G'day Jow Forums, so I'm planning a trip to South America, in particular, Brazil...

G'day Jow Forums, so I'm planning a trip to South America, in particular, Brazil. Where's good to go in Brazil where I won't get robbed/kidnapped? I have heard that there is an issue with violent crime.

Attached: BrazilMap.png (1994x1803, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCEvZ13IwI
jornaldesantacatarina.clicrbs.com.br/sc/politica-e-economia/noticia/2018/08/se-o-governo-fosse-uma-empresa-estava-falido-afirma-sardenberg-em-blumenau-10536834.html
g1.globo.com/rj/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2018/11/30/noruegues-preso-por-assedio-na-central-do-brasil-alegou-que-nao-conseguiu-se-controlar.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bolsonaro made Brazil first world and now there are no more crimes. 0 crimes recorded since Bolsonaro took office January 1.

Attached: SP+BR-.png (2000x1762, 257K)

Based

I can't wait for massive leftist butthurt worldwide when our crime rates drops at least 70%

Safety is inversely proportional to touristicness here, SP is the safest state but there's nothing to do there for a tourist while the northeast has the beaches and bitches but also all the maniacs.

If you wanna a safer place, go to Uruguay.

Just avoid favelas and don't stay too late in empty streets at zones likes the city's downtown that you will be fine. Never even got mugged in my life just by doing this.

go to Uruguay my nibba
you'll be safer there

vidigal
rocinha
ipanema

>São Paulo Paradise
>Santa Catarina the best state of the whole country not stated as Paradise

There's something wrong with this

Florianopolis.

It has that Brazilian beach culture and it's safe, white and beautiful. It's in the south.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCEvZ13IwI

Attached: Girl_with_a_Bouquet_of_Daisies_(Cave).jpg (1627x2000, 338K)

Stay in tourist areas of Rio.

Avoid favelas.

Don't go into the Amazon.

Simple as that.

This, I went to Florianopolis many times in the 90s. I was a kid, I don't remember shit but my parents say it's nice.

Argentinian?

stay south of rio

jornaldesantacatarina.clicrbs.com.br/sc/politica-e-economia/noticia/2018/08/se-o-governo-fosse-uma-empresa-estava-falido-afirma-sardenberg-em-blumenau-10536834.html

lies, I went to Rio last year and I'm pretty alive.
Also had a great time.

Attached: IMG_20170206_181134.jpg (2783x1781, 1.61M)

Rio would be perfect if it wasn't for the locals, bunch of nigger subhumans. They're hated nationwide.

>North (green area on this pic)
Basically amazon forest, some colonial places, hot and humid and some parts are a bit unsafe

>Northeast (orange)
Nice beaches, a lot of old colonial cities, hot and dry and is the most unsafe region

>Central-West (yellow)
A lot of beautiful natural places (especially Goiás and Mato Grosso do Sul) a tropical climate (not as hot as north and northeast) tons of colonial towns, farms and mountain ranges

>Southeast (salmon)
Big cities with old history, some colonial towns, mountains in the countryside of each state, nice beaches from Rio to north São Paulo, a cooler climate(except Rio because it's hot af) and also favelas

>South (blue)
Some germanic looking towns, you can go to really nice beaches with nice weather in the coast to a really cold weather into the cities in the mountains, most white region (if it's relevant) and beautiful nature

I thinks this is it.

every brazilian I tell I was in Brazil at first they look positive about it but when I tell them I went to Rio their faces slightly changes. And then thew would say to me something like "w-well nexxt time you should visit Sao Paulo(or another place)"

rio de janeiro, city of god

Brazilians hate rio

Ola Brasileiros, sou Noruega (tirando curso de portugues agora) e vou estudar no Sao Paulo a proxima vez (escola politecnica). Vocês tem algums dicas para mim? Onde eu devo e nao devo viajar, segurança etc

Proxima mes****

Eu vou ficar no Brazil de feveiro ate junho

não apalpe mulheres na rua

g1.globo.com/rj/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2018/11/30/noruegues-preso-por-assedio-na-central-do-brasil-alegou-que-nao-conseguiu-se-controlar.ghtml

kek

kkkkk

É provacel que eu vá tener a mismo tipo de trabalho dele em 5 años

>años
Are u kidding?

The only fun parts are violentt

(((Sardenberg)))

Pelo visto você aprendeu espanhol primeiro e depois migrou para o português hahah

At least it was not a mohammed

Nao, ainda faço muito erros. Nao temos ç á à í ã em noruegês

>legaís triplos

É verdad, eu tenía espanhol em escola, e agora aprendo portugues

Se for mulher mesmo venha para o sul do Brasil, eu vou te mostrar as grandes cataratas do Iguaçu

Go south young Bogan - Curitiba, Floripa , Porto Alegre. There you will find a Germanic paradise with blonde women begging you for sex.

pic: avg Gauchas.

Attached: 45338824_331741014047908_2826295076372409897_n[1].jpg (1080x1350, 159K)