It's not a gun issue. It's Americans are psychopaths issue.

Attached: 1540336196697.jpg (923x1200, 92K)

Thank you, its apparently hard to exain to people.
Agreed, that is maybe a bit annoying. But claiming special victim Status as many did when The meme started is retarded. Sweden Yes, germanistan etc were popular Stapels. Couldnt Post without refugee memes instead of proper answers. The turks solved this very good in comparison as well. Roach talk caused them embracing Kara Boga, which is annoying when its over done but a nice solution to being called non european and whatnot.

I never said anything about british police murdering people?

Not trying to defend guns or anything but I remember reading that less than 100k experience gun violence among a population of ~320mil.

again, thats not how its used at all. There is nothing about or the stranger kids thing that targets Jow Forums. Its just outright laughing at people for having brownish skin and deformed faces