You did top up with fiat and bought more bitcoin right? What alts did you buy during the dip?

You did top up with fiat and bought more bitcoin right? What alts did you buy during the dip?

I bought more NANO. At these prices, it feels like stealing.

Attached: index.jpg (293x172, 3K)

lol yea they are stealing from you for sure

I'll see you at $100/Nano

only if there's a serious bullrun (to 20k+, with $50 fees again). and only if nano manages to keep the 'subsecond feeless transactions' image until that bullrun.

And if they don't manage to fuck up every step of the way (they will)

It will succeed despite the devs

They already abandoned it before and only jumped back into it during the fall bull run..there was acredit post a few months back that I always remember...some 17 year old "dev" on Reddit that just joined there team and the regular circle jerk their... literally the next day all exchanges had to shut down deposits for a few weeks....kek, it was perfect for a pnd, 100's on the cent, just a centralized SQL database..

Attached: 1525643827821.png (460x360, 217K)

Nice FUD

Hold up its centralized? Then what was all that bullshit my computer had to download?

qhq

put 15 btc into ZIL

Yeah nah bro I learned my lesson from Chinese shitcoins

domping as we speak.

no its not lol its pumping

This nigga is literally named HIV positive symbol and he's buying nano. I rest my case

Attached: 1529642557251.png (352x500, 248K)

haven't made a trade since Feb. Sad that I've lost the gains, but easy come easy go.

Still holding ETH, Link, Nano, XMR, NEO, Tau.

Gonna be rich some day right

fuck this was all a scam wasn't it

Monero and ETH are probably the only legit ones with a future

lololol

stealing from yourself

Nah it already hit the bottom

Bump

NCASH, NANO, BCN, XMR, NEO

>NCASH
>BCN
Yeah nah

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaahahah suck a dick OP