If things like caviar and sushi are considered "rich people food" what would you say is "poor people food"? pizza...

if things like caviar and sushi are considered "rich people food" what would you say is "poor people food"? pizza, burritos, hamburgers?

Attached: 0000Gigantic.jpg (2832x2832, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfoAlsZ5ZlA
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot pockets, microwaveable crap, fast food, pork rinds, etc

unironically McDonald

Attached: pf-changs-frozen-entrees-target.jpg (1200x630, 198K)

lol we are in a mew paradigm of american poverty. rich people food is pizza and hamburgers, poor people get half a peanutbutter and nothing sandwich

Frozen pizza, hot pockets, bagel bites, Doritos, pop

Ramen

all the fast food places in america = poor people food. b/c the population is poor. bankers fucking the citizens eryday.

You can tell someone grew up poor if they like dipping stuff in ranch dressing. Change my mind.

Attached: hitler_babes.jpg (998x850, 225K)

Potted meat

$6120

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (800x522, 61K)

Surely fast food is actually expensive and is more for lazy people than poor people.

Poor people food is like rice, beans, porridge, fish fingers and chicken nuggets

deluxe pastries, fresh salads, oysters, lobster, and prime steak mainly what i consider richfag foods.

Anything that comes in a can, for poorfags

I use canned crushed tomatos to make pasta, does that make me poor

I buy frozen pizza at walmart for $2.76. I literally have steel front teeth if that tells you something about my finances.

depressing

yes, a real richfag uses fresh ingredients, picked by his gardener and cooked by his personal chef

10 kg of rise
50 kg potatoes
Home grown carrots
Syrup

Hunger

I get pizza 10 for 10 at meijer, 6" squared

organic food, vs non organic

>bagholding steel

Ramen, Mac & cheese, canned beans, rice, oatmeal.

onions

That's if you're smart about it, most poor people don't have good food budgets

my rich friend said that poor people have a certain "aura". do you think thats true? like poor people try hard to appear rich and flaunt what little money they do have. like they will brag about the time they stayed one night in a really fancy hotel.

poor and lazy go hand in hand in the USA

kek

I work with some pretty rich people. My boss wears custom made suits of his own design and eats KFC at night in his multi-million dollar home. They do rich fancy stuff, but half the time, shit like fast food is easiest.

ramen

Tell that to buffet

fast food is eaten by all classes, but i feel only poor people eat that neon orange "american" pasteurized dairy product

The #1 hallmark of poorfagism is consuming vegetable oil

Fried chicken, chitterlings, watermelon, black-eyed peas, collard greens...

Rice and beans, ramen

While thinking about the success of countless "Filebertos" bastard-franchises, I realized why people love mexican food so much.

The essence of mainstream mexican food is you take low quality ingredients... real shit... and drown it in spices. Cheap and tasty.

Revolutionary, I know. I'm publishing in 5 journals next month.

There's a direct correlation between gross pizza purchase's and recessions. So I vote pizza.

When I'm really down and out I take "hunger naps". If you get hungry and have no money or anything to eat you just take a little nap, and when you wake up you aren't as hungry. I think your body just has a chance to burn some fat for fuel, just don't run out of fat or you'll start burning muscle for fuel.

Attached: 1526128199757.jpg (794x772, 37K)

>poor country folk
hamburger helper
chips
shake n bake
fish sticks
cool whip and ranch

>poor ghetto trappers
wendys/checkers/popeyes
chips hostess-snacks soda
(with food stamps^)

processed/frozen food, low tier fast food, ramen, and this

This. I knew a fat CEO, actually banged his wife. She told me they went to CANOE, which is a fancy af restaurant in Toronto with his boss. Ended up eating burgers after because their wasn’t enough food.

Sauce? Sounds fascinating

The only excuse for being poor in America is laziness.

The burning starts with muscles m8, cause they are the most energy-dense reserve. Thats why starving doesnt make you ripped.

In the UK at least, you can tell if someone's poor 95 percent of the time from their accent. What you're describing is more what the middle class do here trying to impress each other. I've only met about 5 but the upper class just don't give a fuck and act like middle class but with no bragging.

Id describe it as rich people eat a balanced diet with fruits and vegetables, poor people eat frozen crap, microwave meals and fast food constantly. The guy who said about vegetable oil is also right.

It's eaten by all be definitely poor more than others. It's nothing to do with people not liking the taste or price, it just makes you feel like crap if you have it too much.

Supermarket food is unironically cheaper than mcdonalds. Sure, not the whole foods bio shit. but you can buy 2 pounds of nuggets for like a dollar.

Insecure people like to flaunt their wealth or pretend to be not poor. It doesn't matter what their current financial situation is. It also doesn't have to be wealth that they're insecure about. It could be intelligence, looks, skills, etc.

I'm poor as hell and all I eat is chicken, broccoli, steak (decent cuts), spinach, sweet potatoes and some low GIDX fruits. If you can't make this list of foods taste great, you're failure at life status in your ability to cook. Eating out isn't for richfags; its for fucking retards. 99% of restaurants serve absolute garbage that is embarrassingly poor quality. I am extremely fucking healthy and ripped. All the money in the world doesn't change the fact that desire is the real currency of human society, and richfag's stupid slut armcandy is still mirin when they see me. Happy to be married tho desu.

Do you unironically think the main thing women desire is a nice physique? I guess that's how unsuccessful men cope.

I plan on being wealthy quite soon. My network is mostly richfags.

Good luck. I plan on getting a nice physique soon kek. Just hired a personal tainer.

user I am proud. good luck to you as well

Sushi is by definition "poor people food"

>mfw
>have personal Gourmet French Chef
>rotating round the clock Sous Chefs
>commercial kitchen
>freshest local produce everyday
>chateaubriand with bordelaise at the 3am if i snap my fingers
>still addicted to BigMacs
>mfw

Attached: 1522474007675.png (961x1219, 1.17M)

not even italians use fresh tomatoes for sauce you nigger

not true. check out water fasting. its all the rage on Jow Forums

It's not what you eat. It's not having to pretend not to feel dread that you have nothing to eat

if "laziness" means "wanting more than 2 hours of autonomy a day for every week of your life" then sure

lol retard

People who abuse unlimited refills

true

>I knew a fat CEO, actually banged his wife.
> with his boss.

Why would you lie like this?

this

I saw this woman, I assume low income, and she was buying the worst packacked cheese and meat salami. For that price, maybe even less, she could have easily picked packaged orange lentil, which is more nutritional and healthier, but noooo

Just eat salmon roe. Poor man's caviar.

Drumpf is 1% and still eats McDonald's

Same stuff we do. Fast food being unhealthy and for poor people is just a meme. Just listen to our guy Shkreli

youtube.com/watch?v=sfoAlsZ5ZlA

Attached: shkrel.png (694x742, 482K)

What you eat isn't a matter of how much money you have, not until you're in the literally too rich to give a fuck territory. It's far more a function of how much you work.

If you have to work 60 hours a week, whether it's cause you need to work 3 minimum wage jobs just to make ends meet, or you're a workaholic ceo whose job is their entire life, you're going to be eating a lot of fast food simply because there's only so many hours in the day.

If on the other hand you only work 20 hours a week, you're probably preparing your own meals, either because you care about your quality of life, or because going to mcdonalds to buy a 5 dollar hamburger is an obscene expense.

Coffee is the poor man's drug. Don't fall for the memes saying it's good in any way. It's all cherry picking, hair splitting and propaganda.

It's a substance that makes you slave harder and causes you insomnia in the long term, eventually becoming a zombie from lack of sleep. If you want mental clarity, good sleep and to remove the brain fog you must quit caffeine.

>that neon orange "american" pasteurized dairy product
richfag burger here. believe me nothing is better on a cheeseburger than the neon orange american 'cheese'. dont get me wrong I love a fancy brie or Camembert or an aged smoked cheddar but when I am grilling burgers its kraft american slices

Imagine owning a luxury food brand that can't afford a decent photoshop guy,

Yeah but he is a bit special.
Also he does that because he is afraid that people will mess with his food if they know it's for him.

Attached: FC 85 - Recognize Pork Cuts.jpg (1139x825, 153K)

I always assumed that "cheese" was supposed to kind of simulate the colour and taste of cheddar.

Taco bell
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

then poor people food is not that bad lol

tru. olive oil is where it's at.

I can only afford crackers and free ketchup from mcdonalds in this market. If you can afford to eat out you have already made it.

Attached: 1529670843748.jpg (400x400, 101K)

You can't deny ranch + pizza is delicious

No, not really. Burgers and pizza can be expensive if you order them in nice restaurants. They take time to cook and they are cooked by a professional, not some 18 yrs old student.
I think poor people food just lacks quality, especially since it's frozen food. As for the rich people food, certain seafood like lobster and caviar is rare to get but if it was abundant, you can bet anyone could afford it.

eh i guess but it melts perfectly and tastes amazing on a cheeseburger. i dont use it anywhere else. cheddar doesnt melt properly on a burger. swiss works as an alternative to the neon orange

bread, potatoes, rice, s o y, insects

that's actually pretty costly for poor people food.
this is what poor people eat when they think they are being frugal but really they aren't, they just don't know how to cook the simplest thing so all they buy is ready meals. ready meals that make them more poor.

actually considering that I change my mind. that is unironically poor people food. most poor people don't know how to truly eat cheap and decent.

He could be the CEO of a subsidiary company and the overseer from the parent company is "his boss".
He's larping for sure though lmao.

>both served at $9 chinese buffets
>"rich people food"
Mnn-hmmn.

"rich people food" is the flesh of raped children.

Attached: Kim+Noble+10[1].jpg (728x905, 160K)

Poor people make up for their lack of money by investing time. Cooking, diy. It's the opposite of the rich who invest money to create or increase the quality of the time they have.

I ate this exclusively for about 6 months.
The majority of my money went toward coffee.

Attached: 7294df5c-3618-4f5c-98ab-673ccb9569d5.jpg (425x352, 40K)

canned food is unironically more expensive than fresh food

only lazy people, and retards, buy canned food

Fast food. Yeah, it isn't actually cheap compared to cooking your own food, but poor people buy it anyway just like buy beats by dre, iphones, nikes, $100 hat stickers, etc. Poor people are poor for a reason.

Attached: WHITECASTLE_IMPOSSIBLE_04_SM.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 276K)

imagine being this fucking retarded

true. also quit sugar wheat and meat.

yall never seen real poor people.. spam, vienna sausages, bologna, hot dogs, eggs, fish(ones they catch themselves), cereal, noodles

tuna.
Lived off of tuna for months at my lowest.

Hey I just talked with a medic where I work and he says you are full of shit. He even said that hunger naps are good for you.

What you described is what Normie teenagers spending their parent's money, niggers, and thots buy. Not necessarily poor people

Anything really can be rich people food depending on how it's prepared and the setting

But definitely staples like rice, beans, oatmeal, low quality bread, potatoes, anything you cook in the microwave

In my country McDonalds is arguably middle class fair
Too expensive for poor people and offers decent variety and quality across its menu, but definitely nothing impressive for someone of higher class and earnings

>lose muscles first
Ah yes
This makes sense for a species utterly reliant on its muscle power in times of famine to be able to hunt down and kill game

Coffee is absolutely fine if you have just a bit
I normally drink tea but I go out to coffee shops in my town and have a small cup of coffee every day with my breakfast

Bro-science. Basic logic for you, why would any animal have fat (literally energy storage) at all if it was going to burn muscle the first chance it goes without food for more than 12 hours?

>You can't cook for both fun and nourishment.
>You can't diy for both fun and utility.

What's your idea of quality time?