JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL...

JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL HANDS

Attached: 1497896057598.jpg (633x758, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xA6V9qSAqdU
youtube.com/watch?v=5QlWZQMYdfA
youtube.com/watch?v=NpUKM0MFNaM&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=hycank4AxBo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember: Both towers still collapsed.

3 towers collapsed. Don't forget WTC 7

Attached: wtc7naudetxf5.gif (240x180, 670K)

>mfw me only person who knows what happened in the Piryat Green House experiments

Attached: 1497555768599.jpg (1366x768, 166K)

Remember: The force of the impacts were so great, a completely unrelated tower also collapsed.

wtf looks like a computer simulation

The report on the WTC collapse is 100% based on the results of a computer simulation.

the plane CGI aged horrible

Attached: PLANE OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.webm (720x480, 2.78M)

Attached: 6 seconds before impact and plane is invisible fucking mossad niggers.webm (712x480, 2.22M)

Attached: fucktard not realising his helicopter drifts proof that 911 was a hoax.webm (712x480, 2.59M)

most of you worthless faggots are not even old enough to remember 9/11

if you are siding with muslims you are an idiot because they will NEVER side with you.

wtf? i haven't seen this edit and i've watched a fuck ton of wtc vids. is this legit?

Looks legit, but why cgi it? Wouldn't the problem be that citizens on the ground could report on the absence of any plane collision?

kill mudslimes and kikes. neither will ever side with anyone outside their cult. terminate with extreme prejudice.
youtube.com/watch?v=xA6V9qSAqdU

yes it is
youtube.com/watch?v=5QlWZQMYdfA

they had shills working for MSM making the interviews, only jews talked about planes and mentioned planes, there was actually legit people reporting not seeing any planes, some of that footage is out there but youtube keeps deleting the videos.

Attached: No plane hit the WTC south tower real time full motion alpha keying.webm (720x480, 2.4M)

Attached: names of cunts that need to hang.webm (712x480, 2.82M)

Muslims will take over the world.

Nah, they would be massacred if they tried anything funny.

>Looks legit, but why cgi it?
because of the following reasons:
>explosives in the buildings are cheaper
>planes can't actually go fast enough at that height because of air density so real planes would look like shit and the explosives would be obvious as fuck

Attached: bombs only.webm (920x615, 425K)

>there's people on Jow Forums who unironically think the Holocaust isn't completely fabricated
History is written by the victor

Attached: pee.png (456x456, 127K)

>there are people on Jow Forums who are so naive they think the systematic slaughter of 6 million people is impossible

Attached: 1496245157739.jpg (1883x1382, 992K)

Didnt you get arrested?

really makes you think how an aluminum aircraft could make such a big hole through structural steel and wouldnt just go through it like a grape through a tennis racket, regardless of the jet fuel

I ask again: when marry? I have a lovely accent

A bird at plane speed can go through a cockpit window. A bullet at the speed of sound can rip through that thing you call a brain.

>MUH JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL

t. someone that NEVER studied civil engineering and almost failed high school math

because it can't. CGI was really the best, cheapest and most convenient solution to trick the public.
why bother with real planes, hijackers, drones and all that shit if you can just blow it up and lie 24/7 about it through the media and ridicule and silence everyone that claims something else.

Attached: every channel had its own variant of the 911 matrix shot.webm (712x480, 2.62M)

whats this gif from?

This is such a retarded conspiracy. To me it seems pretty straightforward that flying a fucking jet into a thing would fuck it up.

but the jet can't go fast enough at the WTC height because the air density is too high, the plane would fall apart before coming even close to the needed speed.
real jets wouldn't have made the towers collapse like (((they))) planned it.

Attached: no planes hit the towers14.webm (712x480, 2.7M)

Have some faith.

Attached: CD99B9C0D4E14DBD8E83E09E1B70D63A.jpg (1125x373, 136K)

Pull it

oh well at least I'm not a fucking wagecuck like you. kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1478403106744.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Mate if that was such a massive issue planes wouldnt be able to get off the ground in the first place.
Its a fucking jet. If a jet crashed into you do you think you'd be hapoy or sad?
How can anyone be surprised that a jet flying into a building is bad for the building?

i do believe that the us government either a) planned it or b) had intel on a possible attack but decides to let it happen, but actually thinking the planes were cgi is the definition of paranoid schizophrenia. the only thing i can think off worse than that is probably being a flat earther

amerimutts in denial, if you can't even see through the jews lies, how can you EVER be profitable in the market?

Attached: cant.jpg (463x677, 85K)

fuck off disinfo faggot.

this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen.

the jet itself doesnt do much structural damage. its the high temperatures of the fuel burning that ends up weakening the steel of the structure. the resistence of the steel remains unaltered, but the rigidity drops drastically and small states of tensions are able to cause big deformations.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpUKM0MFNaM&t=1s

and all of them are faked.

only actual real unedited footage is here

Attached: same CGI plane but different final approach.webm (712x480, 2.34M)

Idiot
I dont know any of thay stuff. All I know is Ive been in a jet. I would expect a jet crashing into a thing to be bad news for that thing.

That's a ten minute video bro.
Shut the fuck up with you calling them all fake

Holy fuck some retarded younglings ITT.
The state of CGI in the early 2000's was absolutely atrocious.

imagine being so powerful you can blow up two giant skyscrapers in broad daylight and convince the world that they collapsed cause some jihadis trained by the CIA hijacked some airliners and were then completely ignored by the navy/airforce while they expertly maneuvered them into one of the most densely populated cities in north america

fomo

they are all fake and coming from relatives or wagecucks from mainstream media.
all other footage was seized by the FBI and edited afterwards.

it aged and it shows.

the rabbit hole is deep bruh

look up
>Black Eagle Trust Fund
or
>9/11 Vicsims
or that whole Judy Wood thing about secret energy weapons that turn steel into dust

Attached: WTC Southtower PLane out of fucking nowhere.webm (720x480, 2.79M)

>mfw
Why on earth me get arrest

Attached: ed6c2292ee0cb4bd1bb6e64073f19142.jpg (462x496, 254K)

>OP makes joke about jet fuel and steel hands
>some Jow Forums faggot hijacks it with "b-but 9/11 wuz a hoax!!" posts

yes, namefag, that's what happened. strap in and shut the fuck up or go cry about it somewhere else.

How many of you retards are still hodling? lol I sold at 16k and bought a house. Pretty soon you guys are going to be filing for bankruptcy when your dead mining rigs don't sell on eBay and Bitcoin is competing with gamerscore for market value.

>by waating precious resources during total war while using ovens and delousing agent instead of easily available nerve abents and bullets

Attached: 1511207179.jpg (1000x732, 63K)

THIS argument is new to me. Already believed it before (being an aluminium aircraft supposedly cutting through several very dense beams of cold, hard steel, plus the jet fuel thing), but goddamn.

What, line flooding into Europe disguised as refugees, but really as a weapon of war?

>air density is proporsional to altitude

Dont even need to read more to understand that youre a brainlet without even a high school level education. Even a 12 year old knows that less dense materials stay above materials with higher density.

Y’all niggas are missing the point. 9/11 led to: a massive surveillance state, almost immediately, many of our ‘inalienable’ rights completely decimated, our immigration agency split up into three pieces rendering them useless, war in Iraq, and huge inflows of Muslims into the country. Then ask yourself, “cui bono?” Well, who hates white Americans? 9/11 was a Mossad operation from start to finish.

That’s right senpai, Jews did 9/11.

but the wtc was low to the ground

Attached: 1528675824318.png (233x213, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hycank4AxBo

Where's the Utah Data Center on this list?
t. UFO witness

I don't know if that's all true, but I do know somebody has been working to destroy america for at least the last 20 years, probably longer... and they're succeeding.

I just had a talk with my grandpa and he told me a pretty good joke the other day
>gramps: wanna know what the most commonly used word in the sixties was?
>me: yeah?
>gramps:*pretends to puff a joint and hand it to me* "here"
We've been heading down this road for a long time, friendo

Put it on bitchute. I want to see this footage.

Dudes, cant it just be that debris blew out through the window on the other side? Fireball and shit blew out, not the actual plane.

Attached: 1529556344108.jpg (467x750, 131K)

Yup, but the US government was involved too, the collapse of the towers is encoded in the dollar bills... it was an occult ritual sacrifice, Bush is a bonesman..